Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Decision

Go down 
+4
Severed Digits
ninjesmurf
NukeLaCoog
mwhop78
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Decision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:26 pm

I left. I'm in the other group. I didn't delete anyone from my FL but noticed I had been deleted by a few. I went from having a full friends list to having a significant chunk of space on it. Do I hold anything against the guys that deleted me? No.

The reasons I left were the reasons a lot of the other guys left, and I don't think any greater or lesser of anyone in this clan or the other newer one. For me, like everyone in both clans, my free time is limited, and being that I was on Roster 1, I didn't have a lot of space for guys on Rosters 2 and 3 after a certain point. I was used to playing with the guys on 1, I was comfortable with the guys on 1, and used to their playstyles. I didn't get to know too many guys that were newer, which is my fault. Could things have swung the other way if I had gotten to know some of the newer guys and gotten comfortable playing with them? Perhaps. But I don't enjoy playing the what-if game. It's not in my nature to be an indecisive person, which bodes well for my career choice and has generally served me well.

I had been playing with a lot of the guys I play with on a consistent basis since Black Ops. So it made the decision a lot easier, aside from the fact that I knew some people would feel betrayed by what was happening. I'm sorry for that.

I'll still play with guys I played with before. If you still have me on your FL, feel free to send an invite, I'll do the same if I have space.
Back to top Go down

Decision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Best of luck my friend, if you see me online send me an invite, i'll always have your back Smile
and vis versa here, keep in touch and you know who to call when the youngin's get too bad Wink

noo..to you old farts, not the ghostbusters...

Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Decision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:22 am

I have a few things I want to say:

1. To all the guys that left or are leaving, good luck to you guys, I hope everything works out for you both online and in real life. You guys will be missed (especially during the private match mayhem).

2. I'm not removing anyone from my friends list until I need room, and I'm still going to do it the old fashioned way of removing the people that haven't been on in a while. I consider everyone that I've played with as friends, and this isn't going to change that.

3. For those of you that are/were upfront about leaving, thank you for that. It's good to see people's individual reasoning behind the change. It helps people understand the situation a little bit better, and hopefully shows the new members how to act if they decide to leave at some point.
Back to top Go down

Decision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:06 am

I pretty much just left cause I dont' get to play as much anymore and all the guys I have already developed relationships with went to the OG30/EzCO. Most people here dont' know me so it seemed like the natural direction. It's the quickest way to get into an organized lobby with friendly names. I've got no animosity to anyone on either side.

As for any supposed drama on either side, dont' know, don't care. It has been muey fun being a part of this clan and I'll be fun being a part of any other clan. As long as your friends list is full of friendly people, that's bout the only thing that matters.

I actually remember the post that Dave made on GameFAQs about having made a clan for over 30's and being super excited to finally have a crew that understood the issues of being an older gamer. He's a pioneer and has made something great for hundreds of people. Kudos to that and thank you, you should feel good about what you've done and proud that it's created so many strong bromances, even if it comes with it's share of drama. Keep up the good work fellas and I look forward to running into you all on the battlefield...if I ever get the time again Sad

ps. If you like gaming a lot don't buy a house! It'll take up all your damn time!
Back to top Go down

Decision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Vassago187 wrote:
ps. If you like gaming a lot don't buy a house! It'll take up all your damn time!

And if you like buying houses a lot don't get into gaming, cause it will take up all your damn time Laughing
Back to top Go down

Decision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:00 pm

I would like to second everything that vassago said...+1 to him...

I would also like to third what he said about the house!
Back to top Go down
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

Decision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:48 pm

I will say I'm not leaving. First and foremost, because I don't want too and second I was never asked.

It looks like to me the only thing they really gained was getting deleted off some F/L. They still trool the forum, they still play with 30's.

I have already been in an uncomfortable lobby with the Other Guys, and them messaging back and forth about recruiting or updating 30's on there situation.

Example: Lobby of three OG's, two 30's. Fourth OG enters lobby, says to OG 1, "I sent you a message". OG 1, "got it, yeah, I already updated him". OG 4, "ok, I' sent you another message".

Best of luck to whoever goes to another clan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch

Decision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:44 pm

timp604 wrote:
Sith_Miester wrote:
Glad you can find a place where you could relive the glory days of how the 30 was when you joined way back in June :p. Good luck to u and nes you both will be missed.

Lol hey I had to do some very dirty things that I'm not proud of and I'm trying to forget. I haven't been able to walk proper for 2 weeks now. Just so they would consider me. Then I found out it wasn't even necessary. Anyways. Thanks walldog.

I see, it's like a gang, you can get beat into the gang or sexed in. Did they give you an option?lol. Anyway, good play with you the other day, I'm sure I'll see you online soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Decision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:54 pm

LeadfortheDead wrote:
timp604 wrote:
Sith_Miester wrote:
Glad you can find a place where you could relive the glory days of how the 30 was when you joined way back in June :p. Good luck to u and nes you both will be missed.

Lol hey I had to do some very dirty things that I'm not proud of and I'm trying to forget. I haven't been able to walk proper for 2 weeks now. Just so they would consider me. Then I found out it wasn't even necessary. Anyways. Thanks walldog.

I see, it's like a gang, you can get beat into the gang or sexed in. Did they give you an option?lol. Anyway, good play with you the other day, I'm sure I'll see you online soon. Very Happy

Ya they give you an option of gang rape or you have to eat a small bag of gummi bears. I don't like gummi bears so the choice was easy. Ya good playing with you as well, see you on there soon.
Back to top Go down

Decision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:13 pm

I for one could careless who I play with, I don't give a shit who is in the lobby. If you are on my F/L you stay there.
Back to top Go down

Decision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:26 pm

rellek17 wrote:
I for one could careless who I play with, I don't give a shit who is in the lobby. If you are on my F/L you stay there.
+1 Rellek.

Has enough time passed that we can burn this subject down and move on? Keeping my fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

Decision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:34 pm

I'm pretty new and im loving playing with clan members from here...so I'm not going anywhere. Plus...

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
Sponsored content

Decision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision   Decision - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decision
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2