Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Having issues...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Having issues... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:11 am

Yeah, I've got that horrible sound before too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:32 am

I thought i'd hijack this thread for a minute. My issue is that I don't get invites until hours (or even DAYS) after they are sent, which is something I suspect is PSN's fault.

So if you sent them I'm not ignoring you, they're just getting "lost in the mail" so to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:45 am

fucilli_jerry wrote:
I thought i'd hijack this thread for a minute. My issue is that I don't get invites until hours (or even DAYS) after they are sent, which is something I suspect is PSN's fault.

So if you sent them I'm not ignoring you, they're just getting "lost in the mail" so to speak.

I have had the same issue. I will be playing then shut the machine off. When I start back up I will see that I have a message for a game invite from when I was on hours ago!! Very frustrating!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:40 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
Im wired and i have the netgear wndr3700. .

I’m guessing you are wired and your neighbor is wireless? You should be able to set your router for specific IP ranges in wireless and/or wired connection. Perhaps both can be set independently but usually not. You might try finding the ranges on you router and then setting you PS3 IP address to a specific IP within the range instead of DHCP. Also check the IP lease times. If you are in the middle of a game and you lease expires, the router and PS3 may not be able to renew the lease on a new IP fast enough. I notice my lag and booting from matches increase when someone in the house is watching Netflix or other doing other heavy downloading. Your bandwidth might not be high enough to support both PS3s. Lastly in MN the phone company that provides DSL has change names and I was assured that it was a name change only and my service wouldn’t suffer but, that doesn’t seem to be the case with the DSL service. I’m defiantly having connection and customer service issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Of all these reasons you guys have listed and more is why i threw my PS3 out for the xbox. Im not trying to stir up anything. Im just saying i had all those issues and was sick of it. And then when the whole network was hacked and was down for a month or whatever(i think it was 2 months?) I made the decision to get out. So glad i did.

Minus a blue- ray player, the Xbox has been superior in every way. Especially after the latest update. So much content. And the Kinect is amazing so far. My little boy really loves it. And being able to vdeo chat with people in the family across the country is pretty badass...

Anyways, i havent had one glitch, freeze, weird sound or anything since i switched. And i too play Skyrim. That game itself is a bit buggy but i havent had one issue at all.

I hope Sony sorts out all these issues for you guys. But i am going to trust in the guys at Microsoft. Yea, its 60 bucks a year, but seems well worth the peace of mind.

Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:18 pm

$5 buck a month. I went for the family membership $99, which gives me access to 4 live accounts. My three and my sons. That was cheaper than buying two seperate at $60.

DARKSIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:29 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
Lately in game there are wierd lines (like an object is being extended) before I get booted from the server.

Lag is a real issue for me in MW3 whereas not so much with BLops.

I was frequently the host in BLOPS and rarely had connection problems.

The ONLY time I get 4 bars is in FFA, any other game mode it's 3 bars or less.

In MW3, if I try to be a party leader and send people invites, it never works. If the party leader gets switched to me, everybody gets dropped and the we have to regroup on someone else. This doesn't happen some times, it's EVERY time.

That's all with a 25 down and 3 up cable internet, hardwired thru a Belkin N router. I have no idea how to fix it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Everything seemed to be OK last night, winning 10 in a row and then I got a lobby freeze. No response. Had to hold down the power button to reboot.

Also finding that I can't get into any games (solo) with a ping under 100. WTF is that about? I'm on a 50/3 broadband but that doesn't guarantee good pings I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:40 pm

audiopile wrote:
Everything seemed to be OK last night, winning 10 in a row and then I got a lobby freeze. No response. Had to hold down the power button to reboot.

Also finding that I can't get into any games (solo) with a ping under 100. WTF is that about? I'm on a 50/3 broadband but that doesn't guarantee good pings I guess.

Same shit happens to me and Savvy. Welcome to the group! Misery loves company, I welcome you!
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:43 pm

It's a sign! Time to switch back to blops.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:24 pm

I only have what I would consider good connections in FFA. Sometimes ok in Dom, but when I'm in a party with Savvy, forget it. I just have to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:31 pm

I am glad I am not the only one with that sound that screams in my ears! I guess I am sort of lucky not to be frozen or booted yet...yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having issues...   Having issues... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having issues...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2