Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Things I am working on for Clan Battles

Go down 
+2
ninjesmurf
mwhop78
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Things I am working on for Clan Battles Empty
PostSubject: Things I am working on for Clan Battles   Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:51 am

Mainly I have been efforting further teams to compete against. I currently have the Dirty 100 (OG30) involved. And one other clan than will remain nameless until I can get a commitment. It will continue to be the same configuration as it currently is. Practice on Fridays at 10pm EST, a Match on Monday Night's at 9pm EST, and a match on Tuesday Night's at 10pm EST. As long as possible. The only difference is that we will rotate which teams we play each week. If we wind up with an odd number then we might have a bye night some weeks. This is meant to accomplish breaking up the monotony of playing the same two teams over and over. Plus that helps them to get to know our strategies to easily. I want to break that up. Curious what u guys think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things I am working on for Clan Battles   Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:25 pm

I was thinking about it yesterday maybe if you guys where up for it we could do a monthly clan battle team VS. LNWC. It would be harder on you guys then us as it would have to probley no earlier then 2 a.m est as that is the earlist most of us make it on. But if you guys are up for it maybe we could do once a month or so. Just let me know I bet I can scrounge up 5 more LNWC
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Things I am working on for Clan Battles   Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Sounds good Hop .Let me know if you need any help .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

PostSubject: Re: Things I am working on for Clan Battles   Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:30 pm

I'm good with that Hoppa. 2 a.m. matches against the LNWC guys would be a riot....but I think I will have to be single and unemployed before that could ever happen regularly. I did stay up to 4 am ET on Sunday (Monday morning) and got to play with the LNWCers. I had a blast, so thanks guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things I am working on for Clan Battles   Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Are you talking about a league try thing? Were the teams all play each other? If not why no suggest it. Make a league with a few clans and have weekly matches and we can keep a record.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Things I am working on for Clan Battles   Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Sith and the guys got off topic. Although I would like to work something out on that front too. We are currently looking at 6 clans at first. Maybe more. Gonna see. We are working out the details.
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Things I am working on for Clan Battles   Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Don't we have enough people to run two teams on the same night? That would allow us to have maybe one game on Monday and two on Tuesday or vise versa.

Just a thought, I don't know how difficult that would be to coordinate but it would allow more of the 30s to get into the game.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Things I am working on for Clan Battles   Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:30 pm

that sounds like a good plan hop. It would be cool to mix in a few others and see how it goes once we all play each other then possibly look into some sort of league set up. This will help keep things interesting until blops 2 comes out
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Things I am working on for Clan Battles   Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Doamne01 wrote:
Don't we have enough people to run two teams on the same night? That would allow us to have maybe one game on Monday and two on Tuesday or vise versa.

Just a thought, I don't know how difficult that would be to coordinate but it would allow more of the 30s to get into the game.

Pretty much everybody that was came to practice and was available at least one of the two night played would have played at least one of the two nights. Until we get enough availability on both nights there is no way to have enough to field two 6 man teams. And most of us would not be available to play two matches back to back either. So until that changes we are sticking to one game each night. I like u idea though, keep em coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things I am working on for Clan Battles   Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:22 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
Sith and the other guys got off topic.

Sorry hop I get lost on my way to the post whore thread some times.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Things I am working on for Clan Battles   Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:08 am

Sith_Miester wrote:
mwhop78 wrote:
Sith and the other guys got off topic.

Sorry hop I get lost on my way to the post whore thread some times.

Don't we all!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Denar

Denar

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Things I am working on for Clan Battles   Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 pm

yes, 2 teams if there are enough, I would be happy to be a alternate because there will be nights I can't make it. But I'm willing to be on a full time team or just be there as an akternate if someone can't make it.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Things I am working on for Clan Battles   Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Denar, join the clan battle usergroup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things I am working on for Clan Battles   Things I am working on for Clan Battles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things I am working on for Clan Battles
Page 1 of 1