Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

A hole in my heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A hole in my heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Wow, my heart goes out to you and your family in this difficult time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:56 pm

My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I know no words can be enough to take the pain and heart ache you must have away but hope they offer some comfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Thoughts and prayers out to you and your family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:15 pm

You have my sincere condolences on the loss of your sweet angel Cadence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It sounds like she was a wonderful little girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:29 pm

I am a big guy and I teared up reading this I cannot imagine what you are going through. At least we all now know that there is a a new sweet Angel named Cadence looking after all of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Ref, my deepest condolences. May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:53 pm

So sorry to hear about your loss, I hope you and your family can find comfort and care in your faith and friends. Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Wow. Very sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:05 pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. We are always here if you need us for anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:14 pm

I have two little girls of my own, 8 & 12...this post breaks my heart. I hope the best for you and your family and we're all thinking about you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:20 pm

So so sorry for you. Losing my mom at 26 was pretty crushing, I can't imagine losing a child. You've got a lot of people thinking and praying about your family, just remember there are strong arms around you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm so very sorry for your loss, IDREF, and will be praying for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Dref,

Summoning the will to type this I am sure was some feat. Looks like you are taking your first steps out of the grief.

We are here and reach out to you and offer comfort for a hurt that does not know a bottom.

I wish I could carve out some chunk of the pain and send it away for you.

I wish your family peace.

Ryan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:57 pm

sorry for your loss....you and your family are in our prayers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:08 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine losing a child so suddenly. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:25 pm

I cant even imagene. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:47 pm

Thoughts and prayers to your family,

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Wow ...just wow....I am saddened by this. I know that all of us wish we could do something to help...

Know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:26 am

IDREF, dude im so .. so sorry for your loss she was a beautiful little girl and my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours at this very difficult time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:06 am

REF,

my heart sank as i read her obituary and all the posts from our clanmates, i too have a 8yr old daughter and my heart goes out to you and your family, i cannot even begin to explain how deeply sorry i am for your loss, take care Ref, and let God be with you, i will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts through this difficult time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:03 am

Ref

My heart go's out to you and your family, your in our prayers and thoughts.
I had tears in my eyes reading all this. Such a shame. RIP Cadence
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Thinking of you, take care Jay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:34 am

As a few others have written, I too have an 8 year old girl. I am so sorry for your loss REF. I have no idea what would become of me if this were to happen. I'm generally not a praying man, but you and your family will definitely be in my thoughts. I have no more words.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:39 am

Our thoughts and prayers to your family. So sorry for your tragic loss.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:04 am

I have two children IDREF and can't imagine how you feel. The loss of a child is something no parent should be required to endure. I and my family will keep you and yours in our thoughts this Holiday Season. My most sincere condolences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hole in my heart   A hole in my heart - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A hole in my heart
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next