Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

My eyes are going crazy...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My eyes are going crazy... Empty
PostSubject: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:28 am

Thanks guys for letting me tag along for some MW3 action last night. Id been thinking lately of popping in the game after seeing some game vids and flat out missing playing with you guys but never got around to it till yesterday. I figured since nobody was playing BF3 id give it a go. I just hate playing that game solo as you only go so far as your squad goes and playing with randumbs is a recipe for disaster but thats an entire different story. Seriously my eyes are still feeling funny and i dont know how many damn times i melee'd when i wanted to go prone. My 1 sensitivity felt like 10 and there were a few times i thought i couldnt hit the broadside of a barn. It took quite a few games to soak everything in and get any kind of comfort level going. There was lag im not used to but not overly bad that i couldnt adjust. I had a few decent games and for the most part i held my own. Some of the weapons felt different but i expected it. Kinda disappointed though i didnt see any of the new maps. Rage mic is something i missed big time. Anyways thanks again for the good times and as Savvy suggested ill probably try work in at least a night each week for this game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:40 am

glad to have you back, even 1 night a week! see you in the field (except on Downturn as that map is crap)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:32 am

Fun playing with ya Nixon....look forward to playing again with u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:39 pm

Welcome back to where you belong! Hope we can gang up soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:44 pm

woooohoooo on the return of nixon! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:02 pm

great having you back on MW3 last night Nixon, you've been missed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:34 pm

The elite maps have there own section, so you won't ever see them in regular game play Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:52 am

Sith_Miester wrote:
The elite maps have there own section, so you won't ever see them in regular game play Sad

If everybody in the lobby has the new maps they might come up...correct?
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:12 am

hoffyguns wrote:
Sith_Miester wrote:

If everybody in the lobby has the new maps they might come up...correct?
Dunno, seems that there's always someone without the maps. That said, no big deal on the maps. Not really a fan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:13 am

yeah...that someone is me No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:14 am

Glad to have ya back even if it's only part time. Hope to game with you again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:34 am

I don't think you can play the new maps in a regular game, even if everyone has Elite. I beleive they can only be accessed through the Elite playlist, which forces you to TDM and KC and then it rotates only between the two maps...makes for a quick burnout...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:09 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
yeah...that someone is me No
Well, you or bee or someone else. At this point it doesn't really matter to me as i don't care to play them anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:46 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:59 pm

jemenard wrote:
I don't think you can play the new maps in a regular game, even if everyone has Elite. I beleive they can only be accessed through the Elite playlist, which forces you to TDM and KC and then it rotates only between the two maps...makes for a quick burnout...

I'm hoping they are just waiting for the general map pack release before they put them in rotation. They are not as bad as downturn but only playing those maps it does suck after 3 or 4 games.

No worries Hoffy if they were super awesome it might be a different story but they are mediocre.

Nice to see you back Nixon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:57 pm

So is there a wating list to get into Nixon's lobby? Good to see you back for a night a week, sir! Sorry I couldn't maintain the same standard for BF3.

Last edited by Chef Fidget on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Saw you on MW3 the other night, nice to have you back only if its for 1 night a week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:09 pm

I miss Nixon's blackbird/chopper gunner/hell hounds every match in the blops days...as I noobishly ran around and felt proud if I could hit SP/Napalm/heli! Laughing

We need you back for the MW3 reaper/ac130/osprey trifecta!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My eyes are going crazy...   My eyes are going crazy... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My eyes are going crazy...
Page 1 of 1