Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Had a riot today Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Had a riot today Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Had a riot today Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Had a riot today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Had a riot today Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Had a riot today Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Had a riot today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Had a riot today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Had a riot today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Had a riot today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Had a riot today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Had a riot today Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Had a riot today Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Had a riot today Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Had a riot today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Had a riot today

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Had a riot today Empty
PostSubject: Had a riot today   Had a riot today Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Running the Riot Shield playing Drop Zone with DeltaDog, SSBelmont, Charlesdanni, Tazlittleking and b5wagon. We probably rolled off a dozen wins in dominant fashion beating most people 7500-1000ish. I'd never used the riot shield before. We had 3 running that and 3 just killing from behind them and it was a beatdown. You don't get alot of kills but it was still a blast. Definitely gonna play this more and fiddle with my shield set ups. Highlight was getting a final kill cam bashing a quickscoper in the mouth with the thing.
Back to top Go down

Had a riot today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a riot today   Had a riot today Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:44 am

Riot shields are awesome, but take a toll on your k/d for sure.

scavenger
quickdraw pro-to recover from equipment usage faster
ninja/steady aim

throwing knives......because you can resupply them with scavenger
whatever tactical you want

secondary-anything akimbo works well, mp9 silenced is very good too

i run this setup with my riot shield and i love it. the riot sheild does not seem to protect you very well though sometimes it seems people are shooting straight through it. i completed the challenges-deflect 100 explosions for the title "protect and serve" and the challenge-absorb 50000 damage to get the title "unbreakable". the last challenge is like absorb 100,000 bullets or something crazy high like that for the "bulletproof" title, i want that one but it will take awhile to get.

good luck "Riot Shield Man"if you havent seen those videos look them up on youtube....hilarious.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Had a riot today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a riot today   Had a riot today Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:42 am

lumm0x wrote:
Running the Riot Shield playing Drop Zone with DeltaDog, SSBelmont, Charlesdanni, Tazlittleking and b5wagon. We probably rolled off a dozen wins in dominant fashion beating most people 7500-1000ish. I'd never used the riot shield before. We had 3 running that and 3 just killing from behind them and it was a beatdown. You don't get alot of kills but it was still a blast. Definitely gonna play this more and fiddle with my shield set ups. Highlight was getting a final kill cam bashing a quickscoper in the mouth with the thing.

Love drop zone with riot sheilds lol... good times lumm0x cheers
Back to top Go down

Had a riot today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a riot today   Had a riot today Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:38 pm

beckvillebird wrote:
the riot sheild does not seem to protect you very well though sometimes it seems people are shooting straight through it.

If they're running impact it will shoot through the shield and hurt you.
Back to top Go down

Had a riot today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a riot today   Had a riot today Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Managed to get almost everything finished with this thing today. Got my 15 melee kills, maxed out 10th level, got Unbreakable and Protect and Serve. Bulletproof seems an impossible achievement to me. I don't think I can stand going negative that long just to get to that title. Sure do win a ton of drop zone games with this thing though. Trophy System is also boss on this game. You can get No Boom in about an hour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Had a riot today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a riot today   Had a riot today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had a riot today
Page 1 of 1