Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

A couple of complaints...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of complaints...   A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:54 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:

I say rage if you want to, yell like you mean it, snipe just for the fuck of it, and lets all just have a good time! I rage quit( always after the games over) i talk shit, i yell and rage mic, play stupid songs that the whole team can hear and am just an all around drunk mess sometimes lol i have fun, i love this clan, and if someone doesent like your ranting or whatever my door is always open to everyone!

FUCK TO THE YES!!! That's my Dog!!! I love you in a completely traditional hetero way!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of complaints...   A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Fuck To The Yes

Kinda find a reason to use that phrase tomorrow.

Sly. I gotta play with ya brother. Don't know but I gotta find a way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of complaints...   A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:18 pm

I am a freakin pro at constructive raging, and have been known to utter key, game-changing phrases like "two #&*$ striker #$@& coming to C (direct quote from a game at interchange, Stream killed them both while complaining).

I agree that it is important to use the comm for important things like callouts, and aerial coordination. That is all well and good, but the Hammer uses the comm for boosting morale. Like the X30X version of a court jester, I make a jackass out of myself in public, and the 5 people rolling with me invariably do things like chuckle, giggle, and curtsy. They also have a great time, and experience exponential genital growth as a result of my witty banter.

I don't take anything OB said personally, even though I fall under 1 and a half of those categories (I rage quit like a freakin pro, but never without a heads-up). His points are all valid. The thing is, if something I'm doing is bothering someone, I expect that they'll let me know or make it to where I am not. If any of you are ever in a match with me and would prefer that I focus more on call outs and less on creative ways to brag about the 1 in 3 people I'm actually able to kill, I will not be offended in the least bit if you tell me to cram it in my cramhole.

Let's have a good time together. If we focus on this as the primary objective, killing people and winning games will take care of itself.

I love you X30X. And I mean that in the gay way. And not the good kind of gay with two beautiful lesbians. Hardcore swordfighting gay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of complaints...   A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:22 am

I just hope that kid we ran into earlier will come back and put his mom on the mic for us....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of complaints...   A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:44 am

Good games Capt. Your commentary is entertaining and occasionally useful. Wink i look for ward to more of it. Some good lobby lols tonight all around!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of complaints...   A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:09 am

"the hammer" cracks me up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of complaints...   A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:48 am

Hammers banter is the bread and butter, always enjoy it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of complaints...   A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Yeah! Also, Hammer's tears can cure cancer, but too bad he'd never cry. Another thing, Hammer bowls overhand and looks both ways before crossing the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of complaints...   A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:39 am

obxj wrote:
I just hope that kid we ran into earlier will come back and put his mom on the mic for us....

Just read this thread today. Great stuff OB. I definitely need to work on the ongoing bitching when I'm off my game. That poor kid didn't know what hit him when you told him to his Mom on the mic. Shocked Very funny stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of complaints...   A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:50 am

I am guilty of complaining. This game fucking sucks balls when you are in a party, at least for me anyway. It really is so counter intuitive it's maddening at times. I play solo and I have very little lag issues. The moment I get into a party, it starts. I have been trying to be more conscious about it, but inevitably lag comp gets the best of me and my tourette-like outbursts ensue.

In the rare instances I do give sniping a try, you can provide great cover for team mates capping flags.

This game is supposed to be fun but that aside I am pretty competitive and do not enjoy losing. The win is first and foremost IMO.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of complaints...   A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Not that I want my friends to have a bad time playing, but I must admit some of the most entertaining shit I hear is from people getting pissed at the lag comp or hit detection or whatever. It is because of hit detection that I have started using the phrase "crossed-eyed uncle fucker". I wish I knew who to give credit to for teaching me this. Who ever you were...Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of complaints...   A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:25 pm

cracking jokes and telling about your day...guess i am getting muted. As stated in posts before we are not really a clan, more like a community. we know each other, we know about our families and all that good stuff. we come on here to BS with like minded people who are in the same boat as we are, Over 30 and still play a game and still get mad at it.

If we were a true CLAN we would play other CLANS, not back out of lobbies when the other team is full of a CLAN. I am in no way knocking this thing, i just think it went from a CLAN to a community when we hit 50 members. When is the last time we scheduled a clan match? were invited to MLG? NEVER as far as i can remember..

OB hit some great points on here and I did not take offense to any of it, maybe cause it made me looke at my own game and such. I am sorry if i go on the game to have FUN, i know I am not going to win everytime, i know i am not going to be at the top of the boards EVERYTIME, i go on there to BS and hear about your guys days and shit.

Is it sad that my wife told me to play last night, because she was watching her shows and wanted me to relax, and I didnt? kind of sad I would say, I used to log on right when i got done with dinner or from work, now I just look at the PS3 and wonder what will be in store for the next few hours and I have chosen to keep it off.

See you online....WHEN I AM LAUGHING AND HAVING FUN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of complaints...   A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:42 pm

lilrif wrote:
cracking jokes and telling about your day...guess i am getting muted.

I'd never mute anyone unless their mic was causing constant static. I made that comment to illustrate the point that neither bitching nor story telling are helpful during a match, but only bitching was mentioned as a complaint. Of course I'd rather hear a hilarious tale about how ignorant your boss is than a constant tale of woe is me, this game sucks.

And I agree that we are a community rather than a clan. We don't practice strategy, or have any organized competitions. Thank goodness there are some members who are quick to access leader boards and help us to avoid the killer clans and find more balanced matches with other communities.

Face it, we are random old farts. Which is why I'd prefer to play random young turdbags and hopefully give them little reality check about life whenever we can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of complaints...   A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:13 pm

This^

I only mute people when their BT is picking up the speakers and causing me to hear an echo. (Or there is an obvious domestic dispute in the room.)

And who wants to get their teeth kicked in by a bunch of killwhores playing Dom. For those that get to play just a few hours a week (maybe) playing against a team of pros is not a recipe for fun. Most of the time those kids live in the same neighborhood, so that just compounds the advantage.

I have mastered the new 'Konami Code' in the pregame. Barracks, Lobby, Kills, sort by Lobby Members. A team of 3+ kds with 10,000 kills, 900 caps is not something I enjoy facing. Call me a pussy, I don't care. I suck, so let me feast on un-mic'd random zit-popping goobers all day long! Very Happy

And I also greatly look forward to shenanigans in the lobbies and lulz in the game, so please don't ever feel the need to censor yourself when I'm around. I won't!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of complaints...   A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:20 pm

FBD wrote:
This^

I only mute people when their BT is picking up the speakers and causing me to hear an echo. (Or there is an obvious domestic dispute in the room.)

And who wants to get their teeth kicked in by a bunch of killwhores playing Dom. For those that get to play just a few hours a week (maybe) playing against a team of pros is not a recipe for fun. Most of the time those kids live in the same neighborhood, so that just compounds the advantage.

I have mastered the new 'Konami Code' in the pregame. Barracks, Lobby, Kills, sort by Lobby Members. A team of 3+ kds with 10,000 kills, 900 caps is not something I enjoy facing. Call me a pussy, I don't care. I suck, so let me feast on un-mic'd random zit-popping goobers all day long! Very Happy

And I also greatly look forward to shenanigans in the lobbies and lulz in the game, so please don't ever feel the need to censor yourself when I'm around. I won't!

LMAO @ Konami Code!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of complaints...   A couple of complaints... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple of complaints...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3