Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Strategies for Clan Battles...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Strategies for Clan Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:59 am

Been talking with Nixon about some strategies when we do the 4gc matches : This is what he had to say :

First thing is playing dom they send either 5 or 6 to b and beat us there each time. We always say we should leave someone to cap a/c and the rest to b but we never actually act on it. At least 1 or 2 of us running LW and marathon for their first life would cut them off quick. Next ive noticed every game of dom their whole team runs nothing but flak pro so nades/semtex are useless. 1 or 2 sentry guns around/on b would work wonders to hold them back and slow them down. Maybe then a few would have to switch to ghost to counter the guns and that would leave them open to explosives/nova. I think we should have 1 person preferably running ghost pro with a tac insert get into/behind their spawn and just cause chaos. Keeps them busy allowing easier cap/defends of b and makes it alot harder for them to soawn trap. Just 1 of us doing it wouldnt flip the spawn either as along as the rest stay around b. If we do flip it for some reason then we almost create a TDM style match and we've seen that TDM isnt a strong point for them.

I have to agree with everything he said here. 1 stay at the back. I think whoever is ghosting should be the one to cap our back flag. It gives the ghost time to let the enemy team get out of thier spawn and allow him/her to get into position put the tac insert down and get to work. Suggestions comments please leave them so we can get some strategies for this. Thanks

Vegas
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:08 am

Sounds good. Some sentry guns would probably do nice. We definitely need to send at least 5 to B flag
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:16 am

I have only played once against 4gc. This strategy sounds good. maybe in the private lobby prior to the match assign duties to the players in the match. the sentry guns would be a good thing. the only thing is a flashbang disables a sentry gun fairly easy. maybe there is a way to set up a sentry gun that covers a sentry gun. would have to check it out in private to see how far apart to set them to keep one active while the other is disabled. I"m no expert, just trying to give a little input.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:24 am

Also since they wear flak pro napalm is not a good killstreak to have either. Which is what I was running last time we played them.

We do need to make sure that everyone of us has a flak pro class set up also for after the first cap of B flag. Would also be a good thing to keep a spy and C/s in the air at all times because they are not wearing ghost.

I just seem to get a shit connection when we pay them. I think that most of them are Canadian, and I just can't get 4 bars there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:32 am

I just seem to get a shit connection when we pay them. I think that most of them are Canadian, and I just can't get 4 bars there.[/quote]

That's why I don't have any luck against them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:16 am

I think the best Killstreaks to run would be SP/Csp/Sentry/Samturret. Cap both flags hold the B line and let the ghost mess with them in the back field. If you notice how these guys play its similiar to zone defense. They cap thier back flag and B hold the line and stay in certain spots and never move. I tested one of thier patience on crisis the last time we played or maybe the week before anyways I knew there was a guy hiding around a corner so I tossed a concussion in there hoping he would come out, Nope he stayed, threw another he stayed, threw a semtex in there he stayed. Eventually I went in and there he was laying prone on the ground and I died. So just know that they hold flags and objectives and dont move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:22 am

Not sure if this has been posted but it's a vid of 4GC vs. 30 from their perspective. Looks like they had a big connection advantage if that means anything.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:26 am

@ 2:20 in the video.....

"That dude Scalped me...Whut??" Lol.

Nice job Vegas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:35 am

Rofl at him getting hawked. I really dont understand why they feel the need to put up youtube videos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:42 am

It was on their site...they used Youtube to host the vid. I'm sure they were proud of their victory, as we would be.

Lesson learned from watching is to have at least 1 or 2 guys playing the role of harasser and get to them before they are in a position to defend B.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:47 am

I only used the rapid fire for one spawn, get over it Razz

Pretty convenient that they are always hosting the matches... Even though I'm in Canada my connection to them is only average. If their host is in a big city like Toronto then the tubes should be pretty fat in all directions.

Last edited by audiopile on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:49 am

It doesn't bother me really that they record them, as long as they post the wins and the losses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:53 am

What's the beef with rapid fire? Was that not allowed in the rules? I think if you guys play them again you need someone to camp the backside of B and pick off their interceptors before they can cause havoc.

Tac Inserts near B would be helpful unless they are prohibited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:58 am

I see connecion issues here as well. Our guys getting killed pointing the wrong direction and the like. 2 shot kills. You know the drill

This slayer is good. Not staying in one spot. Hitting the choke points. We had a bad run as he stood behind the rock at the bottom of the rocky path and just rained in bullets. This seems like a place we tend to neglect when we are holding the B hut. Also from the Sniper rock he had 4-5 kills of us on B.

His openign run was interesting as he came around and shot everyone in the back when we went to cap B.

We have faced master slayers before and have done fine, minimizing he damage by controling the rest of the team and letting him have his 30+ kills. I think this was all connection IMHO. The team was solid players who are capable of posting great numbers so it is not like I could say trade anyone out. Looked like a frustraing match.

Was that us runnig HS-10s they he kept picking up?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:00 pm

No rapid fire isnt allowed. Or underbarrels.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:02 pm

The Only no no's that I know about is second chance and under barrels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:07 pm

That's a good rule with no tubes or SC. You should play it in HC to reduce the grenade spam. Can you do that in a private match?

I'm assuming no KS either?
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:17 pm

You can use killstreaks. I think that you can do HC Dom in private maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:51 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
The Only no no's that I know about is second chance and under barrels.

Yeah, that's the only one's I remember.

If my side of those clan battles looked like his I'd be kickin' some ass...wonder what sort of connection he's running

I've played these guys twice so far, and both times had very frustrating lag. The only way I overcame this was to run GP and frustrate them on their side of the map. When all else fails...aim to piss people off.

So if I get to play them again I'd be more than happy to fill that bill.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:41 pm

I think that the no rapid fire was one of the BS Gamebattle Rules that we got rid of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Yes no rapid fire was from the week we played with no KS, Tubes, Rapid fire, Warlord, or Tactical equipment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:13 pm

They said no decoys too last week.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Yeah I remember that now. I wonder why? It makes me think that they rely heavily on spy planes or gunfire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Not alternating hosts was the reason i bailed on the first battle i played against them. Without dedicated servers there will always be some kind of connection advantage even with barebones setups. I dont have a clue why they wouldnt want underbarrels since like i said they all run flak so nades are useless. If it was up to me id just tell them everything goes. Its in the game and that cant be changed. Things like second chance irritate me but oh well ill deal with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Did you hear at the beginning when he said "they rush B, so nade it". Perhaps we should use a different strategy for that...

Perhaps a sneaky plan of some sort...

At the very least, next time let's not fall for the rush to B and get shot in the back by that guy jumping off the rocks with lightweight pro.

I think someone also pulled that last time I played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles...   Strategies for Clan Battles... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strategies for Clan Battles...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next