Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies....   Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:51 am

Started off yesterday evening with a solid group of >30< members playing some ground war and continued the night with a strong group of 6 playing some dom eventually ending the night about 2am with a 32 GAME WIN STREAK. Big props to the various regs (2nd roster too) I played those close ground war games with and especially the 6 man team of myself, Dani, GKev, Flipjunky, TNITTI and Tube Socks. We pretty much RAPED ASS in every game we won. Great team mates, good team work, awesome call outs! Just an overall enjoyable evening of gaming with you guys. My KD (slightly above 3,000 more kills than deaths now) and wins continues to rise because of the communication...I know my ass is covered and i know where I need to be. Playing with randums sucks!!!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies....   Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:26 am

Awesome I just signed off a min ago I'm currently on a 42 game streak. Keep it up guys!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies....   Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:12 am

Great Job Guys.Onemore time hitting the button,and I'll try to spend more time with you guys.And I'll be hitting it today.So by next week ,I'll be with you guys/gals.

Dave,It was a pleasure running and gunning with ya last night.Congrats on the MOAB first game we played.My eyelids were half shut on my last game. pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies....   Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:49 am

That is what this clan is all about. Having fun and kicking ass as a team.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies....   Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Nice to here Goodkat. I signed on about 1am and sat in lobbies for longer than ever just to get about 5 games in in 2 hrs. We got 9 games in 1 hr. on BO the other night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies....   Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:20 pm

Wish I had more time to play Sad

Miss the long winstreaks with a full clan lobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies....   Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:24 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Awesome I just signed off a min ago I'm currently on a 42 game streak. Keep it up guys!!
- Keep up the good work on the site I'm sure it's a thankless job. Good work on the vids too and congrats on the MOAB (at least you have documentation lol.) Speaking of videos WCFC Deoge told us yesterday that he was contacted by Yeousch to be a director on their channel so good exposure for the clan on both sides as well as the site. Now everyone will want to play with you guys so we can be stars on the YouTubez.

JK we got pretty lucky that the people in the lobbies we were in mostly chose to stay even after an ass whippin' which meant the ability to get in more games in a shorter period of time instead of having to wait (and wait) for a lobby to fill. In turn it also allowed us to get in a good comfortable rhythm as far a game play went
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies....   Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:43 pm

Yeah I hit the tail end of that win streak. I think mine is still intact, we'll see how tonight goes Smile

I know my longest was with a core group of 30's and made it to 29 wins, and I think I screwed it up by messing with my classes. Anyhoo, congrats all around Smile It really is fun kicking ass with all of you guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies....   Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:27 pm

That was a good run lastnight great comms, locking down the flags. playing with the clan has put me positive on my win/loss Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies....   Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:52 pm

As frustrating as the connectivity is in the game playing with you guys makes it right. Good times and thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies....   Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Sadly my streak ended at 45 last night. There were only 4 of us in the lobby and a shitty connection so that sucked cause I wanted to get to 50. Even with Androsky the beast on the team there still weren't enough of us to hold flags and choke points to make him an effective "slayer". I could have dashboarded but that still wouldn't have been a legit 50 streak Sad The good thing is that I know in any given session with a full team we have the ability to get another long streak going.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies....   Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Mine ended at 45 also. But like you said I earned it and it is legit. 45 will have to be good enough for now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies....   Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:53 pm

Mr Goodkat 918 wrote:
Sadly my streak ended at 45 last night. There were only 4 of us in the lobby and a shitty connection so that sucked cause I wanted to get to 50. Even with Androsky the beast on the team there still weren't enough of us to hold flags and choke points to make him an effective "slayer". I could have dashboarded but that still wouldn't have been a legit 50 streak Sad The good thing is that I know in any given session with a full team we have the ability to get another long streak going.

You said it!!!, we needed another couple of 30s and wouldve been victory for sure. Too bad that instead we got a couple of random noobs.

In an unrelated note Forgot to tell you that last time I played you, you gave me a severe whopping. Nice job! (gotta get you back!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies....   Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Mr Goodkat 918 wrote:

I got mine up to 59 that weekend and had another around 50 this past weekend. Both of them ended playing Domination on Mission and starting at the A spawn. I hate that map now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies....   Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to brag on my fellow clannies....
Page 1 of 1