Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Problems....

Go down 
+13
TydenWolf
Doamne01
birddotcom
Severed Digits
walldoggy
Naven
The1UrLookin4
Sr Slampiece
mwhop78
indyratpack
NukeLaCoog
DELTAxDOG
ninjesmurf
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Relock the forums!!!
Yes
Problems.... - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Problems.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
No
Problems.... - Page 2 Vote_lcap87%Problems.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 87% [ 56 ]
Total Votes : 64

AuthorMessage

Problems.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:20 am

My bad NinjeSmurf, I didnt know that was you that subscribed to me. I just now subscribed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:46 am

I dont have a problem with anyone here, I dont care if your xbox ps3 fuck i dont even care if your still rocking a Colecovision. I as many others joined this clan to get away from all the petty stupid fucking name calling whining bullshit we got with the 17 year olds but we still have it they just have a extra 13+ years of it. I'm not trying to bash anyone but this is a community base on a video game people need to let shit slide, this is supposed to be a family(yes family fight a lot) but if someone says something you don't like or agree with who fucking cares does it really matter what someone you will never meet and only know on a video game forum thinks or says.Why get all pissed off at it enjoy life, enjoy the good times on here just fucking get along ( I don't know why half way my font changed) anyways that's my 3 cents now I'm gonna lock myself in the bathroom crying for mommy and daddy to stop fighting
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:00 pm

timp604 wrote:
I dont have a problem with anyone here, I dont care if your xbox ps3 fuck i dont even care if your still rocking a Colecovision. I as many others joined this clan to get away from all the petty stupid fucking name calling whining bullshit we got with the 17 year olds but we still have it they just have a extra 13+ years of it. I'm not trying to bash anyone but this is a community base on a video game people need to let shit slide, this is supposed to be a family(yes family fight a lot) but if someone says something you don't like or agree with who fucking cares does it really matter what someone you will never meet and only know on a video game forum thinks or says.Why get all pissed off at it enjoy life, enjoy the good times on here just fucking get along ( I don't know why half way my font changed) anyways that's my 3 cents now I'm gonna lock myself in the bathroom crying for mommy and daddy to stop fighting

I have always though u were a little slanted anyway. The font just proved it.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Slam there better be a pic of your bad was Wii blowing league shirt somewhere on this forum cheers Its just too fucking funny not to share with everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:05 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
timp604 wrote:

I have always though u were a little slanted anyway. The font just proved it.

Thats fucking bullshit Hop and you fucking know it!!!!!!! Ya I don't know what I hit. Computers and me don't get along. I can find this site and any boob site that's and all my computer knowledge.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:10 pm

What I don't get is how a group of grown ass men who all enjoy the same game can't get along. We all enjoy playing Black Ops and Modern Warefare (and Battlefield) games. This site is a place where we can all continue to talk about the games that we love wile we work or whatever. It is not a place to fight. There shouldn't be constant drama everytime you turn around. The red, green, and blue names are just so that you can recognize and add people that you can play with easily.

I get emails about Mod's having to much power or Mod's thinking that they are king shit because they have power. Correction.. the Mods have power because I gave it to them because apparently grown ass men can't get along and need to be guided and moderated. Why? I have no fucking clue why. The reason why we have separate rosters is because our friends list and rosters are limited to 100 people. That's not our fault, but why should a Roster 1 guy and a Roster 3 guy not get along, or why shouldn't a Xbox Gamer and PS3 gamer not get along? There's no reason for it.

The #1 problem that this clan has is its members. It not that the members are bad, because all of you guys are awesome. I like each and every person that I play with. The problem is that you choose to continue to fight and argue instead of choosing to be laid back and get along with each other reguardless of the situation. Your not going to get along with everyone. If you don't like a certain person then ignore them, if you can't ignore them then add them to your foes list and the site will ignore them for you. Do not go out of your way to cause trouble and this will be a peaceful place again.

All mods are here to mod everyone not just people on their console. I don't care if you don't know the person. They are here to keep the peace.

Should we lock the Forums? Hell No. Learn how to get along with people. I don't care if you are an old member or a new member, you need to get past whatever you are mad at and move on. Let's be friends, let's play games together and let's put all this Bullshit that keeps popping up behind us.

If someone can't let bygones be bygones and stick around and be apart of this group, then I guess some people have a choice to make.

I'm here to the end. Whether this site becomes all FNG's or remains a mixture of older and newer gamers. This is my home.

I have no problems with anyone and no one has problems with me as far as I know. Why can't everyone else say the same for themselves?

Last edited by The1UrLookin4 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:12 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
What I don't get is how a group of grown ass men who all enjoy the same game can't get along. We all enjoy playing Black Ops and Modern Warefare games. This site is a place where we can all continue to talk about the games that we love wile we work or whatever. It is not a place to fight. There shouldn't be constant drama everytime you turn around. The red, green, and blue names are just so that you can recognize and add people that you can play with easily.

I get emails about Mod's having to much power or Mod's thinking that they are king shit because they have power. Correction.. the Mods have power because I gave it to them because apparently grown ass men can't get along and need to be guided and moderated. Why? I have no fucking clue why. The reason why we have separate rosters is because our friends list and rosters are limited to 100 people. That's not our fault, but why should a Roster 1 guy and a Roster 3 guy not get along, or why shouldn't a Xbox Gamer and PS3 gamer not get along? There's no reason for it.

The #1 problem that this clan has is its members. It not that the members are bad, because all of you guys are awesome. I like each and every person that I play with. The problem is that you choose to continue to fight and argue instead of choosing to be laid back and get along with each other reguardless of the situation. Your not going to get along with everyone. If you don't like a certain person then ignore them, if you can't ignore them then add them to your foes list and the site will ignore them for you. Do not go out of your way to cause trouble and this will be a peaceful place again.

All mods are here to mod everyone not just people on their console. I don't care if you don't know the person. They are here to keep the peace.

Should we lock the Forums? Hell No. Learn how to get along with people. I don't care if you are an old member or a new member, you need to get past whatever you are mad at and move on. Let's be friends, let's play games together and let's put all this Bullshit that keeps popping up behind us.

If someone can't let bygones be bygones and stick around and be apart of this group, then I guess some people have a choice to make.

I'm here to the end. Whether this site becomes all FNG's or remains a mixture of older and newer gamers. This is my home.

I have no problems with anyone and no one has problems with me as far as I know. Why can't everyone else say the same for themselves?

+1
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:13 pm

I really don't like the pink = Sarcasm thing by the way. Everybody just consider everything that comes off of my key board and outta my mouth as sarcasm unless otherwise noted. Except for informational updates on things like clan ops, those I am serious about. And Timp if all u can find is this site and the boob site then we need to get u some training cause there is all kinds of sites out there that cover other womanly parts besides just the boobs that are completely marvelous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:15 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
What I don't get is how a group of grown ass men who all enjoy the same game can't get along. We all enjoy playing Black Ops and Modern Warefare games. This site is a place where we can all continue to talk about the games that we love wile we work or whatever. It is not a place to fight. There shouldn't be constant drama everytime you turn around. The red, green, and blue names are just so that you can recognize and add people that you can play with easily.

or learn not to start swinging your mod wand at every fucking post that might have some potential to offend someone. thats the issue at hand here

everyone has nailed it - quit being so fucking whiney - were all adults - drop the nanny state mod mentality. if your HR dept would frown upon something seen on your screen at work, you shouldn't be on here at work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:17 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
I really don't like the pink = Sarcasm thing by the way. Everybody just consider everything that comes off of my key board and outta my mouth as sarcasm unless otherwise noted. Except for informational updates on things like clan ops, those I am serious about. And Timp if all u can find is this site and the boob site then we need to get u some training cause there is all kinds of sites out there that cover other womanly parts besides just the boobs that are completely marvelous.

Thanks Hop. Well one time I did find this one where these two ladies had a cup, but i couldn't finish watching it my mom was calling me. Did anyone see how it ended.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:18 pm

timp604 wrote:
mwhop78 wrote:

Thanks Hop. Well one time I did find this one where these two ladies had a cup, but i couldn't finish watching it my mom was calling me. Did anyone see how it ended.

Vomit!!!
Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:42 pm

I feel like this post just stirs up crap. If there are 5 people who want to segregate the clan, then let them make their own clan and let us continue the all encompassing, welcoming group of over 30 PLAYERS (not necessarily Xbox or PS3) that caught my attention when I was playing MW games alone. This clan has added a whole new level to my playing experience and I like the fact that I have gained some friends, albeit virtually. If you have a problem with people, grow the hell up or leave. I don't understand it, but if you aren't happy, change the only one you have the power to change... Yourself. I do not know many ps3 , which is something I want to rectify.

The1urLookin4, I couldn't have said it better.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:48 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
Actually, this is kind of part of the problem (hedging enough? lol). Not with you specifically, but just trying to understand the intent of other people's posts. I can't just automatically assume everything you say is sarcastic. If we were talking in person, I would probably be able to pick up that you were being sarcastic, or that you would see that I was confused and might say or do something to let me know that you were just messing.

However, in the cold, dark internet, everything comes across as serious and matter of fact. Without some sort of indication, be it a font color, slantiness, smiley Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing affraid , or whatever, I can't tell if you are being serious or just messing. Just something we should consider as we try (again) to find a way to all get along.

As for the console thing, that's not the issue. Half the time I don't even know who is on what machine.

Last edited by walldoggy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:48 pm

This still happens? I guess I don't pay close enough attention. We can all be assholes sometimes and that's probably why I get along so well with most of you guys. To be perfectly honest, I don't even pay attention to what console someone plays on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:20 pm

I never realized we had so many sore vaginas around here.

Lighten up, it's a video game forum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:57 pm

This topic is so incredibly stupid that it makes my head hurt. Someone explain to me how you can be offended by someone saying "my video game is better than yours...nanny, nanny, poo, poo."

Are you fucking kidding me?

If anyone gets sand in their vagina over some ribbing about consoles, then they can hit the fucking bricks...seriously. Go troll COD forums and be a miserably fanboy somewhere else.

This shit stops here, it stops now. It's Dave's party, so he can do what he sees fit, but as someone who has been here from the beginning, I cannot tolerate this kind of bullshit any longer.

Make everyone the same goddamn color and let this be the last time we even touch on this insanely ridiculous topic.

Fuck...now my blood pressure is up. Where's my Johnny Walker...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:18 pm

FBD wrote:
This topic is so incredibly stupid that it makes my head hurt. Someone explain to me how you can be offended by someone saying "my video game is better than yours...nanny, nanny, poo, poo."

Are you fucking kidding me?

If anyone gets sand in their vagina over some ribbing about consoles, then they can hit the fucking bricks...seriously. Go troll COD forums and be a miserably fanboy somewhere else.

This shit stops here, it stops now. It's Dave's party, so he can do what he sees fit, but as someone who has been here from the beginning, I cannot tolerate this kind of bullshit any longer.

Make everyone the same goddamn color and let this be the last time we even touch on this insanely ridiculous topic.

Fuck...now my blood pressure is up. Where's my Johnny Walker...

Walker Red or Green lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:25 pm

"It's my party , and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to,cry if I want to,

You would cry to, if it happened to you." lol!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:30 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
"It's my party , and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to,cry if I want to,

You would cry to, if it happened to you." lol!

Oh no you didn't!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Seriously,

I've played with both sides and there is NO deference between the two groups.

I'm not even gonna vote (not just because boobs isn't an option) I just don't give a shit anymore. Be an ass, be a prick (sorry FBD) be a nice guy, be just like me... I don't give a fuck. If it's not stupid cat crap or videos or other stuff like to read I'm just not gonna.

not a slight at you Vegas, you know i love you bro.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:49 pm

FBD+1
John walker is my friend
it cures all

FBD is a prick

that is all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Don't lock the forums.

I had more written, but I removed it because it might offend somebody.

That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:11 pm

It's OUR Party...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:29 pm

I'm actually pissed that 6 people voted yes.

Every one needs to be blue...mods can be yellow. No more console talk. We can all see who plays what by looking over here <------------ That's enough.

And if I read one more whiny ass butt chapped post about console sensitivity I'm going to ban your miserable ass, find out where you live, tea bag you in your sleep and post the photos right here in the "Show Yourselves" thread.

Now chew on that haters!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:50 pm

FBD wrote:
I'm actually pissed that 6 people voted yes.

Every one needs to be blue...mods can be yellow. No more console talk. We can all see who plays what by looking over here <------------ That's enough.

And if I read one more whiny ass butt chapped post about console sensitivity I'm going to ban your miserable ass, find out where you live, tea bag you in your sleep and post the photos right here in the "Show Yourselves" thread.

Now chew on that haters!

I sleep with my mouth open will this be a problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:08 pm

I don't think the fighting has anything to do with consoles...it has to do with there just being a lot of people with different thoughts/views/opinions/senses of humor around here...put enough people in the same room and eventually people will get their toes stepped on, some people will brush it off and others will yell about it. If you segregate the forums again fighting will still happen, it will just happen within those groups.

Bottom line:

Problems.... - Page 2 3036839033_cf33ba1e81
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems....
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next