Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

New Spec Ops Missions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

New Spec Ops Missions Empty
PostSubject: New Spec Ops Missions   New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:26 pm

Anyone beat these bastards on 3 stars? Holy crap they are tough. I was playing with my son and it took us several attempts at 1 star...2 was nearly impossible, and 3, well, just forget it. I almost strangled his 10 year old neck for dying from in the same spot 3 times in a row.
Back to top Go down
Danoma08

Danoma08

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: New Spec Ops Missions   New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:42 pm

These are something I haven't done a whole lot. But, I would like to. Would anyone like to do some of these as well as some survival?
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: New Spec Ops Missions   New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:45 am

Me and Trapped have been going through the spec ops missions from one star to 3 stars, we've made it most of the way through at 2 stars.... does anyone know if you get any special prizes for completing all of them or if you just get the PSN trophy?
Back to top Go down
GGz ST34LTHY

GGz ST34LTHY

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: New Spec Ops Missions   New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:30 am

I believe you get the following title for obtaining 3 stars on all spec op
missions.
It has been around since the beginning of MW3 so dont know if it is just
original missions you need to complete or if it includes DLC one`s.

New Spec Ops Missions Overac10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Spec Ops Missions   New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:39 am

stealthy is correct, you get the mini-gun title called "over achiever". It took me along time to get it. I did every spec ops mission on my own except the ones that require a teammate. MW3 is the only game I have platinum.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: New Spec Ops Missions   New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:23 pm

i just beat Arctic Recon on 3 stars and I'm ranked #42 overall for it. I also beat the one where you have to shoot down the choppers on 3 stars. The way I beat the choppers level was to shoot down the first 4 choppers with the stingers, then I switched to my secondary and ran to the right and picked up the SCAR Thermal, the thermal really helped. Once i parachuted down there is an ammo box on the right and I just used stingers for the rest of the game. WATCH OUT there are suicide bombers when you get like 10 meters away from the smoke so just keep shooting into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Spec Ops Missions   New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Danoma08 wrote:
These are something I haven't done a whole lot. But, I would like to. Would anyone like to do some of these as well as some survival?

I've been trying to team up with audiopile and Bizotch for some of these so I can get the Unstoppable title for the Survival modes. I need 11 of the 16 original maps still Sad Audio & I got killed on wave 12 in Lockdown (the insane difficulty). I only realized afterwards that I had my mic muted and that's why we weren't communicating effectively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Spec Ops Missions   New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:33 pm

I enjoy survival and am up for Sepc Ops as well. Just message me on PSN or PM me here if you are looking for someone to partner up with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Spec Ops Missions   New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:18 pm

If you see me online tonight playing Blops PM me and we'll get some spec ops on! No lag! haha!

Survival on certain maps are a fucking bitch. Once they start dropping the multi jugs and chemical bombers with suicide dogs it gets annoying. Having lots of Delta forces out plus sentries and claymores is effective, then keep a pred in your pocket for the goddamn jugs. After about wave 15, it's hard to keep up running to the ammo crates for body armor, air support etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Spec Ops Missions   New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:22 pm

I'm still into this, need to finish the last 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Spec Ops Missions   New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Good to see you guys are still interested. I'll message people when I'm on. Hope to get home soon and jump before the wife gets home and I have to make dinner. And audio, I take it from your new emblem in your profile, the 1v1 is over. Congrats on winning! Was I still your only loss? I'll give you a chance to avenge it if you want sometime Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Spec Ops Missions   New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Yeah, I guess it fizzled out. Eric sort of through out the top three in that thread and no one contested it. I am hoping the emblem will spark some interest to finish or have some challenges tossed around. You were my only loss, but since playing some private lobby matches there are some serious contenders out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Spec Ops Missions   New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Spec Ops and Survival Mode are tough. I did alot of both overseas in Afghanistan with a few friends. since no internet connection, all we good do. I am pretty good at both, no pro, but decent enough to get some 3 stars and some 2 and to survive 25 waves on most maps.
if anyone wants to game up, would be into it. its fun Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Spec Ops Missions   New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Correction to my earlier post...I've got 8 of the 16 maps done for Survival...just need the bottom eight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Spec Ops Missions   New Spec Ops Missions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Spec Ops Missions
Page 1 of 1