Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan Battles...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Note : This is not interclan.

Gauging interest on this. This will be semi serious, (DOM MATCHES)just friendly clan battles with other clans from other sites. I'll do the scheduling and finding the other teams for us to play against. Matches would always be on Sunday as thats the easiest day to schedule events.

Let me make this clear KDR doesnt matter in these kind of games its always going to be Communication and Teamwork that wins the game, so if you think you're not good enough or whatever thats totally not the case.

What I'm looking for is anywhere from 6-20 people(just a guesstimate at this point)who would be willing to show up to 1-2 practices a week and 1 official match a week. So who' interested? Win or lose lets get out there and do it.

Vegas
Back to top Go down

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:22 pm

nice
Back to top Go down

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:30 pm

I cant do weekends. But if you ever need openets/practice dummys during the week count me in.
Back to top Go down

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:09 pm

I would be down...but can't make it to practices during the week due to an evening shift work schedule... Sad
Back to top Go down

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:51 pm

I can't commit to a schedule because I'm sick rather alot, but put me down as an alternate and practice dummy and if i'm online, consider me available. I'd love to help out at least that much.
Back to top Go down
WREG

WREG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:43 am

Vegas,

Count me in!
Back to top Go down

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:35 am

I would totally be up for this for sure, I will be hit and miss on the practices though.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:19 am

I'm with Sith and Capt. I would love to play but on weeks when i can't make the official match i can at least fill in during the practices as a test dummy. So count me in as a player when i can make the match and a dummy at least during the weeks when i can't. This is an awsome idea vegas.
Back to top Go down

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:28 am

Well I got a PM from Mason. After we finish this tourney, Im going to attempt to set up a 6v6 with them. Sound cool? Ideas, thoughts?
Back to top Go down

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:11 am

Put my name on your list Vegas if you want to and if the times suit I will play if you needed me. The lag usually isnt to big an issue for me.
Back to top Go down

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:30 am

Cool Fran, will do. Always a pleasure to have the irish accent in the lobbies. Razz
Back to top Go down

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:36 am

Vegas, you know this already man, put me down!
Back to top Go down

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:39 am

Oh I already knew Chris. We pretty much have the same schedule even though you're in the CE. Once we finish this tourney, Ill definitely be hitting the 55's up for some fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:45 am

Hey vegas does the 55s have a xbox side or are they just ps3?
Back to top Go down

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:45 am

I think its a pure ps3 clan.
Back to top Go down
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:54 am

scoooby81 wrote:
Hey vegas does the 55s have a xbox side or are they just ps3?
just ps3
Back to top Go down
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:02 am

RogerDodger9 would be "the go to " guy for setting up a match .
i myself will most likely not be a part of any matches between the 55's and the 30's. i bailed on the whole squad thing thing awhile back, now i just play for shits and giggles.....
although i would like to set up a trny with only guys who have less than a 1.0 kdr, kinda the best of the worst....but thats for another day
Back to top Go down

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Ah ok cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battles...   Clan Battles... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Battles...
Page 1 of 1