Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
aiming problems Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
aiming problems Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
aiming problems Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
aiming problems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
aiming problems Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
aiming problems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
aiming problems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
aiming problems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
aiming problems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
aiming problems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
aiming problems Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
aiming problems Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
aiming problems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

aiming problems

Go down 
+3
NukeLaCoog
Gunz N Beer
Sr Slampiece
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:28 pm

I have serious aiming issues how do I fix it?
Back to top Go down

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Use a pistol in Survival mode and lower your sensitivity a bit. Pistols really helped me to improve my aim and increase my trigger finger speeds. I've been accused of using a modded controller at times, even recently Wink.
Back to top Go down

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:34 pm

why pistol do you use?
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Are you all over the place or do you feel like your gun is always behind your target?

If your all over the place start by turning down your sensitivity. If your trying to chase your target while ADS but seem to be behind, try bumping it up a bit.

What type of gun do you typically use? If it's fully auto, use the kick proficiency and when you fire, instead of holding down the trigger, burst fire it. Aim down site, pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger.

That's about all I can contribute. I'm sure someone will recommend just running around with an RPG.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Burst fire, good point Slam.

fadingstar, in the first (easy) levels of survival mode you get a decent pistol, I don't remember which one it is. Even though they start to drop assault rifles, keep using the pistol for practice.

Better yet if you have Black Ops go into combat training and set up a pistol class and practice in there.

I also used to get really nervous/excited when I was about to shoot which made matters worse. Not sure if you have that problem but relaxing also helped me.

Last edited by audiopile on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gunz N Beer

Gunz N Beer

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:44 pm

I agree check sensitivity first. Then go with kick, red dot sight and aim at the waist.
Back to top Go down

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:01 pm

I feel like im all over the place, I know i see people first but just cant shoot.
Back to top Go down

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:29 pm

C-4
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:10 pm

Use steady aim and hipfire the shyt out of people. It usually works for me, if they are too far then flank them to get closer.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:15 pm

get a set of Kontrol Freaks for $9.99 they are worth every penny
Back to top Go down

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:04 pm

I got a scuf and turned my senseitivity to 3 and i aim pretty good
Back to top Go down

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Drink more....drink less? smoke more pot...smoke less pot?
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Control Freaks helped me. I went from using a 2 sensitivity to using a 7 now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Turn sensitivity down to 1. When I was new I over adjusted when I saw the bad guy and adjusted right past them. If it is low you don't over adjust and it forces you to keep you gun up instead of at the ground.

Practice keeping the reticle up where heads and shoulders are 'supposed' to be. In order to see more of the screen a lot of people (when new) point the gun down so your field of vision improves. This leads to shooting people in the legs where there is a damage multiplier penalty.

Practice keeping reticle pointing in the right place when going around a corner. Not at the wall, but make sure it is the first thing that points around the corner.

Go around corners slowly and don't run down the middle of the street. Move from cover to cover and look for guys to shoot instead of reacting to guys shooting at you. Do more lurking.

I agree with Audio. Pick a gun that puts you at a 'disadvantage'. In BO it was the FNFAL for me. MK-14 in MW3. In BF3 the EMR 39, SKS, and M417- all semiauto rifles. Semi auto fire forces you to be a better aim or you die a lot. If you get kills with these the other guns are 'easy mode'.

Hipfire more. Use a gun that is good at hipfire. Aiming takes time that leads to lost head to head fights. If you fire from the hip you can get the drop on them.

Learn the maps. Knowing where to put the gun before you come around the corner to anticipate where the bad guy is helps a lot.

Good Luck. Took me 1.5 years to break an even KDR.

Back to top Go down

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:10 pm

What are control freaks
Back to top Go down

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:12 pm

Nvm just googled them lol
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:47 pm

x30x scoooby wrote:

Did you find a picture of my wife?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Wini had a great post.

I had to use the MK14 and Type 95 to help me.

If you level up the Styker and get damage or range you don't have to aim anymore. Neutral

Or, go with the XM25.

Back to top Go down

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:16 pm

x30x scoooby wrote:

LOL thats cause youre dropshottin me from the bushes. lol!
Back to top Go down

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Use steady aim and FMG9 (akimbo). people will love you.
Back to top Go down

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
x30x scoooby wrote:

HAHAHA
Back to top Go down

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
x30x scoooby wrote:

Lmao slam ill give u a pkus 1 for making me laugh lol
Back to top Go down

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Dagger Asp wrote:
x30x scoooby wrote:

LOL thats cause youre dropshottin me from the bushes. lol!

Lol dagger i cant help it i love drop shottin and jumping corners shooting lol
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:23 am

Play more Pew-Pew. Seriously. My accuracy is for shit, but practicing hip-fire, keeping my target center of screen has helped me quite a bit recently. Also short, controlled bursts...using a burst AR such as a the Type 95 can help tame and train a trigger finger to better control the fire rate and inherent kick of a full auto. Focus is also a great perk...it will help you stay on target even when you are taking shots.

Still, your accuracy may also be a victim of lag...check your kill cam to see where things are really lining up. In cases of high lag I often use the pp90M1 to spray the area and hit my target even if they are a step ahead...in large part this has decreased my accuracy, but increased my ability to actually take the competition down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

aiming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aiming problems
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next