Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Prestige and Hardened Editions

Go down 
+12
BuffaloCobra
GGz ST34LTHY
Repo_Dog
Maverick9227
ToxicGecko
Chas-71
Doamne01
Sr Slampiece
DELTAxDOG
indyratpack
JAGERpatrol
walldoggy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Prestige and Hardened Editions Empty
PostSubject: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Found some info on the editions of BO2. Enjoy.

http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/08/27/black-ops-2-prestige-and-hardened-editions-announced/

P.S. _ I will get the Prestige Edition to keep my tradition alive ( I got the BO prestige with RC-XD).
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Nice find.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Damn that looks sick. I cant imagine whats its going to cost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Glad I got like 45k worth of amazon points for this baby. I will be preordering as soon as available to add to my call of duty shrine I have now I should post a picture some time lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Bizotch wrote:
Damn that looks sick. I cant imagine whats its going to cost.

The PE for BO was $160. It came with RC car and remote, a medal, avatar upgrade all WAW zombie maps. When the ressurection map pack came out I got it for free (Moon). To me it was well worth the price. Very Happy

The wife thought I was fuckin crazy. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:05 am

that sucks that they arent including the elite into the package guess i will be spending alot for prestige edition plus elite which is lame my wife is gonna have a tissy fit lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:40 am

Wanted to add that one of the exclusive zombie maps is supposed to be - wait for it - Nuketown Zombies. Couldn't provide a link. We will see soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:48 am

I wonder if that is what the hardened edition is going to be the game and elite 2.0 with no other extras.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:12 am

Bizotch wrote:
I wonder if that is what the hardened edition is going to be the game and elite 2.0 with no other extras.

From what I heard Elite 2.0 will not be included in any edition. My guess for the hardened is presige edition less the quadrotor. Must get to EB games tommorrow to change my pre order to prestige.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:53 am

Hardened Edition

Prestige and Hardened Editions A1Ya9foCAAIJVFK

Care Package Edition

Prestige and Hardened Editions A1Yav54CMAMiJdL

As far as I can see elite premium will not be included in either of these. So looks like I will be even spending more money on this game. Hope you enjoy the pics.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:58 am

so.. the hardened edition has bonus stuff for Xbox only, and the care package edition has stuff for PS3 only.... make sense? I didn't think so...
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:21 am

I am guessing the PS3 themes and XBox avatars are based on which system you have. If you order the PS3 hardened edition it will have the themes instead of the avatars, and vice versa for the Care Package edition.

The only real difference I see is the Care Package edition comes with the drone.

Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Damn it! Now I have to get the hardend edition so I don't miss out on zombies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:51 pm

wow 179.99 for the care package edition and 79.99 for the hardened edition. Plus have to spend 50 or even more if they raise that for the elite premium. Alot of money to blow on one game and some stuff to sit on the shelves. Hopefully this remote controlled quad thing is cool that rc-xd ate batteries like nothing else I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:09 pm

My luck I'd get the airdrop trap. affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Im just gonna get the hardend edition and elite since i was let down with the rc car from blops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:36 pm

THANKS
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:50 pm

What are you up to Manic? Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:53 pm

something about "Thanks for all the fish"...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Well, if it walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, and looks like a duck...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:01 pm

It is Manics way of saying goodbye. In his own very fitting Manic like way
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:05 pm

It's from the fourth book (out of 5; I don't count 'The Salmon of Doubt ') in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy titled "So Long and Thanks for all the Fish."
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Yeah, I think that I'm going to have to go for the Prestige Edition if it includes an AR Drone quadrotor with it. Those things alone cost around $300 and I think that the kids will have a lot of fun with it. I just hope that it includes Elite because I would hate to fork out another 50 for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Got the prestige edition. cheers . Store only had 2 left for pre order. Elite 2.0 will be seperate.
Back to top Go down
Chas-71

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:43 pm

I think I'll stick with the standard version for my game. The other stuff that comes with the hardened and care package - just isn't worth the extra money - plus paying for elite for another year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prestige and Hardened Editions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next