Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Problems....

Go down 
+13
TydenWolf
Doamne01
birddotcom
Severed Digits
walldoggy
Naven
The1UrLookin4
Sr Slampiece
mwhop78
indyratpack
NukeLaCoog
DELTAxDOG
ninjesmurf
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Relock the forums!!!
Yes
Problems.... - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Problems.... - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
No
Problems.... - Page 3 Vote_lcap87%Problems.... - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 87% [ 56 ]
Total Votes : 64

AuthorMessage

Problems.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:08 pm

I don't think the fighting has anything to do with consoles...it has to do with there just being a lot of people with different thoughts/views/opinions/senses of humor around here...put enough people in the same room and eventually people will get their toes stepped on, some people will brush it off and others will yell about it. If you segregate the forums again fighting will still happen, it will just happen within those groups.

Bottom line:

Problems.... - Page 3 3036839033_cf33ba1e81
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:35 pm

The 7 that have voted yes can kiss my ass. Can't get rid of me that easy. I pitched a royal fucking fit last time it got segregated. I LIKE to converse with everyone in the clan that I can. If that means spend more times on the forum to converse with the ones I don't/can't play with then so be it.

I got news for you. If I can got to court with not just one but two babies mammas at once and not call anyone a cock socket or cum dumpster or God forbid a cunt, then I am relatively sure that everyone else here can suck it up.

Its not like you actually like or even love every retarded fucking cousin you see at the family reunion. This is no different. People need to suck it up quit being a bitch and if you must mingle and converse with someone you really don't like then talk about the fucking weather, or (here is a novel idea) talk about video games, it might be something you have in common. That is such a good idea, someone should make a website just for that purpose.

There is no need to act like some one just slapped you in the testicles with a curling iron just because they say shit you don't fucking like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:28 pm

I voted NOT to lock the forums. I don't know what the problems were last time since I have only been a member for a few months. It seems to me that the problems lately haven't been about consoles but about issues. Whether about hate filled chicken sandwiches, subscritions or politics we all have different ideas and views. As most members here have stated we do need to respect other peoples views no matter how different to our own views they are. Once some warnings and than discipline was handed out I believe that than it became a console issue. Sometimes we need to agree to disagree and move on. As far as I know seniority in this clan amounts to nothing and actions taken are based upon the incidents that happen not on how long you have been a member. If this is not the case than please feel free to tell me otherwise.

Personally I blame Chick-Fil-A and will occasionally post in pink to piss Manic off.
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:05 am

So, from what I have read, what console I play on does Not define me as a person? Next you'll tell me that I am not, in fact, a PC and that the operating system on my phone is not an indication of the size of my genitalia!

I haven't read any threads that people were actually upset about console ribbing although I have heard mention of it. I always thought that it was a joke (it is) along the lines of saying that my dad can beat up your dad (he can't); in other words, just making fun of the kids who have those conversations in earnest.

And Dagger, breasts are usually to blame; be they chicken, woman, or man. The problem is that they are so hard to resist... um, the ah chicken and woman ones, that is affraid
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:19 am

I voted not to lock the forums back up. The last time we had an issue with it it turned into a cluster fuck of adults acting like little children and them going home and taking their balls with them. I gave both Dave and FBD +1's for their posts which where EPIC. I am willing to put behind me all the problems that I have had if the person that I had them with is willing to do the same..... The balls is in your court and you know who you are......
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:07 am

I am voting to lock the forum

Just kidding. I have not problems with anyone or any console. I love playing with the PS3 Guys and tea bagging them as much as I can. Including my own dead body when I get drunk. Slam has the evidence of that. If I could tea bag the xbox 30s in COD I would. So I need to forums so they can feel the love and warms of my BAG. lol!

I say we wait a week and let the hurt people finish with there tampons because its that time and things will go back to normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:36 am

I have played with mostly the PS3'ers but the few whom do have both consoles that I've played with have had 0 problems with....but then again I'm one to let shit roll off....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:50 am

I feel like abusing my OH SO POWERFUL Mod skills and locking this thread.

I see why J started this thread as I was thinking the same thing with some of the Xbox guys sounding pissed at some of the usual PS3 suspects but I don't think we needed a vote thread yet again.

If I need to lose my uber-MOD STATUS to say this so be it....

Even as grown men, fuck you whoever bitched about us locking threads. We try to do our best and avoid shit like this starting up. Guess we don't do a good job. Maybe the bitchers would like to take over?

I actually agree with FBD too.....GASP. Make every regular member the same color, ditch the PS3/Xbox sides of the forums except maybe threads to find players in your areas. I like seeing Slam's videos even if they are Xbox.

I'm so fed up of this bullshit.

And I am probably one of the most laid back people YOU will ever play with or get to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:07 am

carlmuir wrote:

lol! I thought the same thing!

carlmuir wrote:
And I am probably one of the most laid back people YOU will ever play with or get to know.

I don't know Carl, I'm pretty laid back too and I really don't understand why there is so much animosity around here.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:40 am

SoonerChris wrote:
carlmuir wrote:

lol! I thought the same thing!

carlmuir wrote:

I don't know Carl, I'm pretty laid back too and I really don't understand why there is so much animosity around here.

I think everyone was just missing your Sig Chris! I know I was....
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:00 am

Yeah ain't nuttin like a boobs and OU
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:10 am

hoffy wrote:
I don't think the fighting has anything to do with consoles...it has to do with there just being a lot of people with different thoughts/views/opinions/senses of humor around here...put enough people in the same room and eventually people will get their toes stepped on, some people will brush it off and others will yell about it. If you segregate the forums again fighting will still happen, it will just happen within those groups.

Bottom line:

Problems.... - Page 3 3036839033_cf33ba1e81

I've missed out on something so will refrain from voting...I will however echo many of the sentiments around here esp. FBD and hoffy who I have quoted.... I like seeing the xbox side of things and have no beef with anyone (except I'm waiting to be in one of Slam's epic videos....minus getting teabagged).
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:14 pm

ninjesmurf wrote:

My favorite OU boobs

Problems.... - Page 3 Greatd
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Problems.... - Page 3 Qm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:07 pm

So its settled from what I can read. There are a few that want to segregate the forums. A few that want us to be all the same color. And a very select important group that want to stare at Chris's sig. I have missed it too.

Although I have voted, I would like to hear some of the reasons that some have voted for the segregation.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:31 pm

NukeLaCoog wrote:
ninjesmurf wrote:

My favorite OU boobs

Problems.... - Page 3 Greatd

Wow, just wow!!!Shocked I cannot stop staring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:32 pm

I'm back again...lost count of how many times I have returned to this thread today...Mmmm Mmmm Good!!!
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:35 pm

I don't much like blondes. A dark haired girl is more my thing. But DAMN!!! In this case it don't matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:47 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
I don't much like blondes. A dark haired girl is more my thing. But DAMN!!! In this case it don't matter.

Didn't even notice either one had hair....Damn!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Love the derailment. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:52 pm

I always look at the hair. Cause I likes to pull it.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Well nobody is talking for the yes side so we had to do something good with this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:57 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Love the derailment. lol

Just bringing the topic back on point to what it always should have been about. Course corrections are necessary sometimes Shocked
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:58 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Love the derailment. lol

Problems.... - Page 3 Epic-tits-epic-tits-tits-boobs-retard-retarded-demotivational-poster-1238676447
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:09 pm

NukeLaCoog wrote:
walldoggy wrote:
Love the derailment. lol

Problems.... - Page 3 Epic-tits-epic-tits-tits-boobs-retard-retarded-demotivational-poster-1238676447

Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:33 pm

AWESOME!!! I am green now! Hey red letter guys.....screw you ColecoVision rules!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems....
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next