Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Problems.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Problems.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Problems.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Problems.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Problems.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Problems.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Problems.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Problems....

Go down 
+13
TydenWolf
Doamne01
birddotcom
Severed Digits
walldoggy
Naven
The1UrLookin4
Sr Slampiece
mwhop78
indyratpack
NukeLaCoog
DELTAxDOG
ninjesmurf
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Relock the forums!!!
Yes
Problems.... Vote_lcap13%Problems.... Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
No
Problems.... Vote_lcap87%Problems.... Vote_rcap
 87% [ 56 ]
Total Votes : 64

AuthorMessage

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:24 am

Once again we are running into problems with getting along with our Xbox counterparts as well as us. It is not one sided its both sides. Here's where the problem lies : Alot of us dont have dual consoles therefore we really dont know each other and when an xbox jokes about a ps3 guy the ps3 side gets offended, same goes for ps3 guys joking with the xbox guys, why? Because since we dont know each other we treat each other like randoms and start talking shit to each other. I would like you guys to vote on locking the forum back up to only posting in your consoles section. If you wanna mingle with both sides get both consoles so people can get to know each other. All this fighting and bickering between us needs to stop. Stop the hate, increase the love! Stay up brothas and sistas!

Ill leave the poll up for a few days then push the issue to Dave. Thanks for your time and votes everyone!

Vegas
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:52 am

How is segregating the consoles going to help create unity in the clan .the family atmosphere or brotherhood of x30x . I have never had a problem with anyone on xbox ,no I dont really consort with any of them much but not because I dislike them. It would seem like we are splitting the clan up. Hell there's a lot of ps3ers I have never had any contact with . Think we need pull on the big girl panties and get over all the bs . It's like a high school football rivalry ,I still had friends from the other school and screwed their girls. Only ones getting anything out of it is Microsoft and Sony .
My 2 cents
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:00 am

How did this work out the first time Vegas? 30+ xboxers left, did we not learn from the mistakes of the past? The same group that started the drama last time is still here, causing it again and our solution is to do the same thing? Lock down the forums? Doesn't seem like a fresh idea to me but more of the same. I think we either need to take a different approach or suffer the same consequences. I say we as mods, and Dave, together should come up with a better solution....What do you think?
Back to top Go down

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:02 am

You cant have unity with people you dont know, Jeremy. Thats why the problems keep occuring. We've had fallouts before all over bickering and not being able to get along.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:02 am

Boobs!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

Problems.... Empty

I dont know what we should do Delta, but the constant fights has to stop some way. Im open to any types of suggestions.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:03 am

ninjesmurf wrote:
How is segregating the consoles going to help create unity in the clan .the family atmosphere or brotherhood of x30x . I have never had a problem with anyone on xbox ,no I dont really consort with any of them much but not because I dislike them. It would seem like we are splitting the clan up. Hell there's a lot of ps3ers I have never had any contact with . Think we need pull on the big girl panties and get over all the bs . It's like a high school football rivalry ,I still had friends from the other school and screwed their girls. Only ones getting anything out of it is Microsoft and Sony .
My 2 cents

Well said smurf! Reachin for the preachin brother!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:07 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
I dont know what we should do Delta, but the constant fights has to stop some way. Im open to any types of suggestions.

I'm not sure of any suggestions at the moment, I just hope we don't get to far ahead of ourselves ya know? I think this tread could be good, as long as the bashing doesn't start, but we need to get Dave involved and figure out something different.
Back to top Go down

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:17 am

DELTAxDOG wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:

I'm not sure of any suggestions at the moment, I just hope we don't get to far ahead of ourselves ya know? I think this tread could be good, as long as the bashing doesn't start, but we need to get Dave involved and figure out something different.

Oh no bashing will occur in this thread.
Back to top Go down

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 am

I agree with Ninja's post.

I know these xbxrs better than any set of xbxers yet. I give credit to the Pew Pew Crew for posting their vids and allowing us to be in on the inside jokes.

Creating more separation is not going to help us integrate better.

The only issue I know of is one of a mod getting all Over Mod-tastic. It had everything to do with the Modding and nothing to do with the console.

Beware that this does not make a mountain out of a mole hill (issue between two people) in regards to console issues where there is not one.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:30 am

I read 99 percent of the post in this forum and half the time I don't know if it Xbox or ps3 . I only post a reply if I have something relevant to say . I Fuck with the guys I play with . Hell the only clannie that subscribed to my YouTube is an Xboxer ,I know not everyone gets into videos .Don't really have many xbox guys that I see posting but the mods . Just don't pay attention to what console someone plays .
Back to top Go down

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:31 am

I never knew there was any problems..
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:34 am

I have been with the clan for only a short while and I have to say it is unfortunate that I see people getting into arguments over gaming consoles. I would like to think everyone could agree that they are both great gaming consoles compared to what we grew up with as kids. Everyone just has a different opinion on which console they prefer.

I have owned every PS console prior to the PS3, but chose to buy an Xbox 360 instead of the PS3 due to game choices for our kids at that time. I don't have anything against the PS3, it was just a choice I decided to make. If I could afford to own both consoles, I would have both.

I personally don't see how segregating the forum into two groups will help people get along. I think people should just man up and accept that everyone isn't going share their same opinion on which console they prefer.

I may not game online with the PS3 members of the clan, but I find a lot of the information they have to share in the forum to be informative and interesting.

Shouldn't we be more worried about showing this clan is better than all others on BOTH consoles!
Back to top Go down

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:40 am

indyratpack wrote:
I have been with the clan for only a short while and I have to say it is unfortunate that I see people getting into arguments over gaming consoles. I would like to think everyone could agree that they are both great gaming consoles compared to what we grew up with as kids. Everyone just has a different opinion on which console they prefer.

I have owned every PS console prior to the PS3, but chose to buy an Xbox 360 instead of the PS3 due to game choices for our kids at that time. I don't have anything against the PS3, it was just a choice I decided to make. If I could afford to own both consoles, I would have both.

I personally don't see how segregating the forum into two groups will help people get along. I think people should just man up and accept that everyone isn't going share their same opinion on which console they prefer.

I may not game online with the PS3 members of the clan, but I find a lot of the information they have to share in the forum to be informative and interesting.

Shouldn't we be more worried about showing this clan is better than all others on BOTH consoles!

Well said. Reach around, er, +1 given.
Back to top Go down

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:47 am

The only problem I have is the douchebag above named rellek. Oh shit no bashing. Sorry Vegas.
Seriously? 3 votes for locking forums so far?
Instead of hiding behind the no vote I'd love to hear the reasoning.
I get a kick out of everyone in these forums. I have no issues with any console or 30. Scratch that. One issue with previously mentioned member. Dammit no bashing. Sorry.

It's a fucking forum about a video game. End it already. I'm tired of reading this shit and don't speak up about it but seriously people fucking get over it.

I come here to get a laugh, watch slams videos(even wii bowling ones), pick on rellek, and maybe learn more about the game which this forum was created.

Pew pew rellek?

Back to my corner......
Back to top Go down

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:47 am

DELTAxDOG wrote:
The same group that started the drama last time is still here, causing it again and our solution is to do the same thing?

niiiice... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:52 am

I dont think closing locking the forums helps the situation. I believe it creates a bigger barrier between our other console brothers. I havent had any problems with any of the Xboxers. I have had some great greetings from them and one is working on my Custom sig. I dont believe the consoles are the reasons for bickering, IT'S THE TOPICS. I guess I dont read all of the topics so I guess I dont see what the problems really are.

If a 30 decides to get the other console, these forums are his/her way to get to know his future battle buddies.

Lets just start trying to consider that what we write on here might be offensive to another 30. Police ourselves and we wont have to worry about policing others

Texts get misread all the time.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:01 am

Ive noticed that on alot of polls .alot of votes but no opinions .

Ps:Thanks Slam . wasn't crying about it, just using as a point .
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:02 am

Ninjesmurf hit the nail on the head as did Wini. +1 to both. I do not think locking is the answer. If that is the case then each side should go their seperate ways. But I do not think that is the answer. To be quite honest I think we have a handful of people that like to start shit. Period. Those are the ones that need to be handled. I like conversing with my Xbox 30 Brothers and sisters just like my EUK brothers and sisters. If we lock this all up what does that accomplish other than dividing us further? I have personally tried to go by the old saying that if you have a problemwith someone tell them so in private. Not in a public forum because then everyone else gets involved and it blows up into something it shouldn't be. If 2 grown adults cannot work it out themselves then you have 3 options that I can see (imho) listed by severity-

1. Just give each other a wide berth. Don't play together and do not engage each other on the forums.

2. Involve the mods and Dave. I am sure it can solved for you although you might not like the result. Better option to go with number is #1.

3. Quit the clan. If all else fails don't let the door hit you on the way out!!!!

We are all adults lets try and act like it. I think one thing we can agree on is we all love this clan and the family or brotherhood environment it brings and we should all do everything in our power to keep it intact.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:08 am

Oh and by the way @Ninjesmurf, that was a poor attempt at gaining subscribers for your youtube channel. I din't realize you even had one but I just subscribed. So stop you crying. Sad I just subscribed. Where the hell is my +1?
Back to top Go down

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:08 am

I considered not throwing in my opinion since I have no issues with the "green" guys. I find Slam, Delta, etc.. funny as hell. I may not be in on some of the jokes but, the back and forth is entertaining. Why anyone over the age of 30 gives a shit about who's playing what console is ridiculous. I prefer the the ps controller over the xbox, who cares? I'd love to have both consoles and be able to play with every member on here but, 1 I don't have that much time, 2 I dont feel like paying for another system AND the game etc, 3 my wife would leave me lol. I thought this was supposed to be the place that the guys from both sides could come together, share strategies, set-ups, and generally be the bridge between consoles and lead to in game domination across the board. I'd say cage match between the soft skin aggressors.....
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:09 am

I never get into these shenanigans but I've noticed is that this topic gets fueled every time a thread like this pops up. And that's no jab at you Vegas, there have been others that have been down right inappropriate.

The pot gets stirred before MEN have their morning herbal tea, with a hint of mint (Mmm) and then its off to the races.

We're here to play a video game and bitch about how it sucks. If I wanted to hear kicking and screaming I would go back upstairs to my wife and kid.

No go watch my stupid Wii Bowling video, Drunk Bizotch teabaggin is own dead body and subscribe to NinjaSmurfs YT channel. (Didnt know you had one bro!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:11 am

ninjesmurf wrote:
Ive noticed that on alot of polls .alot of votes but no opinions .

Ps:Thanks Slam . wasn't crying about it, just using as a point .

It wasnt a pitty sub NS, I try to subscribe to everyone in the clan, just missed yours!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:20 am

Wasnt an advertising gimick ,just making a point .I post them here to be seen .
Back to top Go down

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:20 am

My bad NinjeSmurf, I didnt know that was you that subscribed to me. I just now subscribed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problems.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems....
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next