Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Riot Shields Only

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Riot Shields Only Empty
PostSubject: Riot Shields Only   Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:40 am

Back to top Go down

Riot Shields Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields Only   Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:51 am

Back to top Go down

Riot Shields Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields Only   Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:31 am

I started working on the riot shield emblem and call signs last night. thought I was doing ok till I watched your stuff. nice job B.B!
Back to top Go down

Riot Shields Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields Only   Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:35 am

Trust me these are the highlights of a lot of agonizing hours of riot shielding.
Back to top Go down

Riot Shields Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields Only   Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:40 am

beckvillebird wrote:
Trust me these are the highlights of a lot of agonizing hours of riot shielding.

yep, you can't worry about KDR or W/L. you may or may not get 1 kill per match. It's really a grind. I just wish they had camo for the riot shield, fear the gold riot shield
Back to top Go down

Riot Shields Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields Only   Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:45 am

What is your preferred loadout?
Back to top Go down

Riot Shields Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields Only   Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:05 pm

A gold Riot shiled would be the shit. Not sure how you would see thru the damn thing, but it would be an awesome thing to see. Think how long it would take to get a gold riot shield.
Back to top Go down

Riot Shields Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields Only   Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:29 pm

K/D goes out the window just like when I started sniping. But your w/L can still be positive. You gotta get with some clannies and just cap flags or defend objectives. You may not have many kills but at least cap some flags.
Back to top Go down

Riot Shields Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields Only   Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Sith_Miester wrote:
I started working on the riot shield emblem and call signs last night. thought I was doing ok till I watched your stuff. nice job B.B!

I was having a good time following you around and shooting the guys as they were distracted by you Smile

Nice vids beckville...the throwing knife skills are impressive.

The riotshield could be gold around the edges and in the middle where it's now black...would be bad ass...
Back to top Go down

Riot Shields Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields Only   Riot Shields Only Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:29 pm

I've found the only way to really have fun in this game is to run the riot shield. I've gotten pretty good at judging when an enemy is going to reload or throw a grenade. That's when I switch to the Spas and blow their face off. Then the sweet sweet sound of rage.

Just got the protect and serve emblem last night. I'll be rockin that for awhile, but I still prefer the backsmasher emblem (hee hee, backsmasher).

My loadout...

Riot shield: melee
Spas: grip/focus (ext mags and range aren't unlocked yet)
Claymore
Trophy system
Slieght of hand (faster weapon swap, equipment use, and reload)
Overkill
Steady aim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riot Shields Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields Only   Riot Shields Only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riot Shields Only
Page 1 of 1