Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?

Go down 
+16
ImGoodIfYouSuck
Dimchi_Seawalker
DELTAxDOG
mspiderw
Maverick9227
Doamne01
Dubious Baller
xXx MiGs xXx
GGz ST34LTHY
Mr_Crapshine
Repo_Dog
Nely
Parkranger1
Dash_Eight
Kamea6
BlackDeath
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Are you going to take time off work when Black Ops 2 is first released?
Yes
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 16 ]
No
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 10 ]
I'm a jobless wino that wreaks of bacon
will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
Maverick9227

will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:22 am

Nope..its not gonna that good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:23 am

Maverick9227 wrote:
Nope..its not gonna that good.

H to the A to th TER
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:37 am

Nope...realistic. The game was built on IW's engine same as MW3 and MW2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:44 am

All the new maps and new players to T/V bag on... Whatever Debbie Downer
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:47 am

I plan on knockin the shit out of people no doubt. Its just another carbon copy. Also they jacked half the shit from other games
Back to top Go down
mspiderw

mspiderw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:09 pm

I preordered my game from Best Buy down here. Game Stop kills me with the, "we don't have any more hardened editions but you can put some money on it "scam. I'll get it at around 10 that morning after a goog night sleep. My ugly ass needs all the rest I can get.

Now remember kids: All of you that get the game at midnight, I don't want to see any Prestige 1's. Boosting cheaters, LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:58 pm

I dont need to get up a midnight to get to P1 first
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:57 pm

First off where the hell is the option for boobs!

I will be attending my first midnight release, both my copys are paid for already. I did get them from game stop however so it might still be a pain but oh well. ill be chatin with the normal douche bags while I wait I'm sure.

Oh and I'm off Mon. through Wed. that week.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:05 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
First off where the hell is the option for boobs!

I will be attending my first midnight release, both my copys are paid for already. I did get them from game stop however so it might still be a pain but oh well. ill be chatin with the normal douche bags while I wait I'm sure.

Oh and I'm off Mon. through Wed. that week.

blops2, bacon, and boobs cannot all fit into one thread - its simple physics Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:11 pm

Bacon covered boobs while playing blops 2... see how easy that is?
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:14 pm

God dammit man you almost killed us all!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:35 pm

? With my unparalleled wit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:37 pm

nope, got suckers to put in the army
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Monday is a holiday. Will go to GS which is 5 mins away at midnite pick up care package be home and playing by 12:30 am. And I am off for the rest of the week with pay. Wife has to work so I can kill Jessica ALL week long. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dimchi_Seawalker

Dimchi_Seawalker

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:48 am

I would do it for sure, when I'm single... But now, even if I do, my beloved wife and kids won't let me play as much as I willing to
Back to top Go down
Dimchi_Seawalker

Dimchi_Seawalker

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:53 am

Dagger Asp wrote:
Monday is a holiday. Will go to GS which is 5 mins away at midnite pick up care package be home and playing by 12:30 am. And I am off for the rest of the week with pay. Wife has to work so I can kill Jessica ALL week long. Very Happy

Lucky you, my wife isn't working
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:05 pm

preorder check
midnight release check
day off work check
adderall check
30's check
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:07 pm

i should also be playing by 12:30am EASTERN TIME!!!!

SUCK IT WEST COAST!!!
Back to top Go down
Parkranger1

Parkranger1

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:55 pm

I should be playing by 8:30 Eastern Time. 12:30 GMT.
Back to top Go down
whistlingmick27

whistlingmick27

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:33 pm

I just can't do the midnight release because I teach and all of my kids will be there and that would be really embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Danoma08

Danoma08

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:34 am

This just in... I will be taking the day off to die numerous times to 8 year olds pretending they are sick
Back to top Go down
lokaz_1

lokaz_1

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:12 am

Pretty sure I'm gonna be sick that day .
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:40 am

Iv'e seen nuketown already and i don't know if i'll get off it for the first week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?   will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will you be taking time off work for the blops 2 release?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2