Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Empty
PostSubject: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:29 am

I wanted to start our strategies thread from scratch. Please post any ideas you my have on beating the 4gc's on this thread.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:41 am

I personally think I need to go back to what I do absoultely the best. Running my rushing class with either support with uav, steath bomber and emp or assault with uav, care package, and sentry gun. We need some help locking the places down and I think a sentry gun or even an IMS would help slow them down. I had that thought last night but it was after everyone was gathered and ready to go and I did not want to take time to make the changes. I think I am also going back to running blind eye pro, assasin pro and either sitrep pro or dead silence pro as I feel like they are always getting the drop on me, that combined with lag is making this a constant losing situation for me.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:43 am

Based on watching your gameplays, they look like they do a good job of spreading them selves out and watching the choke points. Something to think about.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:51 am

Sr Slampiece wrote:

Based on watching your gameplays, they look like they do a good job of spreading them selves out and watching the choke points. Something to think about.

Thanks with your help with the video's Slam and I think they are doing a better job of that for sure. I really need to get some time to watch all thos videos/ I have only seen one and a half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:16 am

Practice Friday? What time?
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:23 am

Timp practice on Fridays is at 10pm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:28 am

Unfortunately I think a lot is the host problem .during the mix game I heard Shady was having problems getting kills on some of his guys too. Which kinda made me feel better .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:34 am

Thanks smurf
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:37 pm

The 4gc's offered to agree to a ban of emp's and tac inserts as they can swing the game so far one direction or the other. I personally do not like to ban things in the game but I am wondering if this would not be a good thing. What do you guys think about that? I think we need to think about what else this could open us up to before we agreed to it one way or the other. Look at what agreeing to 9v9 got us, a big fucking kick in the balls as it played to their strengths and not ours. They are going to work with us on the host issue also.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:51 pm

Well lately I can't get to an emp and my tac just gets me killed twice .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:58 pm

I think banning certain items is kinda like running from our problems. I think if there is a way to watch the matches (like in theater mode. I dont know anything about the video replay side of mw3) where we can each pick one of their players perspectives and see how they play, see there strength and weaknesses,where they go,when they go etc, then we can switch to another player, so that way there are two peoples views and inputs on the 4gc's player/s. Say in fighting for instance fighters watch other fighters footage to see their strength and weaknesses. They don't say ok let's not use take downs or a right cross. We beat them before with out this ban of EMP's and TI. That's what I think feel free to tell me to STFU.

Please don't think I'm trying to be all high and mighty these are just what goes on in my little head. Oh and boobs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:18 pm

If worse come to worse we can try to get Livingston to coach us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Ouch!!! Low blow.. I wouldn't want anything banned from the match, if it's in the game it's in it. If thats the case we should make 2 default classes, one with support one with assault, thinking out loud.. they have the same gun on each, or a SMG and a AR class, no silencers, iron sights only. Make it a level playing field with one gun or two, thats what everyone picks from. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Maybe leaving it as is ,with a different host for next week and try that before we go banning things .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Lol all in good fun. I never had a problem with him. He did say on his re-app he is one of the best Dom players this clan has ever had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:50 pm

I know I do not play in clan battles but I do not like the idea of banning things, 4GC did that to us in BO and that is what turned me off to clan battles. IMO all clan battles should be run like an MLG match, barebones only.

Good luck next week guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Oh I like that Savvy. Never thought of that way before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Banning is for pussies...

I know they are good but we are not randumbs asshatting it up. The games I've played with them in the past were very close and a hard battle the whole time, I really enjoyed them because it could go either way.

I think we need to figure out connection issues before we change anything else.

PS. I'll never be able to talk Savvy into jumping in on one if we start banning shit.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:13 pm

Turtle war!!! Riot shield and throwing knives only and no HUD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:15 pm

timp604 wrote:
Please don't think I'm trying to be all high and mighty these are just what goes on in my little head. Oh and boobs

As long as they aren't little boops...they have to be gigantic, silver dollar boobs otherwise your just wasting your time...and ours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:33 pm

STPR06 wrote:
timp604 wrote:

As long as they aren't little boops...they have to be gigantic, silver dollar boobs otherwise your just wasting your time...and ours

so big its like road maps and hubcaps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:51 pm

STPR06 wrote:
timp604 wrote:

we also need little baby toes in the middle of those boobs.

Now back on topic:

I would love to try a barebones match one week and see how that goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:34 pm

I'm not really for banning anything specifically. If you're using Tac's, you're not using trophy systems--but you're probably using Blast Shield instead of Assassin, which opens you up to Thermal. If you're using EMP, you're not using Assault killstreaks or lower support than you can re-roll more frequently. What I'm getting at is everything has it's strengths and weaknesses.

I think they have at least 1 guy running Recon. It makes sense from being flashed and then they know where you are. What I *think* they're doing without watching the match is they have similar classes but once they lock down two flags they're all using a class with a tac aside from the one token Recon guy.

I could be wrong. Some of it did seem connection-based to me, for sure though. In looking at everyone's stats, we seem pretty evenly matched as far as KDR goes. That isn't a reliable indicator of someone's skill or tactics of course, but kind of a gross observation on if someone can be a slayer or not.

My classes currently are set up like this:

1+2) Identical but one is assault & one is support.
ACR+Extended Mags+Silencer (Attachments)
Stinger
Blind Eye Pro
Assassin Pro
Stalker Pro (may switch this out for Dead Silence Pro or Sitrep Pro)
Frag
Tac Insert

3) L86+Grip+Thermal (Attachments)
XM25
Recon Pro
Blast Shield Pro
Sitrep Pro
Frag
Trophy

4) ACR+Silencer+Extended Mags (Attachments)
MP9+Silencer
Blind Eye Pro
Assassin Pro
Dead Silence Pro
Frag
Tac Insert

5) MP7+Silencer (Range Proficiency)
MP9+Silencer
Scavenger Pro
Assassin Pro
Stalker Pro
Frag
Tac Insert

Common theme? Tacs.

As far as tactics go: it's generally a good idea I think to have someone run Recon. I think where we fall apart at times is when we start with the bad spawn and they don't have to switch classes - they get the good spawn & the flags they want, start dropping their tacs and we struggle to flank them/destroy tacs/etc.

What I think we need to do 6 on 6:

- someone runs Recon.
- someone snipes (hopefully someone good/great at it)
- people use tacs.
- people concentrate on capping
- at least one/two people have a class with smoke on it, and everyone has at least one
class with a trophy on it.

The objective is to win, and they're private matches so if you go negative it isn't going to effect your KDR. We need to grab flags, tac by them and defend. If we get behind, it's demoralizing and we can't let comms break down - continue to make callouts and try to flank/flip them.

And hopefully the connection is okay.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:24 pm

I normally run either the L86/thermal or a sniper and either one was hitmarker galore.half a lmg clip or 3 shot sniper.by the time I got one guy down was dead from the next.
I think if we get the connection fixed we'll do better .
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:43 am

Everybody post what you ran last night. Since we won I would like to take a look at what worked for everybody and what didn't. Although I will say that I had almost no lag last night and that was the biggest difference.

MP7 with Silencer and x mags.
SMAW

Frag
Smoke

Scavenger
Assasin Pro
Dead Silence Pro

Dead Man's Hands

UAV
Sentry Gun
Airstrike

I put smoke on a lot of flags to cap them and it seemed to help. The sentry gun also helped to defend the flags a little. They are good at taking em down pretty quick. I got the drop on a lot of them because I was running assasin and dead silence and could flank them pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next