Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Spec Ops Survival - teaming up

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Empty
PostSubject: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Yo! Got a question about teaming up with a fellow 30 for some Survival mode. I got to wave 26 this morning on Resistance with a random and we were both at around the same level (I started at 18 and he was 22 I think). He didn't have a mic so we couldn't coordinate anything (like what Air Support, Equipment, etc.) but still did pretty good. I tried inviting a friend to a session but it doesn't work like regular MP. Anyone who wants to join up and see how far we can get let me know.

It seems as though after wave 21 or 22 (can't remember), it's all the same enemies, stronger armor, they seemed to move faster, one AH-6, and a Juggernaut or 2.

Also, I will probably try the Spec Ops Missions soon to try and get the stars for the trophies....anyone know how that mode works? I may be asking for help for some of the more difficult ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:00 pm

I have cleared all the spec ops on 2 star, and about half on 3 star. They are pretty tough. I've never tried online MP, just split screening with my 9 year old. 3 stars in all of them is a good challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:02 pm

I've gone just as far playing solo as I have with another player. I think they just go easier on you when you are alone. ie. With two guys it's two helis and 3 juggers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Im always gamed. have only played solo, would like to see how far I can get with a fellow clany.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:46 pm

But how do we invite each other? I couldn't find a way to do so....damn audiopile, that far on solo is amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:54 pm

It shows your rank among people on your friend list once you've been killed. Nixon, Reaver, Earl are all ahead of me on one map or another. I think I got to 24ish on the easy maps. I tried Dome but only made it to 11.
Evil or Very Mad Dome.

For the first bit I hang out by the ammo section, but as the game goes on I tend to head to the airsupport area to get preds and Riot squads. Then I run out of money and die. Oh the sentry guns are awesome for weakening the enemy but it is really up to you to finish them off or they will take out your sentry.

NES - I'd be up to trying some of the harder maps. I do want to get to wave 15 on all of them for the achievement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:16 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
But how do we invite each other? I couldn't find a way to do so....damn audiopile, that far on solo is amazing.

They have to be in co-op...not multiplayer. Otherwise, the invite will be darkened so you can't use it.

I've played co-op and I like it a lot, so I'll take an invite...from a regular message of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:52 pm

if anyone sees me online and wants to team up send me a msg i love to play survival!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:55 pm

My son always plays on Spec Ops. I have never tried it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:53 pm

i played survival for a couple days because if you make it to level 15 on all maps you get a new title for multiplayer

made it all the way to bootleg and that crap is "hard", they ain't playing around, at like round 5-6 two juggs show up with a overwatch, and it isnt those support juggs either, its assault ones with an lmg, think i made it to like round 10 or 11, dont really remember

survival is fun but dont waste a lot of money of new guns just pick up the guns from the enemies, claymores are good to cover an area and you can carry up to 10, and deploy as many as you want

sentry guns are your friend and you can deploy two at one time, helps a lot if for nothing but to give the enemies something else to shoot at.

when the juggs come, run around to get them together, use a predator missile, or airstike on them, if you go with the air strike, flash or stun them first then throw the marker for the air strike, it will usually kill them or wound them enough for you to finish them off, always shoot at the head.

just a few tips i picked up on and if anyone wants to try to get to round 15 for the title let me know and working together it should be easier, in theory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:55 am

DeathDealer0186 and my self playing on his and my son's tag have reached at least wave 20 or better on several maps, I would like to do the same with everyone here to see where we can get....30 is 1 but can't remember which map we hit it on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:49 am

Im like level 40 in survival. Am up and really want to get a clannie game going. Played with a couple randoms with no mics. First time was awesome we got to like 30. Second time not so fun, was reviving this scrub every level starting at level 5 carried him to 25ish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:09 am

I have only been doing the Missions, and most of the time I have done them alone. Have tried Survial 1 time, the randumb I was with was no help at all. I revived him about 7 times and he had no kills. Made it to wave 7 or 8 I think befor he just left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:29 am

I am down for the survival mode. I would like to get the multiplayer emblem for getting to all 15 levels. I am getting more and more frustrated with the multiplayer portion of MW3. Not sure if the last patch was worth it or not. Seriously considering not prestiging any further (even though I know my OCD will make me). It would be good to take a break from multiplayer and get some private games or survival going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:38 am

Im gonna hold you to this, N8. Next time Im online and I see you, to SURVIVAL WE GO SIR!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:42 am

Sounds good. Just like the old zombie days. I'll try to get on tonight and let you carry me for 20 levels or so. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:52 am

Heh its not even close to as long as zombies. With zombies if you wanted to get far you better clear your schedule for at least four hours. Survival not so much. Also its camp mode so I wont be carrying you anywhere. You'll be carrying me on your back getting protected by your riot shield Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:00 am

havent used the shield in survival yet. makes it too tough to kill the enemy. that is playing solo though. I bet it would work great to drawing fire while you picked them off. I'm game to try it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:54 pm

I love spec ops

I will play when ever I'm online. If anyone sees me on xbox side and wants to play, just hit me up.

I have gotten to something like level 27 playing solo and i played online with someone the other day and we got to level 36.. Spec ops is so much fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:54 pm

I kno that 1 riot guy, senrty gun , 2 flash bangs and me with an ak will put a Jug down quick...and like sum1 else said when there's 2 of you, it becomes 3 jugs and arumored enemies, and 1 or 2 overwatchs....time to play ring around rosy...and run cirles stoping jus to take out a few enemies at a time, then run agin and repeat until it's just overwatch and jugs pred the jugs then stay inside and take turns poping the choppers til their down ....next wave incoming in 5.4.3.2.1....oh shit I empty on everything...... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival - teaming up   Spec Ops Survival - teaming up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spec Ops Survival - teaming up
Page 1 of 1