Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Juggernaut tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Juggernaut tips Empty
PostSubject: Juggernaut tips   Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:54 am

I usually have the recon juggernaut killstreak in play so I have noticed a few things:

Best ways to kill a juggernaught:
-Obviously, with a group of people. Throw flashbangs and go nuts on him. This will cost you a lot of ammo.
-Semtex and throwing knifes. I'm not sure if people have figured this out yet or they just suck at throwing things, but if you stick a jugg with a semtex or a knife it's a one-hit kill.

Best ways to not get killed as a juggernaught:
-Stick with your teammates. You're there to absorb bullets for them. You'll get a nice bonus in points if you do that and just let your teammates do the heavy lifting.
-If you are alone, try to find single targets and take them out with your pistol.
-Don't push into spawn areas or into large groups you see on your personal radar.

That's all I got...feel free to add some
Back to top Go down

Juggernaut tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut tips   Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:05 am

LOL Seems like every time I have a jug I can only kill like 3-4 ppl before I die but seems like others spend the remaining of the game as a jugg lol. But I usally get the assult one from carepackages. My support class has uav and counter uav lol
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

Juggernaut tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut tips   Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:44 am

From what I've seen (in opponents not the clan) is when someone gets jug they still continue with their run and gun tactic and the jug is just lumbering around trying to get a piece of the action.

Last time I played with some randoms - one had a support jug - I stayed behind him and sure enough the enemy would flock to him trying to take him out - as soon as they gave their position away (firing on him) I was wasting them. I probably had 5 or 6 kills in a 30 seconds with this tactic.

I know how ppl LOOOOVE run n gun but there is a time and place to slow it down.

Side note if you're not liking the jug EMP is pretty brutal - give it a try.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

Juggernaut tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut tips   Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:51 am

RPG's work really well against the jugs too. If you've got an extra token lying around, you could use it to keep that unlocked through your prestiges.

I don't run across them that much, so I'd rather have my MK14 and MP7. Maybe in later prestiges.

Last edited by LOCKEdnLOADed22 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Juggernaut tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut tips   Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:52 am

I usually run the EMP instead of Jug. I like being able to prevent the enemy from calling in any pointstreaks for 1 min. makes a big difference the last minute of a close game.
Back to top Go down

Juggernaut tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut tips   Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:57 am

Here is a videos from Woody on Jugs:

Back to top Go down

Juggernaut tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut tips   Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Huh...I have personally stuck juggs and watched them die. I guess they must have been hurt already.

Also, Boomer.
Back to top Go down

Juggernaut tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut tips   Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Another good way to kill them is, if you have one or two team mates at his front firing away. Chances are he'll have his shield up slowly walking toward them, have a third guy knife the hell out of his back, he'll never even know you're there. I've done this a few times and works great, so long as his team mates aren't following him around.
Back to top Go down

Juggernaut tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut tips   Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:31 pm

I LOVE killing jugs I break out a class with the fmg9 akimbo and kill them with ease, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Nothing like someone getting an 18 KS reward and getting nothing out of it. LOOSER!
Back to top Go down

Juggernaut tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut tips   Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:39 pm

I usually just break out the shield with melee attachment and go beat them to death. makes me all giddy to smash one to death and there isn't crap he can do about it.
Back to top Go down

Juggernaut tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut tips   Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:50 pm

yea riot shield with the fmg9 akimbo is my class.
Back to top Go down

Juggernaut tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut tips   Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Stick them with semtex.
Back to top Go down

Juggernaut tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut tips   Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:13 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I usually run the EMP instead of Jug. I like being able to prevent the enemy from calling in any pointstreaks for 1 min. makes a big difference the last minute of a close game.

I like your thinking. I will give it a try.
Back to top Go down

Juggernaut tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut tips   Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:02 am

Of course. That's MW2 lesson.
Back to top Go down

Juggernaut tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut tips   Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:14 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:

^^This. I have been screwed countless times by an EMP towards the end of a match, where I can't call in anything. It's pretty awesome to call in an EMP when they have a helicopter in the air or some other air support.
Back to top Go down

Juggernaut tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut tips   Juggernaut tips Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Group killing takes them down hella fast. three guys triangulating on him and he's down in seconds. He may get one or even two, but not all 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Juggernaut tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut tips   Juggernaut tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juggernaut tips
Page 1 of 1