Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Would you commit to practice each week?
No
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Vote_lcap0%  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Monday 10pm EST
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Vote_lcap11%  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Wednesday 10pm EST
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Vote_lcap11%  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Thursday 10pm EST
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Vote_lcap14%  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Friday 10pm EST
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Vote_lcap18%  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
Saturday 10pm EST
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Vote_lcap14%  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Sunday 10pm EST
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Vote_lcap7%  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Boobs (Sorry, forgot the law)
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Vote_lcap25%  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Empty
PostSubject: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:42 am

Ok guys, we caught a beat down last night and I think it is time to start a new. Because winning doesn't mean anything if you do not know what it feels like to lose. And boy did we lose last night. So if u had that rock in ur stomach feeling I had last night remember it and use it and let's come up with a good plan to get us back on top. Cause it's not whether u get knocked down but how u get back up. They beat us cause they had a plan and a good one. We just have to do they same. So let the planning begin.

Last edited by mwhop78 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:53 am

Step one I think is to analyse what they did last night and use it our self or use it against them. Who had their recorders on last night so we can take a look? I know a couple of guys said it must be lag, but I do not think that was it. If I got hit markers they would go down. I was just being beat to the trigger. The question is why? I think it was a couple of things last night. I think several of them were running Recon Pro, Flashbangs, Hardline, and Airstrikes. Think about it. Everyone was complaining about being flashed constantly and being shot as they rounded corners. I think they were doing location checks with flashbangs that were in turn marking us with recon and that why they were shooting us as we rounded corners. Because they could see us coming on their tac maps. That was exactly what I used to do when I first started playing these games with the 4gc's and 55's. The team who can see all the other players always has the advantage. Hands down. Now I could be completely off base when we look at the replay but I don't think I will be. They were also pack running. So if I engaged one and did drop him the second was there to finish me off before I could cap the flag. Thats why sticking to the 2-2-2 plan is so important. U have to have someone watching ur back. I got away from that as we kept getting further behind I felt like I had to get to the flags quicker and would run ahead without back up. Yes I would kill the first guys but only for the second to kill me.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:58 am

The other thing was the guy with the riot shield. I think he was running the riot shield and blast shield pro. A pretty good combo. I think a good counter for that would be a guy of our own running Riot shield, Blast shield pro and either him or someone else dropping tac vests. Making him really hard to kill. Even if he is just a distractor. U put him at our secondary flag with a tac insert and he could just about take care of a flag by himself with the other's on the B flag.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:03 am

OldSchoolNESfan
15th Prestige
  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) 522-25

Clan Tag: [+30+]
PSN Name: OldSchoolNESfan
AKA PSN: SpudsMacKenzie30
W/L Ratio: 57%
K/D Ratio: 0.75
# of Caps: 4076
# of Defends: 2454
# of Moab's: nada
# of C4 Kills: 256
# of Javelin Kills: 1 and staying that way
# of Sniper Kills: 180
Reach-a-Rounds Received: 15

Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minipostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:28 am  Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_thanks_off   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_multiquote_off   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_quote_en   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_edit_en   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_delete   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_ip

+
----
-

Well, that hurt last night....who forgot to bring the vaseline?

Anyway, one suggestion for next week....somebody else should run EMPs. (I'm sorry I missed the pre-game discussion but the wife had me working in the garage.) I think I was the only one but sometimes it can take me awhile to get that far in my pointstreaks. The 4GC were just hitting them back to back (and sometimes 3 in a row) which really hurt esp. since some of their guys were running choppers, AC-130, etc and it prevented our group from getting assault streaks or taking out theirs.

That being said, I think they had the best spawns on every map we played (except Dome....still not sure how they took us out of B and kept us out of there...).

Also a fan of Florida Gators, the Fighting Illini, Miami Dolphins & Heat, & Chicago Bears cheers

Small Animal Veterinarian - saving lives daily

"Try not. Do or do not; there is no try." - Yoda
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:06 am

Moved ur post Oldschool. U musta posted it as I was locking/moving the other thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:54 am

For me the first game was a connection issue more than anything, I was dead before I saw anyone a lot of the time and I partly communicated that out of frustration but also to let you guys know I was part useless as well and struggling. The other two games I will not bring connection into the problem list. We just got outplayed in every aspect of the game, period. There is nothing else to say about that. I agree that they were running Recon and yes I was flashed and concussed more times than a bad stripper on a Wednesday pay day. I think the 4GC have used the larger teams the last two weeks to their advantage better than we have. On the Dome match last night they had us choked off better than I have ever seen before. Dave tried to get us to group up and form a single attack, but we were just not coordinated enough with our communications to pull it off. That's on us. I switched classes to ACR with flash and frag and my game improved. I broke through the wall at B from C (door way) twice but had no support with me so didn't last much longer once they respawned in.

They were coordinated in their game plan on EVERY map- we were not
They had distinct strategies and roles to play (obvious from the Bootleg game)- we did not
They had no problem camping and being patient- we were not and ran into bullets repeatedly
They had a sense of reason and coordination to their load outs- didn't appear we did
They seemed to communicate very efficiently- we did not communicate well at all

I think the first improvement needs to be in our communication. There were very few call outs last night, even when dying a call out should be made so teammates know your down, where and who\how many are there as well as whether they are camping or moving. On hardhat I even asked for everyone to call out where they were when we were EMP'd...I was looking for a little coordination as I spawned in- I got zero answers. This HAS to improve to beat any opponent that has good communication. On dome they had 3 at the door to B, 2 at air conditioners from C to loading dock and 2 at A camping the exit from Dome. Those are the 3 choke points on that map and we couldn't break through. They did the same thing on Bootleg. Dave was right in the startegy to regroup and rush a single choke point to open up the game...we just didn't execute on it.

Secondly, we need to worry less about what 4GC's are running and more about our own strategy. We need to design two strategies for each map (plan A and plan B). Can maybe test it in pub matches if you are unsure how it will work. Hey, if we have A strategy and theirs ends up being better and we loose, so be it.

Lastly, because we do not "practice" together and all have our own lives to lead, to be competitive in these matches we need a designated captain that coordinates the strategy for each map based on Map and Spawn. Someone that is in control of the match and can coordinate the game plan before and in match as needed. If we played together all the time and were able to know each other well enough we wouldn't need this as much, but I think we need it. I know I was looking for it last night as everyone agreed we needed to make adjustments I just didn't know what adjustments I should have made in the larger scheme of the game.

I struggled last night in the first game primarily due to connection (I believe). I was dead before I saw anyone a lot of the time and I partly communicated that out of frustration but also to let you guys know I was part useless as well and struggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:57 am

Ok. First off they just outplayed us. We need to figure out how to beat them on hardhat from the C spawn. We havent done that once I dont think. Communication wasnt great. We need to start running practices at least once a week. And play like we would against 4gc. Same killstreaks. Also wouldnt hurt to have someone run juggernaut (Support). Id be willing to do that. Killstreak feeding : We fed them plenty of kills. Instead of single rushing; when we are getting rolled we need to stop and regroup by our backflag and rush as a group. Any ideas for days and times to run a practice hop?
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:07 am

It is hard to stratigize for any map when we don't know for sure who is going to show up until they are there and we do not practice. Those are the only draw backs to being part of a laid back clan. I honestly mean that THOSE ARE THE ONLY DRAWBACKS. Other than that this laid back clan is perfect. I can deal with losing due to those reasons. Hell we win most of the time with out practicing and knowing who will show up for sure til the last minute. Imagine how unbeatable we would be if we practiced this group up to well oiled machine level. But alas, we all have lives and we do with what we have time for and I'm ok with that. The main thing we need to work on imho is communication and complimenting loadouts.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:12 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
Ok. First off they just outplayed us. We need to figure out how to beat them on hardhat from the C spawn. We havent done that once I dont think. Communication wasnt great. We need to start running practices at least once a week. And play like we would against 4gc. Same killstreaks. Also wouldnt hurt to have someone run juggernaut (Support). Id be willing to do that. Killstreak feeding : We fed them plenty of kills. Instead of single rushing; when we are getting rolled we need to stop and regroup by our backflag and rush as a group. Any ideas for days and times to run a practice hop?

I agree, but do you think everyone else will? I know we have been talking about playing with 55's again. Maybe what we do instead is practice on Monday nights and play matches on Tuesday Nights (one week vs 4gc's, next vs 55's). Otherwise we are looking at 3 nights a week. Unless we backburner the 55 matches. But several people have said they wanted to start playing them also. I think three nights a week might be a little much for a lot of guys, myself included. Ideas? Putting up a poll for practice also.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:18 am

Put up poll, multiple votes allowed. Put which nights u would be willing to practice or whether u are a no completely.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:21 am

By the way, I voted, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday as I can get away with anything those nights between 10-11pm EST. But not all of those nights each week. A combo of them combined with the current Tuesday night Matches with 4gc's. 2-3 nights a week total. Probably 2. 3 might be pushing it. Weekends is family time. I play at night on weekends but only for fun.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:37 am

As for myself ,I know my callouts sucked ,getting frustrated,spawning all over ,and hitmarkers then dying . Our callouts seem alittle late last night , I was normally dead before I heard a callout/warning .I sure mine were too . We seem to lose the plan with the extra players . On hardhat I think everyone ran to b and someone had to go back to cap C ,and they still beat us at B
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:49 am

I think some practice would be good since were trying to add another match with 55's . No sense getting slaughtered til we get ourselves straighten out . I'm good any night for now. Normally on after 930.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:12 am

ninjesmurf wrote:
I think some practice would be good since were trying to add another match with 55's . No sense getting slaughtered til we get ourselves straighten out . I'm good any night for now. Normally on after 930.

Not to be pompous but.... the 55's arent as good as 4gc. We shouldnt take the attitude of man we suck cuz we lost one week. I can make practice anyday after 3pm pst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:12 am

Hop you need to add boobs to the list. Its the law.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:18 am

Didn't mean it like that . Just meaning get our game plan straight unless the 55 would be more like practice for 4gc matches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:57 am

I think the first game shocked us and we couldn't get our bearings after it.I would see multiple team mates (definitely myself included) going for a cap knowing they were right there but it seemed like we weren't playing it as a team, it almost seemed like a hectic no matter what we need to get this cap. We would just walk into there fire, instead of hanging back a second and being more cautious.I know I played absolutely horrible and I think out of desperation for caps we kinda played as individuals not a team.But that's my .02 feel free to tell me to STFU also I'm down for a practice night let me know when so I can buy the wife some shoes.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:05 pm

timp604 wrote:
I think the first game shocked us and we couldn't get our bearings after it.I would see multiple team mates (definitely myself included) going for a cap knowing they were right there but it seemed like we weren't playing it as a team, it almost seemed like a hectic no matter what we need to get this cap. We would just walk into there fire, instead of hanging back a second and being more cautious.I know I played absolutely horrible and I think out of desperation for caps we kinda played as individuals not a team.But that's my .02 feel free to tell me to STFU also I'm down for a practice night let me know when so I can buy the wife some shoes.

Dead on Timp, ur pretty smart for a new guy. +1 to ya. Now STFU!!!! haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:13 pm

You need bomb fodder for practice then I'll be your huckleberry. I will gladly run recon pro and flash bang the hell out of you then paint you up with the xm25 since that is my standard class
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Yeah guys, Nuke offered him self up for target practice and think that would be a good way to go. So I am going to start a thread to get some guys to help us practice when we decide what day that is gonna be. These guys can also be subs for us on game days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:24 pm

This sucks. Since I'm Mr. Unreliable and can never be on at a certain time or have to leave midmatch since a kid is up/crying. I'd love to be able to do this stuff. If anything if you guys are trying to do practice on certain nights let me know, I can be the enemy. I won't be cannon fodder though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:27 pm

I can't commit to a practice time at this very moment....though per the wife, if I bought her a horse I could play all the video games I wanted. (Will find out from her tonight how true that is since we bought the horse today.) I want to be a part of this and will practice if I can figure out a guaranteed time to vote on. I definitely want to contribute and have my occassional shining moments (few weeks ago when we were doing the test match and I hit my EMP and people were like, "damn that was quick"....oh I felt so good).

So other ideas I was thinking of for class setups (some of it rehashed from my earlier post in this thread that mwhop cut & pasted):
* at least 2 people run EMPs so we can stack them
* at least 2 people run Stealth Bombers (last night, it might have really helped on Dome to help us break through, esp. if we co-ordinated it enough to get some hit markers before the bombs fell to counter-act their Blast Shield)
* agreeing with somebody running Jugg
* I can't remember if it was said fully but I noticed that where there was a guy with a riot shield (prev. mentioned) one of his 4GC buddies was right behind him with akimbo FMG9s and he wasted us. The guy with the shield is probably the one who got the 29 assists. If we can get a guy like this, he should run Assault streaks with Hardline Pro...all those assists that guy got would have netted at least a few bitch bombs to clear some stuff off provided he's also killing/capping. I know it's a trade off for Hardline from Blast Shield but we can get him a vest.
* what about trophy systems? If we had set some of those right outside C on dome, we might have had a better chance of seeing.
* definitely need to coordinate who has a Stinger and will handle shooting air support, they should also run Blind Eye Pro. I never should have chosen my class with the M60 and the akimbo G18s....I couldn't shoot shit down and I'm sorry, although I did get one chopper during the strafe run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:01 pm

I think we should have a "just in case we are getting raped" classes.I never need all 5 of mine and some guys have more.In case we need to sit back a bit play smart play safe take or time.But if we are kicking ass just use our normal ones.

We do the 2*2*2

2 players (Cap and or Def) with
Primary-Riot shield
Secondary-Lmg (lots of ammo to mow people down)
Lethal-Clay/Betty/C4 (which ever)
Tactical-T.I or Trophy
Perk1-Sleight of Hand (Lmg's take for ever to re-load)
Perk2-Overkill
Perk3-Sit rep or Marksman
Kill Streak-Specialist with Blind eye,Assassin,Blast shield

2 players (Cap and or Def) with
Primary-AR
Secondary-Locking Launcher (Stinger etc)
Lethal-Clay/Betty/C4
Tactical-Trophy
Perk1-Blind eye
Perk2-Assassin
Perk3-Marks man
Kill Streak-UAV/Ballistic Vests (just 2 this way you get them fast for you and your partner)

2 Players (Roamers) with
Primary-AR or SMG
Secondary-non-locking Launchers (RPG,XM25 etc incase you need to clean some campers or a sausage party on a Flag or in the Dome etc)
Lethal-Grenades or C4
Tactical-Flash,Concussion
Perk1-Recon
Perk2-Assassin
Perk3-Sit rep (Don't wanna run into someones trap)
Kill streak-Advanced UAV,Stealth,EMP or Jugg

Anyways that's kinda what I was think today we could have 1 riot shield 1 back up on two flags while the roamers get the kills or back up.That's my .02.Don't hate the idea to much cause it took me about a hour to type it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:02 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
timp604 wrote:

Dead on Timp, ur pretty smart for a new guy. +1 to ya. Now STFU!!!! haha Very Happy
LOL thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:26 pm

If you guys commit to Monday's I would be happy to be OpFor. I know I can't make it Tuesday's much but I'd be happy to kick some ass Monday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)     Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (Wastebasket)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next