Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Decision Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Decision Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Decision Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Decision Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Decision Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Decision Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Decision Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Decision Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Decision Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Decision Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Decision Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Decision Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Decision Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Decision Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Decision Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Decision

Go down 
+4
Severed Digits
ninjesmurf
NukeLaCoog
mwhop78
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:12 am

This has been a very hard decision for me. The over30clan was the first forum/clan I joined, it felt great here and I like a lot of the people here I still do and always will. What has made my decision for me is the way a some of you are talking/writing about the people that left, big deal they left to start another forum/clan who cares why get all bent out of shape about it, when a friend from work quits and gets another job you don't delete them from your cell phone and not talk to them anymore, when your son or daughter finally move out of the house you don't disown them, so why is this different. True "friends" are there for their friends through thick and thin. I will not delete anyone that I play with from my f/l because I enjoy playing with you no matter what clan your in, but if you feel like you cant be friends with me and need to delete me then so be it. I have no ill-will towards anyone here and I'm very thank full I got the chance to know some of you. Dave thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to be apart of this.So who ever is the one that changes the clan colors I guess mine will be changing.

Last edited by timp604 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:34 am

I agree with your feelings man but, it will pass that's why I'm staying put. been playing more with you lately so I'm not deleting you. if I see you on, I'll send an invite.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:08 am

I am glad at least one person has had the forethought and gumption to say they are leaving upfront and giving their reasons for it. Timp I liked playing with u on the clan battles group and u will be missed. I will keep u on my friends list but as newer 30's come in the Ez Co guys will dwindle on my friends list. Just the nature of the beast. Good luck brother and I hope everything works out for u over there. I for one am a 30 for life. And tell them fuckers how dare they steal my Easy Company name. It was mine way before it was theirs. Putting a Z in there maks no difference. Had to delete my signature over that crap. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:13 am

And 30's I gave him a +1 not for leaving but for having the courtesy to tell us at least. A couple of guys I believe went over there after their clan list went private and haven't said as much so they are still not listed in the OG30 user group. So we still think they are 30's even though they are not. At least this way we know so if u guys want to delete them/him u can. I will be deleting the majority of them immediately but a handfull will remain until the room is need on my friendlist for newer 30's. I am working on getting a list from them so we know who is who. OIt is only fair to us.
Back to top Go down

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:23 am

You will be missed in the battles. But good luck with everything and thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:28 am

I wish you the best in your move. I appreciate you coming here and letting us know and I respect your decision.

I did want to address the friends list issue. Keeping EZCO/OG30 on the list or not keeping them is not like a friend changing jobs and deleting them from my cell. Personally I have 500 contact spaces in my phone. On PSN I have 100 spaces. If I had 500 spaces on PSN I would keep everyone. But let's be honest here, when co-workers leave I am not calling them up to collaborate on work that my current company is working on

As I understand it, The Over 30 Clan is an inclusive gaming community whose only requirement is being over or near 30. We are adding people weekly and we are constantly growing. Given the limited space on my PSN friends list, new 30's take priority. As these new members come on board I feel that is is necessary for me, and others, to welcome them into the clan, add them to my list and play with them the same way others did for me. Even if I were to keep all EZCO/OG30 on my list 30's take priority in game.

Best of luck, you will be missed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:32 am

Best wishes Timp
Back to top Go down

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:02 am

Thanks guys. I fully understand the f/l thing, it wouldn't be fair for the new people coming in.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:06 am

Sorry to see ya go Timp . Best wishes and no hard feelings from me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:45 am

mwhop78 wrote:
I am glad at least one person has had the forethought and gumption to say they are leaving upfront and giving their reasons for it. Timp I liked playing with u on the clan battles group and u will be missed. I will keep u on my friends list but as newer 30's come in the Ez Co guys will dwindle on my friends list. Just the nature of the beast. Good luck brother and I hope everything works out for u over there. I for one am a 30 for life. And tell them fuckers how dare they steal my Easy Company name. It was mine way before it was theirs. Putting a Z in there maks no difference. Had to delete my signature over that crap. Evil or Very Mad

Lol, Thats hilarious, you realize because of the name I thought you were the one who started all of this.

I hope its not pointless to say, being an Xboxer, but I hate to see you go. But that sometimes is inevitable. I hope you guys have a great time and are supremely successful. I wish you the best. Don't forget about your green brothers (or whatever color we may be this week) you left behind, and drop in from time to time.

Last edited by SlyPeeler on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:51 am

Friend list not Clan list for me personally.

I still have guys like Nuke on there who I played with a few times but I understand if you remove me.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:35 pm

SlyPeeler wrote:
mwhop78 wrote:

Lol, Thats hilarious, you realize because of the name I thought you were the one who started all of this.

I hope its not pointless to say, being an Xboxer, but I hate to see you go. But that sometimes is inevitable. I hope you guys have a great time and are supremely successful. I wish you the best. Don't forget about your green brothers (or whatever color we may be this week) you left behind, and drop in from time to time.

No, I was not I guess I need to make a thread stating that. I was afraid there would be some confusion. My wife made that sig for me a while back. And when we did the 4v4 and 6v6 tourney's thats what I names my team. And that group of guys have been referring to our group by that name ever since. Was I contacted to go by numerous people? Yes, but I am a 30 thru and thru and will continue to be so as long as I am allowed. And now my wife has to make me a new sig. Gonna go completely new. Just not sure what.
Back to top Go down

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:57 pm

I just wanted to say publicly that I have gone to join the other group. I have enjoyed my time here but have found it difficult to keep up with all the new goings on here and my FL is at least 2/3 of those who have left. I thank The1 for starting this group and for giving me the chance to meet some great people. I will NOT be emptying out my Friends List as there are people here that I enjoy playing with as well. I will not be trolling the forums either but appreciate The1 for allowing us to be affiliated.

As many of you know, I've been having quite a rough go of it lately at home and in my personal life and I hope to have some resolution by this weekend (I'll update that thread). I appreciate the sentiments and positive words people said to me and thank you for your kind wishes. I hope that I will still be able to see you guys in game but understand if preference is given to current 30s. Best of luck and I wish you all well.
Back to top Go down

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Best Wishes OldSchool! Please update the thread so we know how you are making out.
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:41 pm

@oldschool Take it easy, enjoy your new clan. I will try to become extra awesome to fill the gap left by your departure. Just remember: you can claim OG, but I've been here longer AND I'm still a 30.

What, you didn't think I'd talk a little shit on your way out? It's the only way I know to mask the pain. Sad You'll be missed.

@Timp

You'll be missed also, but not as much as oldschool because he's got a bigger penis. Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Severed Digits wrote:
@oldschool Take it easy, enjoy your new clan. I will try to become extra awesome to fill the gap left by your departure. Just remember: you can claim OG, but I've been here longer AND I'm still a 30.

What, you didn't think I'd talk a little shit on your way out? It's the only way I know to mask the pain. Sad You'll be missed.

@Timp

You'll be missed also, but not as much as oldschool because he's got a bigger penis. Just sayin.

You sound like my wife
Back to top Go down

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Glad you can find a place where you could relive the glory days of how the 30 was when you joined way back in June :p. Good luck to u and nes you both will be missed.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Timp and SNES - best of luck guys. Nice playing with you and talking on the forums.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Sith_Miester wrote:
Glad you can find a place where you could relive the glory days of how the 30 was when you joined way back in June :p. Good luck to u and nes you both will be missed.

Lol hey I had to do some very dirty things that I'm not proud of and I'm trying to forget. I haven't been able to walk proper for 2 weeks now. Just so they would consider me. Then I found out it wasn't even necessary. Anyways. Thanks walldog.
Back to top Go down

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Hate to see you go Timp but not deleting you from my friends list and I'll jump in anytime you need a gun. Catch you on the COD bro
Back to top Go down

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:08 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
I am glad at least one person has had the forethought and gumption to say they are leaving upfront and giving their reasons for it.

This is quite funny! I'm gonna go ahead and give you a +1 for this. Makes me laugh
Back to top Go down

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Timp,

I really do wish you well.

Your initial post is full of analogies that really do not apply due the nature of the way it all went down. Like your employee analogy; right before you left your company you started a new one and began pulling employees away while you still were employed, etc. etc.

But at this point there is no sense into going to all that.

I really feel like there is a group of you that did not really realize what was going on and contrary to what some people believe, I am privy to some of what was going on.

But in the end, I wish you well and glad you understand that we all have to move on.

Thanks for posting it was a stand-up move on your part.

Back to top Go down

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:34 pm

@ Canis - Perhaps I should have kept my ear to the ground and paid attention. Then I could have also known some details about what went on.

The infighting here has put people like me in the middle.

In the end though, we all like to shoot pixel people. No matter what game it is, or console.

Back to top Go down

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Timp and SNES i wish you guys the best of luck. I enjoy playing with you guys and will keep you on my f/l. Shoot me an invite from time to time. Be seeing you on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:26 pm

I left. I'm in the other group. I didn't delete anyone from my FL but noticed I had been deleted by a few. I went from having a full friends list to having a significant chunk of space on it. Do I hold anything against the guys that deleted me? No.

The reasons I left were the reasons a lot of the other guys left, and I don't think any greater or lesser of anyone in this clan or the other newer one. For me, like everyone in both clans, my free time is limited, and being that I was on Roster 1, I didn't have a lot of space for guys on Rosters 2 and 3 after a certain point. I was used to playing with the guys on 1, I was comfortable with the guys on 1, and used to their playstyles. I didn't get to know too many guys that were newer, which is my fault. Could things have swung the other way if I had gotten to know some of the newer guys and gotten comfortable playing with them? Perhaps. But I don't enjoy playing the what-if game. It's not in my nature to be an indecisive person, which bodes well for my career choice and has generally served me well.

I had been playing with a lot of the guys I play with on a consistent basis since Black Ops. So it made the decision a lot easier, aside from the fact that I knew some people would feel betrayed by what was happening. I'm sorry for that.

I'll still play with guys I played with before. If you still have me on your FL, feel free to send an invite, I'll do the same if I have space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decision
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next