Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Problems....

Go down 
+13
TydenWolf
Doamne01
birddotcom
Severed Digits
walldoggy
Naven
The1UrLookin4
Sr Slampiece
mwhop78
indyratpack
NukeLaCoog
DELTAxDOG
ninjesmurf
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Relock the forums!!!
Yes
Problems.... - Page 7 Vote_lcap13%Problems.... - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
No
Problems.... - Page 7 Vote_lcap87%Problems.... - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 87% [ 56 ]
Total Votes : 64

AuthorMessage
mwhop78

Problems.... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:05 am

STPR06 wrote:
Can i throw the Rays into this argument as being better than both?

No. U know u love the Yankees Pro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am

Against my better judgement I may be inclined to agree with receivingthemoneyshots post. Certain threads can bring out the worst in us, you can end up with a passionate hatred for someone on the forum, though u may actually enjoy gaming with you're favorite foe, if the situation ever arose Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:57 am

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:35 pm

wow 11 pages of opinions, and we just may have to agree to disagree. I dont care either way or feel like I need an explanation. I just get online and see if anyone else on my friend list is doing some killing. I stop by the forums to see if anyone else has a gaming question/comment. At least that is the reason I am in this clan. migg's 2 cents deposited....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:46 pm

As a fellow Texan, Mig...just laugh like I do
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:52 pm

hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh and boobs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Real tasty sweating in August Boobs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:04 pm

xkillxfacex wrote:
Against my better judgement I may be inclined to agree with receivingthemoneyshots post. Certain threads can bring out the worst in us, you can end up with a passionate hatred for someone on the forum, though u may actually enjoy gaming with you're favorite foe, if the situation ever arose Wink

I apprciate your honestly "xSplatterxfacex"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:18 pm

I honestly hate to see people go. With so many departures though, I think I'm getting used to it.

Unfortunate as it is, I'm sure most will still grace us with their presence and stop by to chat. Very Happy

BTW, for all the little shots at each other, this is probably one of the most well behaved 11 page threads I've seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Oh, and DeathCard...

The really long post on the other page, with the hot dogs, had some workings of ADHD.
You probably already knew that... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Some people take this gaming shit way too seriously.....play with clanmates, visit the forum as often as you can, but if you've nothing good to say then just keep it shut....my 6 year old is more grown up than some of you adults
End rant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Rich, it's 11:30 pm here in Florida...dont you fucking sleep? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Graveyard shift Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:28 am

DealingTheDeathCard wrote:
xkillxfacex wrote:

I apprciate your honestly "xSplatterxfacex"

I can't... Bwhahahaha. I just cant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:52 am

Asa, I make it 11.30 where you are and you're up at 3am....go to fucking bed cunt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:23 am

It's ok. I'm off tomorrow...you beautiful gaping wound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:26 am

Kagan wrote:
Oh, and DeathCard...

The really long post on the other page, with the hot dogs, had some workings of ADHD.
You probably already knew that... Very Happy

Its been mentioned before. And if I believed it actually existed, I would certainly fit the category. I think all that gibberish is a way to sell drugs. I mean is the majority of human beings have this "disorder"... Wouldn't the ones who don't have it be the disorderly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:24 am

^^^^^ lol...maybe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:14 am

Don't the symptoms describe the behavior of a normal child
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Hey guys! Sorry I am just now voting and taking part in this conversation. I think that I can speak for many of us in saying that, the reason we joined this clan is because we are all over 30 (..or close) and are mature gamers! The way I see it is the ones getting offended and want to waste time and energy into being upset about silly things are going to eventually leave, join the whateverSiders and/or start thier own forum or clan! Clearly, stumbling upon and joining this clan was a mistake, becuase they are in capable to representing the clan and its worth. What it stands for!
I seriously hate when any of us our fighting on here! It sucks! I just want to shake you guys and play the fucking MOM role...

I have made a dozen threads, some are just stupid pointless, what i find humerous. Some have been asking the gaming community for their thoughts, their advice! I recieve feedback from the ps3 and the xbox side, and I am thankful for both! As much as I love my xboxers, I have to admit that when I see the ps3 side make a effort to get to know me, and comment, it makes me feel good! DON T split any of us!

I really enjoy socializing with everyone, even at the expense of my self lol, bc most of the time the joke is on me. (though not quite as bad as it is on Nick aka suckgoodwinefest). I really enjoy the community that Dave has created, and I hope good things for its future.

Lets mature up gentlemen and get along, because in the long run, we are all friends, we are all here for the same reason.

xoxoxoxo Jess

Last edited by J3551CA87 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:35 pm

Where's my breakfast?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:43 pm

stick your head up your ass and you will find it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:11 pm

xkillxfacex wrote:
Don't the symptoms describe the behavior of a normal child

Indeed. In most adults as well. I cant stand when people embrace being told they have some sort of "Disorder" Dont embrace thats hit people. Show the 8 year grad student, with a make shift authors beard that hes a damn idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Awe. She does like me
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:32 pm

two words: sandy vagina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems....
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7