Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Turtle Beach headsets???

Go down 
+5
miggilly
Dog_soildier
Sr Slampiece
Kamea6
JK STEELERS68
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets???   Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:59 am

Good decision on the Trittons.

Put the old ones on craigslist or ebay. You'll find a buyer.

One man's trash is another man's treasure...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets???   Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:26 pm

X-Runner wrote:
Well, i got screwed by a local 'Ma and Pa' game store. Those Madkatz AMPX headphones were not what i wanted. I was basically duped into thinking they would just plug into the controller and work for chat. Not true as most of you guys probably know.

So i go back the very NEXT day to try and get my money back or even upgrade to a better set. The packaging was not disturbed when i opened them. And they were put back in with great care exactly as the were originally packed. It had been a cash sale and i figured it would be no problem since the owner of the store told me that if i had any issues to come back. They turned me down saying that any sale of electronics is final. Then tried to tell me that it is the same policy anywhere you may go. Which is total bullshit in case you didnt know. Gamestop has a 7 day return policy for example.

After going rounds with this guy i finally left knowing that i just ate 50 bucks unless i can sell these things. I went to Gamestop, like i should have in the first place, and picked up a set of Tritton Primer wireless headset.

http://www.trittonusa.com/prod/primer.asp#!prettyPhoto

Totally awesome! I got them for 120 bucks. You can prolly get them for 100 on Amazon though. They are totally worth it. People are saying that i sound good and clear and i can hear them good as well. The game sounds through these guys are really insane! I love em!!

Ok ok.... end rant. Thanks for taking the time to read this crazy post bounce

Got DPX21s but looking to go wireless. And yes, if I change, I'll make someone a good deal on the DPX. PM me if interested. What's everybody's vote?

1. Tritton Primer wireless
2. Astro A40 wireless
3. TB PX500 wireless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets???   Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 pm

I only have experience with the Tritton Primer set obviously. But within 5 minutes i was online with them (set up was a snap)and sounding awesome. I love the quality of them. Seriously, they look like they will hold up very well. Good luck on your decision
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets???   Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:58 pm

If you are a slave to mic monitoring like me px5 is the only way to go. If not then probably the trittons. Don't have any experience with the Astros.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets???   Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Had trruble finding this on my own message post and I need to read this so updating so I can find it easier.... It's official, I will be getting some sort of headset when I return from my Florida trip! I just dropped some coin on some jewelry for the wife (early Valentine's day) here in Florida and she said it was more than she was expecting so now she's said she'll feel bad if I don't get something "nice". I think I can safely ask for anything up to $200-$250 but don't necessarily need/want to spend that much so now I've got some thinking/research to do based on everyone's previous comments. Thanks!

Enjoying my Florida trip, hitting Epcot in a day or two then more time with the family. Will be back in 10 days to shoot pixel people with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets???   Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Well if the wife gave you a $250 limit, you might be interested in the ASTRO A30's @ $230.

Excellent headset with wireless mix-amp. I spent the extra 20 bucks on the re-chargable battery for the mix-amp.

http://www.astrogaming.com/wireless-systems-1/a30-wireless-systems/a30-wireless-system
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets???   Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:16 pm

mjc215 wrote:
Well if the wife gave you a $250 limit, you might be interested in the ASTRO A30's @ $230.

Excellent headset with wireless mix-amp. I spent the extra 20 bucks on the re-chargable battery for the mix-amp.

http://www.astrogaming.com/wireless-systems-1/a30-wireless-systems/a30-wireless-system

I want to give the Astros a try but I cannot get over the fact that they are not truly wireless cause of the wired volume controls that hang from the headset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Beach headsets???   Turtle Beach headsets??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turtle Beach headsets???
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3