Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Anyone still play Minecraft PC?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone still play Minecraft PC?   Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:59 pm

To those I normally play BO2 online with, I'm sure you've noticed that I've taken a couple of days break from CoD (and my XBox, almost entirely!)...

Well, I fell back down the Mine(craft) shaft... and into Mods... I'd always played vanilla minecraft, but got a new laptop over the holidays and thought I'd try my hand at expanding the game. Well... My head is spinning 3x faster than when I first ever fired up Minecraft... The stuff in here is absolutely INCREDIBLE! (LOL! provided you're interested in Minecraft at all... LOL!)

I'd started off trying to get the semi-famous "Technic" pack, only to find that it's not up-to-date with the current Minecraft, so I set off in search of a new ModPack... Enter "DNS TechPack"... Holy crap. HOLY crap... newest versions of most of the best mods, others that are not included (usually due to permissions) have been designed around so you can simply add it yourself...

I was always a "Lego Kid", which is why Minecraft piqued my interest in the first place, but with all of the crap they add in with the mods... somehow, Minecraft finds me awake later than almost any other game ever has... Oh, the possibilites...

So, out of curiosity, is anyone else here still playing Minecraft PC, and specifically, do you play with mods installed and which ones? Apparently, my Minecraft "FML" tells me I have 77 mods installed.... LOLz!! I wonder if I'll EVER find everything that is in there...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still play Minecraft PC?   Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:28 pm

i had to see what all the hype was so i downloaded a cracked client and started playing on cracked servers for a while

it is addicting and some of the mods are fucking incredible

you MUST try the LB Photo Realism texture pack (top rated on planet minecraft) its like playing skyrim almost lol

also check out zan's minimap mod (also on planet minecraft)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still play Minecraft PC?   Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:31 pm

I am on an awesome MC server but they dont allow any mods.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still play Minecraft PC?   Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:34 pm

I really only play (SSP) Survival Single Player, so thankfully that's not an issue... I doubt I'd really want to go back to vanilla Minecraft... TreeCapitator and Rei's Minimap being two things I never want to go without again!

It was kinda like when Minecraft XBox360 came out and it didn't even have pistons... or stackable food... breeding, enchanting, Ender-anything (well, Endermen but that's it)... or... etc, etc, etc... I was left wondering "huh, ok... how do I solve X then?

Back to pure Redstone machines? Well, I guess computers used to be the size of a small warehouse, too... I don't find that any of the mods are too outlandish (save, Thaumcraft and MystCraft) they just add more industrialization options (and resources to gather)...
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still play Minecraft PC?   Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:53 pm

dude you can have all that in multiplayer you just need a server that has the mods installed / enabled

you're missing out on half the exp i think - there are whole economy's and towns with nations, pvp etc. it really brings a whole new dynamic to the game
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still play Minecraft PC?   Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:01 pm

Yeah? Hrm... I'll have to poke around and see what's out there...

If I can find a server running core DNS TechPack, I'd be interested to check it out... I've modded my own TechPack to add RedPower, Thaumcraft and LittleBlocks back in...

Y'know, on second thought... I don't know if I need anything to make Minecraft even MORE addicting.... geez...
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still play Minecraft PC?   Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:33 pm

ok then whatever you do dont click this link - especially if you want the ability to create factories and self harvesting machines and shit Wink

http://powercrafting.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=100
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still play Minecraft PC?   Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:19 am

I gotta get back into MC. No, no I dont.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still play Minecraft PC?   Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:43 am

I want in on this! Does everyone play PC/MAC or Xbox? Who want's learn me some minecraft?
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still play Minecraft PC?   Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:15 am

PC

we need to collaborate as to who's playing what and where

im not entirely keen on the idea of having our own dedicated server because frankly "aint nobody got time for that"

there are a lot of awesome servers out there though that we could at least have our own town in - with economy's etc.

let me get the legit copy today and ill find a good one - i am not interested in playing a vanilla (stock / plain / lame) server
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still play Minecraft PC?   Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:35 am

BlackDeath wrote:
PC

we need to collaborate as to who's playing what and where

im not entirely keen on the idea of having our own dedicated server because frankly "aint nobody got time for that"

there are a lot of awesome servers out there though that we could at least have our own town in - with economy's etc.

let me get the legit copy today and ill find a good one - i am not interested in playing a vanilla (stock / plain / lame) server
And i dont even know what half of that means but im down! lol

I know the basics... how to survive, craft simple stuff etc. (though haven't played since beta 1.3 or something or other) but i stopped playing before all the cool stuff happened and it took off.

Let me know when and where and i'll play some.

Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still play Minecraft PC?   Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:50 am

Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still play Minecraft PC?   Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:32 am

I still play on the xbox, i have it on the pc but that why i can't have my kids play with me. Minecraft is the best baby sitter of all time in my house (3 of 4 kids love playing it). Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still play Minecraft PC?   Anyone still play Minecraft PC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone still play Minecraft PC?
Page 1 of 1