Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Empty
PostSubject: Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences   Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Hey XBox peeps, heard that you guys just got a patch.

Any thoughts on it yet?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences   Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:03 pm

There were more people running around with 'other' shotguns last night so this makes sense. As far as the striker, I was still getting long shots with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences   Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Nice... was really interested in how the Striker performs.

I may be using a token on the 1887 in the future.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences   Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:58 pm

striker seems no different to me - i still love it

theater fix im thankful for i just recently noticed that bug

additional lag compensation i didnt notice any difference other than faster finding games

it played alright for me last night but half way into the night i was red bar'ing it which has actually been a rarity i can muster 2 sometimes 3 light greens
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences   Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:48 pm

Plus color blind assist doesn't help you see where the Stealth bomber is heading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences   Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:48 pm

I tried to use the 2nd shot gun lol I dont remember the name but it looks cool and is a pump action lol I went 2-9 with 6 assists before switching to the pp90 and ending 26-18 lol That shotgun still sucks Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences   Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Its obviously not the user LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences   Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Shane was raving about the SPAS last night. Haven't had a chance to try it out but he did pretty well with it. Haven't noticed anything different with the Striker, I still die a shit ton from it and tend to lose gun battles with a pp90m1 or mp7 with range which is unfortunate and just plain wrong. ...and its rampant on Piazza (or Pizza ((because it's one letter off and easier to say according to a 12yr old)) or Penis ((same 12 year old)) for those in the know).

Sucks that the Stealth is hidden now, haha.

I just unlocked the 1887 and will try that out later tonight. Love it in Spec Ops Survival but in core multiplayer games it seems to be wildly ineffective for me. Maybe this will change Smile

Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences   Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:42 am

Still wondering about lag compensation. is it better than the horrid piece they had prior?
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences   Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:56 am

DreamboatDani wrote:
I just unlocked the 1887 and will try that out later tonight. Love it in Spec Ops Survival but in core multiplayer games it seems to be wildly ineffective for me. Maybe this will change Smile

The 1887 rocks, i use it on my overkill class, it will take some geting use to. The thing can be really inconsistint in core games, my advice is ADS any time your not at close range, you have to one hit kill with the thing or die lol!

so far i havent noticed any change with the model, they were supose to buff it, i have damage on mine so it may be more of a from the start buff?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences   Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:07 am

1887 is a lot better than the spas, at least on ps3. We don't have the patch yet, but I doubt they would make the model better than the spas but you never know with IW.

1887 with damage is already a pretty beastly shottie if someone is capable and when it's not lagging. As with all the shotties, when hipfiring with steady aim, you have to make sure that your crosshairs are on the enemy or else you'll just get hitmarkers. The Striker is more forgiving because you can fire multiple shots.

I really hope the next ps3 patch fixes this lag comp. Games last night were pretty painful (probably worst I've ever had). My wife made some comments about how much I was complaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences   Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:22 am

pariah_81 wrote:
Still wondering about lag compensation. is it better than the horrid piece they had prior?

I still experienced bullet sponging. Would go 35-10 one match and barely break even another. granted, those were on the new maps though. When I was the host, it was extremely frustrating so nothing's changed that I can tell.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences   Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:03 am

LOCKEdnLOADed22 wrote:
1887 is a lot better than the spas, at least on ps3. We don't have the patch yet, but I doubt they would make the model better than the spas but you never know with IW.

1887 with damage is already a pretty beastly shottie if someone is capable and when it's not lagging. As with all the shotties, when hipfiring with steady aim, you have to make sure that your crosshairs are on the enemy or else you'll just get hitmarkers. The Striker is more forgiving because you can fire multiple shots.

I really hope the next ps3 patch fixes this lag comp. Games last night were pretty painful (probably worst I've ever had). My wife made some comments about how much I was complaining.

Dont use SA on the model, it has a really tight spread allready so to me its kinda useless... plus i love useing DS and jumping off shit hitting guys with a face full of lead mid air lol!

I got to thinking about the games we played last night and we had some pretty nasty lag goin on all night, IMO the patch did more harm than good? I had my therter mode off last night or id post a nice clip of my final kill showing how nice the lag phatom was bein lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences   Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch on XBox... Tell me your experiences
Page 1 of 1