Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Spec Ops Survival Title

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spec Ops Survival Title Empty
PostSubject: Spec Ops Survival Title   Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:16 pm

There is a title for getting to wave 15 on all Spec Ops Survival Maps, Currently there are 16 maps. I’m looking for anyone interested in working with me to get these before the new maps drop for PS3. I’ve gotten to wave 22 with my 11 year old daughter and 34 with my son. With any clan member it shouldn’t be hard. I you find a choke point on the map with only 2 ways to get in and one covers each entry it goes well till the jugs come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival Title   Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:22 pm

Also if anyone has the Transfer or Infected Titles i would like to stab or be stab by you. I don't mean that in a nasty "I'm gonna need a shower later" way either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival Title   Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:27 pm

I got the title for getting to level 15 on all if you need help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival Title   Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:34 pm

The upper levels are tough on survival mode. How does one get the "Transfer" title. I have not seen it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival Title   Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:37 pm

I've got the infected tag but haven't seen the "Transfer" one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival Title   Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:43 pm

I run the Transfer title. You get it if you knife someone running the tag. I figure if someone knifes me they can get some bonus xp. Why not be charitable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival Title   Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:21 pm

audiopile wrote:
How does one get the "Transfer" title. I have not seen it yet.

lumm0x wrote:
I run the Transfer title. You get it if you knife someone running the tag. I figure if someone knifes me they can get some bonus xp. Why not be charitable.

yep you have to knife someone with it, i just haven't seen it in the PS3 lobbies. i think i have infected, where you stab someone and they get it. I don't think it's boosting if an STD flies through the clan is it?

As far as survival, I've been in several lobbies where everyone but a few drop out at the late hours and it hard to get a full 6 again. maybe some of us could pair up and go for it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival Title   Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:34 pm

I guess you can use the ammo box on out post that is inside the hanger to get inside the plane I have a friend who said he used this to get to wave 30+ before he got tired and went to bed lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival Title   Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Ive been trying and trying to get into that plane and i believe it is patched. Seriously, i have tried literally a hundred times and have never gotten it.

I have got to at least wave 15 doing it solo in all of the maps except the last 4. I would team up with whoever just to get those last ones. And also to do any that you might need...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival Title   Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:41 pm

I would like to work on that, I have been stuck with randumbs. One game the randumb must have got in then stepped away from his computer I revived him like 4 times one match and he never moved I. And other times I will need revived and I will be right next to the other player and he wont revive me. So would like to play with clannies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival Title   Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:50 pm

I'm in to give it a go. should be on for a few hours tonight, like 4 or 5 EST
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival Title   Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:25 pm

sounds like fun, i'll give it a try.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival Title   Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:30 am

Eric, I would be happy to help with this! I need to remove a few names from my FL but I'll get that done tomorrow and try to add you. I've gotten to 32 on Seatown with Clappy and 30 on Resistance with a randumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival Title   Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:52 am

I've done all the easy ones with my son. I'll have to try the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spec Ops Survival Title   Spec Ops Survival Title Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spec Ops Survival Title
Page 1 of 1