Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mwhop78

Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:43 am

Everybody post what you ran last night. Since we won I would like to take a look at what worked for everybody and what didn't. Although I will say that I had almost no lag last night and that was the biggest difference.

MP7 with Silencer and x mags.
SMAW

Frag
Smoke

Scavenger
Assasin Pro
Dead Silence Pro

Dead Man's Hands

UAV
Sentry Gun
Airstrike

I put smoke on a lot of flags to cap them and it seemed to help. The sentry gun also helped to defend the flags a little. They are good at taking em down pretty quick. I got the drop on a lot of them because I was running assasin and dead silence and could flank them pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:47 am

We had 3 guys running UAV's in the first match and 4 in the second. Both matches had a point where two guys hit the emp almost right on top of each other. Less the 3 seconds apart. Both matches they beat us to the first EMP by right at two minutes. They hit the first in both matches around the 4:30 mark. Both matches we were around the 6:30 mark. We just need to try and get them a little quicker and call out that you are dropping it wait a few second and then hit it. Don't say EM (Hit the button) P. I use Repo_Dog's method. "Beware EMP one...two...hit it.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:51 pm

I started every map with MP7 Extended Mags with Extreme Conditioning to get the the B Flag.

But then i switched to the following

First Map

MP7 Extended Mags Rapid Fire
Akimo FMG9s
C4 and Stun

Recon
Assassin
Sit Rep

UAV
Pred
Chopper

2nd Map. I started with the Extreme Conditions class and then used the same class as the first map but was gettin own so i switched to this class

ACR Extended Mags
akimbo FMG9s
C4 and Tac insert

Recon
Quick Draw
Sit Rep

Vests
Stealth Bomber
EMP

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:51 pm

PP90M1 ext mag & rapid fire
Stinger
Semtex
Tac Insert
Slight of Hand
Quick Draw
Steady Aim
Vest, Stealth, EMP
Martyrdom

Started Mission with my bitch ass camping sniper class but they took care of me quickly and i switched back to the above.

I honestly thought we were going to lose the Lockdown match, good job to the guys that pulled it off.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:57 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
PP90M1 ext mag & rapid fire
Stinger
Semtex
Tac Insert
Slight of Hand
Quick Draw
Steady Aim
Vest, Stealth, EMP
Martyrdom

Started Mission with my bitch ass camping sniper class but they took care of me quickly and i switched back to the above.

I honestly thought we were going to lose the Lockdown match, good job to the guys that pulled it off.

As close as Lockdown was it was very impressive. We have never beaten them on that map. As a matter of fact we have never been closer than 50.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:09 pm

I was a little worried at mission. They almost had us trapped at A but we were able to push out.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:20 pm

We were ahead for quite a bit on both maps ,but once they broke through we just could not get it back . I really didn't notice a lot of killstreaks coming at us till after they broke thru .tacs may have help us this week but next match maybe different . I think playing together more would help but its hard enough getting the team together for the scheduled practice .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)   Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's   (New) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strategies for Clan Battles vs 4gc's (New)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2