Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What is the Deal with our BO parties ???

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:23 pm

LOL Killface! Last time we played together you were directing people all over the map "Who has left? Who is running the flag? Who is defending right side? Why did you not say you were dead on the right?" With this in game mentality I figured you would have preferred that we watch YOUR videos and read the Dom thread to get the gist of what we do here. It was good times by the way. Will have to try to get more lunch play time with you. Connection not as bad as I thought for across the pond.

True, technically it is homework. BUT you yourself said you watched a lot of videos to see how others played. Sounds like self imposed homework to me Smile When I started I read everything, watched everything, took all sorts of acvie to get better. There is precious little out there on team strategy. I would have loved a play book on how to play Dom as a team.

I will not negative rep you but I will call you a Poopy Pants for neg rep to me. Razz

@Savvy Thanks for clarifying. What you say here makes sense to me. Maybe we need to add to SN0R1DERs thread about not getting butt hurt if you get booted for being 7th man.

@N8 & Savvy I think as part of the New Fish thread we need to add a list of people who are willing to help new members in the ways you describe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:24 pm

I second what savvy said, and edited my post on pg 3 to reflect. Kicking the 7th guy doesn't mean the new guy to the clan, just the new guy to the party. New members are always encouraged to be proactive in adding the most active clan members to their friend list. They should also be fairly aggressive and not shy to send invites, AND RESPOND to them when they get them. As Lookin says in Rule below:
The Boss wrote:
5. Play with the clan. I know that sometimes people like to play a few games solo which is completely fine, even I do it, but you joined a clan for a reason. Make reasonable efforts to play with your clanmates.
We should strive to the be biggest and best clanout there, and that means supporting new members as well as learning from them, and that only happens by playing with them. It is a team effort.

I also learned from Mr. Savvy last night that leaving a game mid match only counts as a loss, and has no effect on you streak, so I will be more responsive to invites now when playing solo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:35 pm

My comments are going to be short but sweet, may hurt a little. It is not my place to invite a new guy, if they want in jump in, if it is closed, send a message asking if there is room like I do. Unfortunately I am old school and like to run with my usual crew, that does not mean I will not welcome in a new crew guy but do not be surprised if i bolt to play with dudes I have played with for 8 months or you get booted if one of the OG's wants in, 7th man or not. Take my rant for what you will...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:37 pm

Aww don't make me feel bad just because I can't read... not cool man!

And Yes I would've preferred if you just watched my videos, I would've even made some more if anyone had watched the original ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:49 pm

lilrif wrote:
My comments are going to be short but sweet, may hurt a little. It is not my place to invite a new guy, if they want in jump in, if it is closed, send a message asking if there is room like I do. Unfortunately I am old school and like to run with my usual crew, that does not mean I will not welcome in a new crew guy but do not be surprised if i bolt to play with dudes I have played with for 8 months or you get booted if one of the OG's wants in, 7th man or not. Take my rant for what you will...

Good policy. I don't boot new guys, I am saying that if you are the 7th man in, regardless of new or OG, kindly excuse yourself so we can run a 6 man match without anyone getting hurt feelings about being kicked. I honestly don't have a lot of new guys on my list yet because I haven't been playing a lot lately. It should be up to the new guys to add the old guys from the site. By all means, spam out invites.

Also, if you see guys playing FFA or some random game type by themselves, it is usually a good indicator they are flying solo and are waiting for an invite. At least that's what I do while waiting to get into a lobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Basically you'll never see me running solo anymore so im either at the main menu or in a party. I just cant deal with randumbs and their stupidity even playing non objective games. Running solo you always get put mid/end match onto a team thats getting their ass handed to them. Id rather punch myself in the face and balls than play with randumbs.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:02 pm

jsavvy wrote:
FiremanLFD525 wrote:
Actually last night first time that I've party up with Savvy, and he didn't rage quit.Pretty big accomplishment for him, or did I just happen to leave too early?

We played last week a few times during the day. Don't let these clowns fool you I only quit when the connection is 2 bars or less or the lag and hit detection is way off.

Fireman I jumped in your lobby last night for a few minutes. No didn't have a mic on, so I left thinking that you weren't playing. Shortly after that I partied up with some other guys and we had a full room. Then I got an invite from you. Crossfire and I are both CE and play almost everynight from 9-12. We usually play together.

Beckvillebird is CE also. He is new and only about 20 minutes from me. He said that he will be online tonight. Maybe we should try a CE Lobby tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:17 pm

I was taking a smoke break when u joined me.The only reason I knew you joined was my son came outside hollering, "The1 is waiting on you daddy". So by the time I got back in you where already playing.Sure thing on the CE lobby. That will be fun. I haven't seen Burt or a few more of the CE group on at the same time here lately, that's why I was doubtful on a full CE lobby. Thanks for clearing up the muddy water. Cheers and Beers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:20 pm

I like the idea of a CE lobby. I'll see if I can't long on after 9.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:22 pm

Smoking... tut tut. You might start a fire, then what would you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:22 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
my son came outside hollering, "The1 is waiting on you daddy". So by the time I got back in you where already playing.

LOL kids monitoring the party and doing call outs. That kid needs a 30 Tshirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:37 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
Basically you'll never see me running solo anymore so im either at the main menu or in a party. I just cant deal with randumbs and their stupidity even playing non objective games. Running solo you always get put mid/end match onto a team thats getting their ass handed to them. Id rather punch myself in the face and balls than play with randumbs.

The only solo I play is FFA for all the reasons you just mentioned. HC FFA isn't bad. You and I are lurkers anyway, and I can usually build up some nice KS (SP, BB, CG) by playing slow. I can understand why rushers wouldn't want to play this mode though...

And in HC FFA, you don't get as many revenge killers coming after you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:42 pm

I rarely run solo anymore. If you see me at the main menu it means I am waiting for an invite. I will usually go dick around in combat training while I wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:51 pm

That kid plays with us every once in a while if we can't get a full lobby.He doesn't act or sound 10 yrs old.His call outs are short and sweet.I'm proud of him for being more mature than I was at his age.He likes it when the clan plays dodgeball. He said it takes skill to tomahawk in the sac. Lol. Ok enough about my more attentinant son than father bs. Like I said b4, I refuse to run solo.Party On.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:52 pm

franread5 wrote:
Smoking... tut tut. You might start a fire, then what would you do?

Let the mutha fkr burn. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:07 pm

I will run solo sometimes since I work nights and during the day when the kids a re at school I will play a little feel free to invite me if u see me on and need another guy but most of the time I see a group playing together and don't wanna just jump in lobbies but I will start spamming invites if that's what I need to do I just don't wanna seem annoying to the guys who are playing together since they have been playing together and I am a "new guy"but I am NOT new to CoD. And a CE lobby sounds awesome so maybe I can play with some of the CE guys

I just haven't had a chance to add everyone and if u are new add me bc I will play with anyone that's interested in playing as a team and working together

I have only been a member a short while but have noticed there a lot of new guys everyday which means there are some good players joining all the time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:41 pm

i dont care about kdr and i dont care about win loss. if i get my ass kicked it happens if i win then good for me. Ever since i joined these great group of guys as some will say i have improved alot since i started and maybe that will help out in MW3 cuz i was never a first person shooter kinda person. I do know that we have rage quitters and well u know who u are. but every once in a while we are able to talk him down like a jumpper on top a roof top. but he is one of our brothers and we stand by him the whole way. the only time i will rage quite is when people spawn camp to the point where i cant even spawn with out dying and the game doesnt do its job by putting me else where. sure we all rage quit here and there but when it boils down to it we normaly stay in lobbys for a while and play for hours. i am not a loser i have a kid a gf and lots of friends just so happens that most of my friends are part of the 30 clan and i talk to them like i have known them for years by adding them to bbm or live profile as well as my facebook. cuz to me this is not a clan this is a family and every member of this family has its good days and its bad just like ur biological family. i am sorry u have had such bad luck with games but i for one can say i havent.
Thanks againThe1 FOr starting this family of great people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:10 pm

I love you Pete...come get yer GreyBush hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:00 pm

I'm in for a CE lobby. As for this thread...sounds like this ended as a Group Hug!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Once again Ill comment on my own experience. When I joined I added a few from my "Usergroup" West Coast baby. And from there I added other 30 members and in time I had invited everyone. Hopefully this will take the apprehension away from the new members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:40 am

Thats how I did it also. Of course if I was a new member I wouldn't read through 7 pages of a thread to get to this juicy, lovey-dovey, hippie fest, feel-good moment. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:55 am

Well this is how I can get to root of your true feelings about the members who read and post consistently!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:56 pm

I dunno that I really have anything constructive to add except that it's common sense that there will people that take this game and the success they have in it way more serious than others. Personalities will run the spectrum from super laid back to anal as all get out. Just the way it is.

I like to mix it up and play all sorts of different things. I lose a lot, but I couldn't care less about that. Fun is better than stats in my book all day long. Smile I had an absolute blast playing wager matches with the ps3 crew yesterday! Was great to play with some old dear friends as well as meet some new dudes. I'll be back for more. "Damnit Dave!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:59 pm

The1 needs to turn you blue marsh......Just sayin......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:04 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
The1 needs to turn you blue marsh......Just sayin......

Yeah so, all the dudes in my party yesterday kept say, Fireman's on and sending invites.. I get a little excited and get them to give me your exact psn name, but ultimate fail when I send the invite because you're all full of friends. lol. no room for migidy, so you missed all the fun and "Damnit Dave"s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Damn didn't know I was full. I'll take care of that when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the Deal with our BO parties ???   What is the Deal with our BO parties ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the Deal with our BO parties ???
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next