Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MK14 silenced CRAZY lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Empty
PostSubject: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:26 pm

So yesterday I sterted using the MK14 with a silencer and acog. This is a 2 shot kill. I ran it yesterday for a few hours and had CRAZY kill games and less than 15 deaths. lol I was like holy COW i forgot what it was like running silencer lol and this gun is beast!

My best game was probibly 49-5 lol I had some games like 43-6, 37-4, 38-5, and some in the 50s and one like 56-13 Oh i was running preditor missle, attack hele, overwatch and it seemed like no one shot down my air support. Heck i would cycle through my kill streaks 2-3 times a game lol CRAZY lol

I looked at codelite and here are some of the games from yesterday using the M14 CRAZY Razz

56-13
43-6
30-14
24-16
24-12
35-19
21-8
38-5
37-4
29-10
24-12
28-10
49-5

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:33 pm

I think I was in some of those with you. You were mauling the opponents. We had that one game on Dome where I was embarrased how bad we had them spawn trapped in B. We had two guys back on A and C preventing the spawn flip and 2 guys locking down the egress from the B spawn sides. It was a constant shower of Predators through the roof gaps in the building, choppers constantly in the air. Just sad for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Thats why dome and mission are sucky maps to play on. I was working the hummers and doing my thing and then would tranfer to the back side of C defending it from the guys rushing from A when they would flip it. as they rushed to get c the silenced MK14 was mowing them down lol the DOME area is just as bad as the B flag and I other team had us loacked at C at the begining of the game. with 4 guys watching the exits from C but the MK14 picked them off lol MAhahahahah Smile silencers are Crazy lol I need to run them more often lol I usally am rushing like crazy and silencers get you killed rushing lol < not enough fire power>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:42 pm

I love the MK14 but use the reddot and silencer, I just don't like the acog on any gun. Some of the really long distance stuff is 3 hit kills but most of those they never even knew where you were and for me bline eye, asassin, and marksman round out the class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:50 pm

lol I run blind eye Hardline and Marksman:) Hardline Because I love me some kill streaks Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:14 pm

The MK14 is my favorite. I usually run the MK14 with reddot and silencer, but I like thermal and silencer for the darker maps like Bootleg. I wish I had your numbers!

Now that I have finally earned the gold camo (my first), I keep telling myself I should use other guns. The MK14 has been good for my KDR and accuracy, so its difficult to put down. I have some other milestones that are within reach, so I have some excuses to keep using it I guess.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:51 pm

I have a 35-2 gameplay with the MK14 that I should be posting on the tube soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Awsome lol

My game plays with the MK14 are nowhere as exciting as when im rushing with my MP7. there just . cap flag run a little shoot a few people "wait like a slug" shoot a few more run cap a flag shoot some more then unleash hell with kill streaks "wait like a slug" shoot a few more run cap a flag unleash hell and rine and repeat. but its soo slow to watch lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:04 pm

LOL 24-12 is your worst game. I woudl love to run numbers like that on any given night.

The MK is a great gun. Almost not fair when the connection is in your favor. I never thought of running it with a silencer on Dome. Makes sense since you dont really need the range on that map.

Good time fun. MK14 < everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:04 pm

Damn! How do you get that many kills? I will get a couple and then die a few times. Then maybe get one or 2 more kills and then die a few more times. I do better when playing with you guys, but if i am running solo in a random lobby i just get totally killed. I would lve to know how you guys do it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:20 pm

I run easy to get kill streaks and study the spawn locations and choke points. I have taught my self to know when to move and when to stay depending on the reactions of the enmy. I study each map and how there spawns flip depending on which flag they cap and even figured out which locations are more dominate. I set my self up to be ready to react when i hear the ingame changes of flag caps and rush to patrol points that I know are high traffic.

Dome is only one map heck I think my highest kills was on seatown a map i just happened to figure out yesterday lol.

I defended B flag and set up to look down the hall way toward c flag behind a colom. people funnle down that hall way from c-b and with the silenced MK14 and acog I double tapped them for 12 kill streak then out of ammo drop air support and rush for another gun. I found snother red red dot rapid fire MK14 and got a few more kills before getting flanked lol.

I did camp a whole lot more than I usally do but it was more of a studying session. learning how spawns react.

I use this info to Know where to rush and find people. I generally play a rushing play style and have a whole lot more fun drop shotting for those tripple sprays than camping lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Clan tip #1 NEVER play with randumbs (maybe FFA but thats it).

I also like the other MK gun. The MK46 LMG, grip and rapidfire, takes a month to reload but is hell of a defense gun for DOM games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:31 pm

I try to do the same thing. Look down hallways or whatever high traffic area. Sometimes i will get a couple of kills, but they always end up shooting me first, fire a rocket, throw a grenade, flashbang me, flank me, hit me with a killstreak reward or come up behind me. I just cant see how none of that happens to anyone else... Well, i know it happens to others, but i it seems like i am good for maybe 2 kills then i die from one of the above mentioned ways.

And yea, i dont want to play randumbs, but if i come on and noone else is, i have to so i can get leveled up and whatnot. Every once in a while i will have a good game (for me a good game is 10 to 15 kills and 15 to 25 deaths). I almost never break even or have more kills than deaths. But i will get a ton of assists. Just cant finish guys off most of the time Sad
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:33 pm

i love the mk14, it was the first gun i unlocked with my prestige token, i use the same setup and use it in both regular play and hardcore, it is a beast!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:40 pm

Xrunner Ill be online tonight after 5:00 so lets hook up and I will help you lol We will Dominate Razz

Mahahahah Dude your in the Pacific NW Meee tooo Im up in Blaine right by the boarder lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:13 pm

MK14 is a beast in HC modes as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:36 pm

WCFC Silverback wrote:
Xrunner Ill be online tonight after 5:00 so lets hook up and I will help you lol We will Dominate Razz

Mahahahah Dude your in the Pacific NW Meee tooo Im up in Blaine right by the boarder lol

Heh, i appreciate it man. I always play better when i am with Clannies Smile

Dont get me wrong here guys... I am not trying to be a Debbie Downer. I have fun when i am with you guys. I am justfruestrated most of the time cause i am always at the bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:14 pm

I'm also a huge MK14 fan. Had to use a token on it to start the torment of others once I hit lvl 4. muahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 pm

love the mk14 2-3 shot kills most of the time but last night 6 or 8 to kill! pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MK14 silenced CRAZY lol   MK14 silenced CRAZY lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MK14 silenced CRAZY lol
Page 1 of 1