Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Riot Shield WIN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Thanks to the guys for taking a joke statement and running with it. We played a group of TDMrs in Dom and I made a comment about us being able to beat them with riot shields. At least 3 of us used them and yes, we won. It was quite a laugh riot.....get it? riot? Haha, sorry bad joke. It was Audiopile, Alphaghost, saynaykid, lockedandloaded22, SoonerChris and myself. Pure awesomeness lol!
Back to top Go down

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Yeah, forgot to load one out. But picked one up as well as of a Jug in a care package. Laughing and beating the heck out of them with riots with the clan....priceless.

All I could think of was this video.

Back to top Go down

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:29 pm

SoonerChris, I laugh every time I watch "Riot Shield Man."
Back to top Go down
TheShamrock7

TheShamrock7

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Riot Shields are a blast, That video is a good one, my kids even laughed.
Back to top Go down

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:40 pm

is it a barrel.... Or is it riot shield man!!! lmao
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:33 pm

reminds me of some of my friends in real life
Back to top Go down

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Funny stuff! That game was hilarious, congrats to those guys that ran the shield the whole match. I caved for the second half. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:21 am

hahahaha...nice work guys!
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:23 am

chris that video was hilarious, great job guys!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:40 am

Haha... that's pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:35 am

Man, I don't think I've ever had so much fun going negative in a game. Watching the enemy team run away in fear of getting pummeled was priceless!

Good stuff!
Back to top Go down

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:48 am

Another good one.

Back to top Go down

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:48 pm

CLOSE ENOUGH! lol

Playing with the riot shield can be pretty hilarious. Especially the rage mics. The only not fun part is getting the Speed proficiency on it... but once you do, look out.
Back to top Go down

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Thats hillarious.

Definitely going to have to try using it.
Back to top Go down

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:00 pm

I really should break out the riot shield more....just so hard to get the higher streaks with it...guess I should run overkill and switch between weapon and Shield. I think it was BigDaddyN8 on here who suggested it for Drop Zone...I should get back in there.
Back to top Go down

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Oh, the riot shield is magic on drop zone. Squat in the corner of the DZ behind something with your back to the wall, absorb tons of damage with your sheild to get your perks/ challenges. You control the drop zone so you usually get an enemy kill with a falling care package. When the enemy get on the drop zone there is so much smoke and they are so fascinated with capping the care packages you have ample time to stroll right up behind them, say "BONK, BONK Muther'Fucker" laugh manically, and return to hiding in the corner. Rinse and repeat as long as you are on the drop zone. Good times, high XP points, usually even KDR. pair it with C4 to toss on the drop zone as the enemy keeps rushing into the DZ to cap the packages. Easy, Peasy baby!
Back to top Go down

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:14 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Oh, the riot shield is magic on drop zone. Squat in the corner of the DZ behind something with your back to the wall, absorb tons of damage with your sheild to get your perks/ challenges. You control the drop zone so you usually get an enemy kill with a falling care package. When the enemy get on the drop zone there is so much smoke and they are so fascinated with capping the care packages you have ample time to stroll right up behind them, say "BONK, BONK Muther'Fucker" laugh manically, and return to hiding in the corner. Rinse and repeat as long as you are on the drop zone. Good times, high XP points, usually even KDR. pair it with C4 to toss on the drop zone as the enemy keeps rushing into the DZ to cap the packages. Easy, Peasy baby!

I may have to try this dastardly tactic. Anything to grind thru levels 70-80.
Back to top Go down

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Legion of DOOM type shit right there! Try it out, you may find it is fun to be that annoying prick every once in awhile. I usually end up playing DZ with randoms since most clannies don't like it. I find it is a good game mode to hop in while I am waiting for a squad to have a spot open up.
Back to top Go down

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:57 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
I really should break out the riot shield more....just so hard to get the higher streaks with it...guess I should run overkill and switch between weapon and Shield. I think it was BigDaddyN8 on here who suggested it for Drop Zone...I should get back in there.

Why waste the perk slot on overkill? Just run FMG's as your secondary...
Back to top Go down

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:33 pm

+1 to you Sooner for the videos!! hilarious! So thinking of running with the Shield for the 70-80 grind. So here's the set up I was thinking...thoughts/opinions are appreciated.

Riot Shield
FMG-9s (thanks hoffy)

Throwing knife
Concussion to slow people down I'm chasing

Extreme Conditioning
Hardline Pro
not sure about 3rd...would Stalker make me move any faster?

Support package (always UAV, AUAV, then something for fun)
Juiced

Let me know of any other suggestions!
Back to top Go down

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:47 pm

C4 instead of throwing knife. You can toss C4 over the shield and the shield will protect you from the blast and keep you from killing yourself. Nice when you are in close to a group of enemy. Get the speed attachment for the shield. You move much faster and can keep up with people withough having to sprint. Sprint = death for riot shield users. You drop the shield to your side when you run. I use quickdraw pro so I can switch between my shield and secondary quickly. I use the Scorpions akimbo, but the FMG9's fill that bill nicely. Stalker doesn't help with shield movement speed at all. I usually run sit-rep pro in that slot just to make the bouncing betties stand out more. For my second tier perk its hardline pro. You tend to get a lot of assissts with the riot shield because you will hit them once and then they get away, but you get the assist when someone else shoots their ass. Every two assists count as a kill with hardline pro. Helps get your support pointstreaks filled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riot Shield WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shield WIN   Riot Shield WIN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riot Shield WIN
Page 1 of 1