Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Having issues... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Having issues... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Having issues... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Having issues... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Having issues... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Having issues... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Having issues... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Having issues...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:00 am

Sometimes when Im looking at stats in the pregame lobby my ps3 freezes and forces me to restart my ps3 and also sometimes it kicks me out of parties and tells me the mw3 server are down. Anyone have any similiar issues?
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:05 am

I always get the occasional hard freeze when a bomber goes over
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:47 am

I haven't had a hard freeze yet, I have had it freeze for a few seconds though, and been booted from a party.
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 am

I have the occasional freeze with the bombers...And have had probably 2 random freezes since release. But I have heard of others with frequent crashes. Is it an older PS3? maybe its a bit dusty inside and running a little hotter than it likes?
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:33 am

I haven't had any issues with freezing yet on Mw3 and I have an ancient 60g fat stack. I did crack it open and clean it out and replace the thermal compound on it though so that may be making a difference.
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:35 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:
I have the occasional freeze with the bombers...And have had probably 2 random freezes since release. But I have heard of others with frequent crashes. Is it an older PS3? maybe its a bit dusty inside and running a little hotter than it likes?

I bought this ps3 not even two weeks ago.
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:14 pm

Happens to me too in the same place, when I look at stats in a pre-game lobby. Its not my PS3, its MW3
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Yea and it sucks. I get kicked before the game even starts. Either forces a restart or takes forever for me to actually get back to actually being in the lobby. As a party leader I feel its my place to check the stats of the other side to make sure we arent going against someone with crazy stats. Im kinda hesitant to look now due to this problem. Sad
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:23 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:
maybe its a bit dusty inside and running a little hotter than it likes?
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:25 pm

sorry I'm running on dumb today,

I bought a USB powered laptop cooler that sits under my PS3, you can't hear it and it keeps it cooler to the touch.
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
sorry I'm running on dumb today,

I bought a USB powered laptop cooler that sits under my PS3, you can't hear it and it keeps it cooler to the touch.

I bought a set of four 120mm fans with thermoswitches mounted to the back of my AV panel. I have them set up two to a shelf, one push, one pull. t was the easiest, most adaptable way that I could add air exchange to my cabinet for both the receiver and the PS3.

Looks like the price went up, I paid around $120 total for them, so you might look around. I tried to piece my own kit together (fans, adapters, converter, thermoswtiches, etc) from Parts Express & the like, and I kept running over $120, so I bought the kit.

http://www.amazon.com/Cabcool-1201-2-Two-Single-Thermal-Control/dp/B002CMVS6O/ref=sr_1_14?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1325004405&sr=1-14

They are very quiet, and unless you are in front of the cabinet with the door open, you can't hear the fans.
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:36 pm

crap that's a lot of money, cheaper than a new PS3 and receiver however. My PS3 sits on my sub so it's in the open. laptop cooler ran me $15
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Bought a cheap fan from wallymart and lifted my ps3 up off the shelf about 1/2" on each corner and the fan blows the heat away. If I forget to turn on the fan it will freeze up.

However, that does not sound like Vegas and Savvy's problem.

I tend to lag when there are intense fire fights, aka Drop Zone.
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:04 pm

jsavvy wrote:
Happens to me too in the same place, when I look at stats in a pre-game lobby. Its not my PS3, its MW3

I check the leaderboards before every match. I check both the kill and dominition leaderboards to get an idea of the opposition in the lobby almost every game. Maybe that is when my PS3 froze those couple times but it is not frequent enough that I thought stat checking was the cause.
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:15 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:
jsavvy wrote:

I check the leaderboards before every match. I check both the kill and dominition leaderboards to get an idea of the opposition in the lobby almost every game. Maybe that is when my PS3 froze those couple times but it is not frequent enough that I thought stat checking was the cause.

I hear on that, I check stats in pregame lobbies all the time too. The reason I think it is that is because that is the only time my PS3 ever freezes (when checking stats).
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Freezes in MW3? Thankfully not yet.

Skyrim? That's another story...
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Lately in game there are wierd lines (like an object is being extended) before I get booted from the server.

Lag is a real issue for me in MW3 whereas not so much with BLops.
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:42 pm

I have been getting some weird sounds in my headset lately, like feed back almost but then i turn off my mic and its coming throught my TV as well... I have no idea what that is! I have yet to have the hard freeze, i know Nixon was having mad problems last night with that issue though...
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:19 am

lilrif wrote:
I have been getting some weird sounds in my headset lately, like feed back almost but then i turn off my mic and its coming throught my TV as well... I have no idea what that is! I have yet to have the hard freeze, i know Nixon was having mad problems last night with that issue though...

That sound is horribly obnoxious!!!! I thought my shit was gonna blow up the first time I heard it..
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:23 am

justyourhero wrote:
Freezes in MW3? Thankfully not yet.

Skyrim? That's another story...

Skyrim is another beast, Whenever I go to attack something I get a brief freeze, but it drops off after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:27 am

I was having issues indeed but im thinking all but 1 time that mine were internet related. Everything was running fine until my neighbor came online and then for some reason everytime a match started i got stuck at the waiting for players screen. It would sit there for like 5 mins then kick me back to the lobby and of course drag the rest of the party back as well resulting in a loss. I apologize to the guys i was playing with for that. Not fair to tack on a loss cause someone is having connection issues but as we know IW does things backwards. Anyway i tried everything like QoS and such but i couldnt even get into a game running solo yet my neighbor continued to be able to get into games. Once he got offline i had no problems. Im at my wits end as ive been having net issues for like 6 months now and cant get them straightened out. My upload speed will randomly drop to dial up speed and stay that way for sometime hours up to days. Ive had techs here 4 times and they cant find an issue. Im on my 3rd modem that they switched. All my signals are very good and they say there is nothing wrong with my wiring or anything in the area lines. Next step i guess is to try a new router and go from there as its the only thing that hasnt been switched out.
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:30 am

What kind of Router are you using Nixon? Wired or Wireless connection? Are you the sole person on your router?
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:37 am

Im wired and i have the netgear wndr3700. Up till last year it was their top of the line model. I know a few other guys on here have the same one and love it. My neighbor plays ps3 off the connection but ive never had any major issues like that before. It would occasionally lag a bit in Blops but thats not uncommon for that game. Thinking back the only thing i can think of is that the router sat on my tv stand in direct sunlight for months until i moved it. I know that youre supposed to keep it out of direct sunlight but i dunno if thats enough to cause any kind of issue like im having.
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:54 am

Being Wired, and having a kickass router I really dont know whats wrong Sad
Back to top Go down

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:11 am

Yeah, I've got that horrible sound before too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Having issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having issues...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next