Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops

Go down 
AuthorMessage

not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Empty
PostSubject: not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops   not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Hey everyone. Now that I've reached my goal of hitting 10th prestige (no more button pushing), I'm only working on gold guns, titles, emblems & trophies. In addition, that means doing the Spec Ops. I still need to get to wave 15 of 12 of the 16 maps on Survival and I haven't done any of the missions so if you send an invite (sorry lilrif) I may be deeply engrossed in that. If anyone wants to do Spec Ops with me, send an separate note when we're on or let me know and I'll invite you if I see ya on.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops   not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:20 pm

hit the button
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops   not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:52 pm

That survival emblem is a bitch. My son and I did it but it was very aggravating. Especially once the gas attack waves with juggs start coming in. Save a pred and a commando team for that level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops   not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:36 pm

I need to get those done too NES.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops   not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Hey Nes, I have completed all the spec ops but if you need help send me a request when I am on. I would love to help and play them again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops   not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Glad to see your names there audiopile & Bizotch. I tried this morning with some randoms...couple of disconnects, no mic on their part so they couldn't communicate. The following is the conversation with the one person who had a mic:

"hellos"
Randumb: where are you from?
Me: Canada, but originally from the US
Randumb: why are you there?
Me: got married, moved up here
Randumb: whoa, you're like an old guy....are there any Mexicans in Canada?

at this point it was like wave 5 on Resistance which I had already gotten to 24 or 27 on so I quit. I've never tried the Spec Ops missions and I'm not sure if that's what you're referring to Bizotch. I want to try both but I know you get a title for the Survival mode if you make it to wave 15.

I'll probably stick to lobbies at night when everyone is on but I do get guaranteed time (i.e. wife not home) Tuesday mornings 7:30am-10am Eastern, Wednesday 5pm-6:30pm EST, Thursdays 5pm-8:30pm EST, and Fridays 5pm-7:30pm. I'll hit you guys up if I see you on or if anyone else is interested, post here so I have a catalog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops   not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:42 pm

I tried with a random once. All they did was idle and hope I got them to level 15. I had to revive them almost every round until we both died.

I probably won't be on during those times but I'd like to get them done and will send you an invite if I see you on. I still like playing DOM but lately I've been getting frustrated even when things are going well, stress I don't need so some Survival or Spec Ops would be great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops   not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:27 pm

I should mention that I need every map on Survival except for Dome, Resistance, Underground, and Seatown. Cool, I'll look for ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops   not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not ignoring invites, doing Spec Ops
Page 1 of 1