Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Premium: Stat Reset

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Premium: Stat Reset Empty
PostSubject: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Anyone going to reset their stats? One of my BF3F reset his just before the Double XP weekend and only played the new maps (which result in a higher SPM). His new SPM is pushing 3000!

As "impressive" as that is, I can't get past NOT wanting to reset stats. Anyone planning on doing so, or have already?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:27 pm

I thought about it. what exactly does it do. It's not like a prestige where you lose all guns and unlocks is it? Does it reset your total points?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:50 pm

I believe it only sets the stats in that general area (spm, accuracy, w/, kdr).

BTW, sorry for bailing on ya SICARIUS. I've had enough of 30 on 30 lobbies, and my aggravation with it was a bit over the top last night. I found a QC no rank over 50 lobby last night and started to have fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:16 pm

^^ So what exactly do we do about the 30 on 30? There's nothing we can do except split up into multiple groups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:31 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:
^^ So what exactly do we do about the 30 on 30? There's nothing we can do except split up into multiple groups.

Meet on B and hug it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:36 pm

I would hate for the stat reset to be like MW3 and you lose all weapons, tags, attachments and go back to rank #1. If it only resets KDR, W/L, SPM that would be sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:27 pm

Kagan wrote:
I believe it only sets the stats in that general area (spm, accuracy, w/, kdr).

BTW, sorry for bailing on ya SICARIUS. I've had enough of 30 on 30 lobbies, and my aggravation with it was a bit over the top last night. I found a QC no rank over 50 lobby last night and started to have fun.

we ended up all on the same side after the next match. its all good. once the server filled up it worked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:27 pm

I am curious as to what my KD would be now that I am better. I dont think I will do it, but who knows how I will feel in a week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:05 pm

I use BF3stats.com to track how my stats have been doing recently, on the history tab it shows your stats at each update.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:10 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:

I'm not asking for anything to be done. Last night was all me and my impatience/temper/mood. Had nothing to do with the way the server must function.

I was in a "special" mood. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Was it one of your extra heavy flow days? Perhaps having a Cheeto dust coverage dong will put you in a better mood tonight. Smile

I too get all torqued out when it turns into 30 on 30 clan violence. A lot of the fun goes out of the game when I am getting killed by friends and killing friends. I much prefer to wreck randoms or other clans that wander into our server. I did manage to get two nemesis ribbons on Tuna Can last night, but that doesn't make up for it. I called it a night after a few games becuase it was 30 on 30.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:20 pm

My flow is just fine, but thanks for asking. Very Happy

Life has been shitty lately, and making lemonade from said shit was not going well yesterday. We all have those days, do we not?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:19 pm

I dont have premium but even if i did i wouldnt. One of the reasons that keeps me playing is trying to raise my stats after starting slow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:07 am

Kagan wrote:

Life has been shitty lately, and making lemonade from said shit was not going well yesterday. We all have those days, do we not?

This is exactly why I haven't been on with you guys a lot lately. I hear ya. And when I am getting knifed by a different 30 member every 30 seconds it doesn't help. I'm trying to get a handle on the situation, because I miss hanging with you guys every night, but my mood has been far less than pleasant and I don't want to bring that shit into a game I have a ton of fun playing. I will grab CQC today and be on tonight to check out the new maps provided my day doesn't deteriorate into the hell I have been dealing with lately. cheers

ON TOPIC: I don't think I could reset my stats. Think of all the knife kills I would have to get again. eep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:13 pm

The premium section says:

Reset Stats

With Premium comes the unique chance to reset your Score/Minute, Kills/Deaths, and Wins/Losses stats if you want a fresh start with your multiplayer soldier.

I think you're safe...but don't blame me if there is more to it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:17 pm

Oh word? Then maybe I will.. have to get that $50 bucks though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:39 pm

I really have nothing valid or smart to say, I just want to say hi, I'm a hobo Frm way bk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:14 am

Kagan wrote:

When life hands you lemons say "fuck these" throw em down and get some beer Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Hmmm....beeeerrrr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premium: Stat Reset   Premium: Stat Reset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premium: Stat Reset
Page 1 of 1