Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What is the Deal with our BO parties ???

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Empty
PostSubject: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:34 pm

This may very well be an old topic of sorts, but last week and over this previous weekend I've noticed this about some of the Over30 BO parties:

1st - the host gathers enough people, everybody is mic'd up, everyone is pumped, its time to get crackin Smile

2nd - the match begins, everyone shares in the strategy of what to do, where the enemies are located or camping, and so on.

3rd - our teammates start to get killed

4th - the Over30 side starts losing, or cannot synch a strategy, then frustration starts to kick in Mad

5th & Finally - the Over30 teammates immediately start to drop out of the party, until suddenly no one is left (about 3 people or so), because they cannot get any hit markers, need to go watch Netflix, or some other lame reason. These dropouts start their own parties or just go solo scratch

Perhaps I've not found the right group or party to ride with, but win or lose I thought we were just a laid back group of guys trying to have some fun.

The only exception I think is, if you have no life, play BO over 12 hours a day, have no friends, have no girl/boy friend, eat ramen noodles every night, sleep/sit on the same matress you eat ramen noodles on, and you have only one goal in life is to get the gold plated assault rifle after prestiging 48 times!, over whatever it is. Then it would make sense to have 60 plus kills a match and only 2-3 deaths affraid

Fellas, holla at me, is this what this clan is about?
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Apparently you've got into some bad lobbies, because I haven't noticed the problems that you have seen.

1. When I get into a party of 6 we usually win.

2. I have taken several beatings and will usually take a bump on the KDR to get the win.

3. If we enter a game and the connection is shit (1 and 2 bars). I and everyone else will leave. Usually this is a group decision.

4. If I enter a game that has already started and everyone before me has quit because they were getting stomped. I will leave.

5. If 3 SR71's, chopper gunners, and dogs have been called in the first few minutes of the game and the hit detection is shit. I will leave.

6. The over30clan is all about having fun, and playing with people that have a strategy. It is no fun if you are getting killed by people that you start shooting first because of lag or shitty hit detection. It is no fun when that hit detection/lag causes several back to back high killstreaks to be released and the game goes to shit really fast. I have finished games with very negative scores to take the win and continue a streak.

7. Most of the time I will ride out a loss to the end, and leave when I get into the next lobby.

Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Mmm, you lost me between 3 and 4. I'll admit that I do leave matches mid-way but typically the party will agree that it's not worth staying due to yellow bars, or that the connection is so bad we can't even get a kill, nevermind a win. Not sure why you are having these experiences UFO? I usually get in with the same 12-15 guys and what you are talking about doesn't happen.
I do leave alone sometimes but I apologize first and let eveyone know I'm leaving. I try to keep it to a rare occassion, we've come back from bad starts before, and those wins are definately satifying and worth sticking around for.

Asa a side note but still on topic - if you are gonna dashboard a match please say so ahead of time so I can back out first if I'm doing well and want to keep my stats. If you don't know what dashboarding is, then just make sure you quit the match before you turn off the game or your playstation, or your modem etc. Thank you.

EDIT - Dave responded first. I say ditto. (kissing ass again)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:08 pm

What is dashboarding?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:15 pm

gorilla5454 wrote:
What is dashboarding?

I believe it's when hen you hit the PS3 button and quit game. If you are host the game just ends, punts everyone to the lobby, and the stats don't count. If you pause then quit, you get a host migration and the game continues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:47 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Apparently you've got into some bad lobbies, because I haven't noticed the problems that you have seen.

1. When I get into a party of 6 we usually win.

2. I have taken several beatings and will usually take a bump on the KDR to get the win.

3. If we enter a game and the connection is shit (1 and 2 bars). I and everyone else will leave. Usually this is a group decision.

4. If I enter a game that has already started and everyone before me has quit because they were getting stomped. I will leave.

5. If 3 SR71's, chopper gunners, and dogs have been called in the first few minutes of the game and the hit detection is shit. I will leave.

6. The over30clan is all about having fun, and playing with people that have a strategy. It is no fun if you are getting killed by people that you start shooting first because of lag or shitty hit detection. It is no fun when that hit detection/lag causes several back to back high killstreaks to be released and the game goes to shit really fast. I have finished games with very negative scores to take the win and continue a streak.

7. Most of the time I will ride out a loss to the end, and leave when I get into the next lobby.

What lookin said! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:21 pm

UFO. I am sorry your experiences have been so shitty. That doesn't sound like this clan at all. There are a shit-ton (yes that is a scientific measurment Very Happy ) of members on here and I haven't played with all of them so I can't speak for everyone, but the core group of guys I play with will usually stick it out till the end unless it is all 1 and 2 bar connections and a group decision was made to terminate the match early. Hope to see you online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:22 pm

I'm a new sign up and haven't had the pleasure of partying up with a group lobby yet. I'm hopeful that it creates a good experience win or lose. I'm sure a little communication and strategy can make any player better.

I stick around in every match barring horrible repeated connection issues. Even if my team is taking a beatdown and it's a carousel of teammates rage quitting I'll still try to be a thorn in the side of the enemy and if nothing else, be the only opponent to have stuck it out. It's easy to be a good winner, not so much when the tables turn. It could also be due to the fact I don't put any merit in the game stats such as k/d so I am not afraid to honor the match and see it through.

Hopefully we'll meet up online and have some fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:42 pm

I appreciate the input from everyone and it is possible I am in some crappy lobbies at times. Just the same, I stick around to the end of matches, similar to what lumm0x no matter what kind of beating or victory I'm headed for.

Nevertheless, I've never really been a KDR fanatic even though I've came out on the top 3 or 5 in most of my matches. I will look for other members that have the longer matches I like.

See yall online, add me to your list.

Pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:53 pm

I have not experienced anything more than the occasional savvy 'I'm out. I am usually rolling with a familiar crew, and there are many nights that the same 5-6 of us will play for hours. Only leaving when the game is absolute shite. 2 bar or worse for all of us. We'll even start 2 bar matches and have decide to stick it out before. We fight for the win. We've takin a few lumps along the way, but we stick it out when it's a tough team and not some major BullSqueeze goin on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:38 am

i to haven't had that happen except savvy from time to time lol (has anger issues) lolol jks savvy
but i only quit if lag is ridiculous and the others in the party agree... if not then i stay as it all doesn't bother me much ... hit up a couple of uk'ers and you'll get in our lobbies, id say add me but maxed out again the other night and ive run out of peos to delete that i dont play with sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:07 am

i must admit i do rage quit.

only when junior bomber wakes up for his feed.

uk never seem to quit we just take a beating once in a while,i look at it as a good oppotunity to swear alot.

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:16 am

My man above speaks the Truth...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:50 am

I play BO everynight,eat ramen noodles once in a while,would prestige to 48 if they had it and i do have a few gold assault rifles. Im trying every match to get 60 or so kills and die a few times as possible if any at all. So im guessing this mean i have no life according to UFO. I dropped out of a party last night and then ran solo a few matches cause a: i needed to see some theater film of why we lost and b: i was party host and not paying attention to the fact that people didnt want to stay in the lobby and play the same guys again and that pissed a few of you guys off i realized. For that im sorry Savvy i wasnt paying attention to the game enough to get us out of the lobby. The fucking lag was beyond terrible last night and im starting to get irritated with letting someone run off my connection and him not showing any thanks for it. Even with a good internet speed it slows it down when cut in half. I mean im paying over $80 a month for internet you'd figure id see a few bucks a month for letting someone use the connection all the time. Sorry ill end my rant before i make myself more worked up than i already am.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:33 am

Nixon I would definitely lock down the wifi access for a number of reasons, Blops being the most important of course.

I have named my router "Get The Fuck Off My WiFi" so every time someone tries to access it they get a nice little welcome message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:33 am

UFO-MC-PAIN wrote:

5th & Finally - the Over30 teammates immediately start to drop out of the party, until suddenly no one is left (about 3 people or so), because they cannot get any hit markers, need to go watch Netflix, or some other lame reason. These dropouts start their own parties or just go solo scratch

Perhaps I've not found the right group or party to ride with, but win or lose I thought we were just a laid back group of guys trying to have some fun.

The only exception I think is, if you have no life, play BO over 12 hours a day, have no friends, have no girl/boy friend, eat ramen noodles every night, sleep/sit on the same matress you eat ramen noodles on, and you have only one goal in life is to get the gold plated assault rifle after prestiging 48 times!, over whatever it is. Then it would make sense to have 60 plus kills a match and only 2-3 deaths affraid

Fellas, holla at me, is this what this clan is about?

I had to think about this post for a day because it bothered me. The last paragraph especially. I am not 15th prestige. I would like to be, but I sucked for too long to get there before MW3. I know a lot of 15th prestigers and I like them and like to play with them and I perceive that they have jobs and thier own house wives and kids. They may have a basement and I am not sure what the relationship with that basement is, but honestly I dont care what they eat in it, Ramen or otherwise.

What I think this clan is about? Diversity. All different play types on here. HC, Core, Dom, HQ, CTF, Ragequitters, and people who stay when they are 3-47. All types. Some tripple cappers, some not. This clan was set up with no entry requirements. When you do that you get all types of gamers. Be ready to play with competitive people and laid back people.

I have a friend list that is always at 90 people. I keep cutting it down to make room for new guys. Just today I found out I deleted a guy who apparently is on (where have you been SeeJayPee?!?!) You can play with who ever you want to play with. There is no way 90 people will all play the same. No way.

I think I am the kind of guy who does not rage quit, but last night I was all sorts of pissed with hit detection and other BS. I am not a contrloer thrower, but last night was close. I have a better understanding of what goes through the heads of those who do. I play to chill and relax and have fun. If something runin my fun (in this case a server in a 3rd world nation) than I get a little grumpy. That does not mean that the core of who I am as a lobby member has been diminished.

Back to top Go down

Hmm not really going to go into much detail here but I think you may be getting a little over sensitive about the issue here. I'll post only about myself ; When I leave its because Im tired of playing or just constantly getting dropped over and over. And yes I go watch netflix. I start parties occasionally and leave after awhile but its not because I want to screw you over and go start a new party minus you. It happens. Sorry if you feel offended man it isnt our intention to make you feel that way. I hope to see you online in the future.

Vegas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:45 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
I play BO everynight,eat ramen noodles once in a while,would prestige to 48 if they had it and i do have a few gold assault rifles. Im trying every match to get 60 or so kills and die a few times as possible if any at all. So im guessing this mean i have no life according to UFO. I dropped out of a party last night and then ran solo a few matches cause a: i needed to see some theater film of why we lost and b: i was party host and not paying attention to the fact that people didnt want to stay in the lobby and play the same guys again and that pissed a few of you guys off i realized. For that im sorry Savvy i wasnt paying attention to the game enough to get us out of the lobby. The fucking lag was beyond terrible last night and im starting to get irritated with letting someone run off my connection and him not showing any thanks for it. Even with a good internet speed it slows it down when cut in half. I mean im paying over $80 a month for internet you'd figure id see a few bucks a month for letting someone use the connection all the time. Sorry ill end my rant before i make myself more worked up than i already am.

Hmm isnt that a fellow 30 member you are ranting about Nixon? Tell him you want a 20 spot or something for using your Internet..

as far as the topic creator is concerned you must be in some bad lobbies because in all my time here I have never had a bad experience unless you were in a lagged up game that we all quit... my KDR has been about the same while in the clan BUT my W/L ratio went from 0.70 to 1.10

pretty winning group if you ask me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:31 pm

It appears by majority from everyones comments that our real problem is the LAG NEMESIS Twisted Evil Aside from the "rage quitters" and the "dashboarders" that just like to keep their stats in tact and screw everybody else, lag is the determining factor (most not all the time) of who stays in the lobby/party or who bails.

Just the same I have good days (where I believe I'm freakin untouchable) and the bad days (where I want to put my fist through my flat screen).

Nevertheless, I will look for the guys that will play no matter the circumstances (getting their ass handed to them or otherwise). And oh, no disrespect to Ramen Noodle cults. tongue

Pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Yeah it is indeed another 30 member im irritated with. Dont get me wrong he's a good guy and a friend of mine. Its just the fact ive never heard him thank me or offer to help with the bill. I allowed him to use my connection before i joined the clan just so i could play with someone that played the same game types. Ive upgraded my internet plan 2 times this year just so we could both play as lag free as possible. Now lately ive heard him complaining about the connection and lag and this just pisses me off. Ive told him its cause the speeds get cut when both of us are on. He has dsl in his appartment so i really just want to tell him to go get a router and use his own damn internet. Of course being my next door neighbor and my g/f's brother in law makes me hesitant to do anything. We all vacation together often and do other stuff so i dont want to rock the boat not to mention my g/f will get pissed at me for causing problems. This summer he had his work hours cut more than half and he was home almost everyday playing BO a ton but never helped one bit around the house. Working 6 days a week then coming home at night just so i can mow the lawn and do the rest of the yardwork is a bitch and worse when you know someone else could help but doesnt. Sorry to ramble im just pissed and have no idea what im going to do. Maybe somehow my router wont have a wireless signal for a few days just to show a point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:49 pm

good idea! Just dont do it during our KOTW defense lol... he was a big help in those games Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Interesting post Pain.I feel your Pain (no pun intended). It does seem like certain members only play with a select few members. And I know I will be flamed by the ones who are guilty of it after I post this. You just have to deal with it. I have since I've been a member. Everyone welcomes you, but then when you see them online no invites or can't join invite only. Not all members are like that, but a few are. My connection is lousy as hell since I dug myself a hole with my ISP provider, so I don't host parties alot. If you see me in the main menu and you want me to play, send an invite. I'll play with anybody. Hope everyone don't take this post the wrong way. I'm just stating facts that I've experienced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:54 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
Interesting post Pain.I feel your Pain (no pun intended). It does seem like certain members only play with a select few members. And I know I will be flamed by the ones who are guilty of it after I post this. You just have to deal with it. I have since I've been a member. Everyone welcomes you, but then when you see them online no invites or can't join invite only. Not all members are like that, but a few are. My connection is lousy as hell since I dug myself a hole with my ISP provider, so I don't host parties alot. If you see me in the main menu and you want me to play, send an invite. I'll play with anybody. Hope everyone don't take this post the wrong way. I'm just stating facts that I've experienced.

I dont think theres anything personal ever meant... theres quite a few 30 members and some are more used to playing with other's so they would generally team up... it also has to do with locations, if you have 6 EC guys on at once they are probably going to join up together... advice on that is to barge into the game, play on the opposite team, noob tube your clanmates then wait for someone to drop off and pick you up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:15 pm

You're exactllly right KJ, that's why I'm telling Pain just start a party and just start spamming invites out. I've noticed alot here lately that I've been in a lot of 5 man parties and if someone sends an invite, I try to back the whole party out and join up on the invite. I know sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, but I'm the type of person that doesn't wanna leave anyone out even if that means playing GW or PM.I'm not here to make love to none of you mofo's.LOL.I'm just here for the PARTY. Game On.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the Deal with our BO parties ???
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next