Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Problems....

Go down 
+13
TydenWolf
Doamne01
birddotcom
Severed Digits
walldoggy
Naven
The1UrLookin4
Sr Slampiece
mwhop78
indyratpack
NukeLaCoog
DELTAxDOG
ninjesmurf
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Relock the forums!!!
Yes
Problems.... - Page 6 Vote_lcap13%Problems.... - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
No
Problems.... - Page 6 Vote_lcap87%Problems.... - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 87% [ 56 ]
Total Votes : 64

AuthorMessage

Problems.... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:10 am

I may be waaay off base here. What exactly is there to figure out? I only know what has been repeated to me but several people think they have a right to know what is going on. Obviously there are MANY people who know more than they are saying.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:14 am

SlyPeeler wrote:
I may be waaay off base here. What exactly is there to figure out? I only know what has been repeated to me but several people think they have a right to know what is going on. Obviously there are MANY people who know more than they are saying.

agree with sly

Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:16 am

but have been herring stuff for about a week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:18 am

I could have sworn we all came to an agreement (in a sense) as to what was getting locked in the future and why
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:23 am

Chef Fidget wrote:
Again, moved to mod forums until this is figured out to minimize drama.

Aren't you a member of the "other" forum? why move a thread to the mod area that establishes that people are leaving? I for one would like to know who is leaving because I am now the leader of R2 and need to find a co-leader for R2. If the people that are leaving would just man up and at least let their Roster leaders know, it would be nice.

Plus,
I don't fully understand how this is all going to work... are you guys still members of Over 30 Clan, or are you guys part of a different clan now? I'm not even sure what brought this all about. If anyone would care to enlighten me it would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:50 am

ok so all this cloak and dagger shit is pathetic. Mods can lock topics when they are leaving or already gone so we can all be in the dark about things. If your in a new clan or starting a new clan i wish you well but dont you need to give up being a mod here if your not really here? your using your mod power to cover up the fact that your doing what your doing and thats bullshit so lock this up to.
rule#
7. No recruiting. If you try to recruit members of Over 30 to join your clan you will be banned. If you succeed in recruiting people from Over 30, I wish you all the best of luck, but you and the members that you taken will be banned and blocked from the website.
seems to me like some of you people have forgot this little rule.
so lock it down people ban me for a week do what ever i really dont care cuz this is kid shit runnin around behind peoples back. Man up

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:44 pm

So much drama...I gotta make something light here.... Doamne01, thanks for restocking the spank bank.... I had the biggest kid crush on Tiffany back in the day and I'd like to be along with her now if I was single. Add that to my liking of redheads, cheesy 80s music, her crap-tastic movie with Debbie Gibson (something about Gatoroid vs. something swamp like), and her Playboy spread from a few years ago and I'm a happy guy for the next 15 minutes until work starts. I'm just going to patiently wait to see what happens and maintain a cool state of mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:51 pm

JAGERpatrol wrote:
Chef Fidget wrote:

Aren't you a member of the "other" forum? why move a thread to the mod area that establishes that people are leaving? I for one would like to know who is leaving because I am now the leader of R2 and need to find a co-leader for R2. If the people that are leaving would just man up and at least let their Roster leaders know, it would be nice.

Plus,
I don't fully understand how this is all going to work... are you guys still members of Over 30 Clan, or are you guys part of a different clan now? I'm not even sure what brought this all about. If anyone would care to enlighten me it would be much appreciated.

I can sort of enlighten you....or maybe assist you in one sense. I'm not on ANY roster. Hope that helps a little
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Shroom wrote:
JAGERpatrol wrote:
Chef Fidget wrote:

Plus,

I can sort of enlighten you....or maybe assist you in one sense. I'm not on ANY roster. Hope that helps a little

jager posted was ment for the mod's only he posted that when it was in mod forums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:12 pm

Ummm, yeah, ok. Now it's available for everyone to read. Either way just stating a fact lol!

Many call me an ass, some of the older guys call me a smart ass, depends on which group you're from
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Shroom, why are u not on a roster? Is that something that needs to be rectified? Or did u not want to be on a roster?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:17 pm

I think you a crimson carrying son of a bitch.

(off subject 1001 post )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:20 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
Shroom, why are u not on a roster? Is that something that needs to be rectified? Or did u not want to be on a roster?
No need to be rectified hop. During my "vacation" from the clan awhile back my life got way busy in my new position so there wasn't much time for playing let alone taking up a spot on a roster. When I came back I made some new buddies along with my existing OG mates and that's how I run now. I pretty much have the group of guys that I play along with most often and stick to that. Before joining in 2010 I was a division leader for a COD PC clan and it took so much time away from my life and family that I promised to never do it again. Nowadays, I jump on and play when I want, and with whom I want without any obligations but to annoy opponents. Appreciate the inquiry though.

(Free Agent Bitches!!!) LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Proper Term would be "NOMAD", Shroom... which is where I'm headed
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Shroom wrote:
JAGERpatrol wrote:
Chef Fidget wrote:

Plus,

It's not a matter of someone not being part of an elite roster... Nomad is one thing, but for people to just up and create a new forum is another thing. It's almost as if nobody gives a fuck about all the hard work that Dave put into this. I've only been a member for a little bit now, and even I have more respect for the clan than to just up and bail when things don't go exactly my way. Even Livingston can vouch for things not going his way but eventually things get straightened out. Not to rehash a sore subject, but livingston pissed alot of people off (myself included) and almost got completely banned, then people came around and decided that a ban was too harsh. Now he's back. Maybe if people would just be patient (I know... it's a hard thing to wait for something to be fixed) I'm pretty sure this would be resolved.

To those who are leaving, or just setting up another forum to bitch about everything going on over here, I wish you the best. Yeti.. don't hesitate to send me an invite, it's always been a pleasure playing with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Chef Fidget wrote:
DealingTheDeathCard wrote:
And 10000 people who's opinion isn't needed or necessary chime in, and start talking about consoles. Thus swaying (not only the thread) but the original posters words, into console based opinions.

Who's opinions are needed or necessary? Or not needed and unnecessary?

I appreciate Vegas as well bro.

I feel like my word choices may have caused some misinterpretation. I am in no way stating that a clan mates opinion doesn't matter. If someone has one, I am always the first to accept it.

However, what I meant was, when someone decides to troll a thread, that is clearly a discussion to not be taken lightly. IE: Say you and I have an issue, and rather than just talk it out privately. We both decide to discuss it in a thread, thus allowing our clan mates (our family) to act as a third party, to help resolve the conversation. And yet someone who, not only doesn't care about the situation or outcome, decides to chime in (without ill intentions ) and just jokingly say something about a "Console war" in any manner. Be it jokingly, or to start a fight. But then the 30% of this forum (And I say 30% sparingly, while honestly assuming that more like 45% do the following) don't read the entire thread. And just read from the last post. They then say something like. "I thought we were done with the stupid console bullshit" Which leads to more posts based on a "Console war" Swaying you and my thread into something way off subject. And then lets say someone sees that who takes the "console war" seriously and to heart then chimes in aggressively, either at me (coincidentally an xbox player) or you (coincidentally a ps3 player) Now your closer friends who don't even use the forums regularly see this, and jump to your aid, or vice-verca. Now the thread that you and I posted that had to do with you and I arguing over whats a better hot-dog topping. Has escalated to a giant thread with angry people, yelling at one another because of an "assumed" dislike for them because they are of an opposite console. Now not only have you and I both been swayed into some hostility toward whomever's friend for being such an asshole troll. But we find ourselves saying things we would otherwise never say to a fellow clan mate. But at the end of the day. We still haven't had a single person help solve our hot dog topping issue. So now you and I are both mad at each other over something neither one of us really care about. Whats worse is, we have now canceled our "bro-date" to the Red Sox, Yankee's game. Because we're mad at each other over a console debate, that neither of us really care about. To make things even worse, neither one of us get a hot dog (because we didn't go) and the 7 bucks that guy would have made on those 3 dollar and fifty cent hot dogs is otherwise not made. So now we have managed to piss off a bunch of our clan mates, gotten to a point where we are mad at each other, missed what would have been a damn good ball game, didn't get our hot dogs, and single handedly managed to sedate the already crappy economy.

All because someone felt compelled to add just one more post to their numbers on the left of the screen here. And posted a comment on a thread they didn't even read, save from the last comment on it.

In my opinion: Said persons comment was not needed, nor was it necessary.

PS: This is all hypothetical, nobody worry, I am sure the hot-dog cart guy at Fenway Park is doing just fine for himself.

PSS: In light of my ability to type things in a manner, that may come off cocky or condescending. I wish to add, that I in no way meant any disrespect toward anyone. Nor do I hope anyone takes this post badly. It is of good intentions only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Who is this softy vag, using sensei's login and posting merciful bs?

Love ya bro, glad I missed the shit and you came back. Good points I just hope it's read all the way thru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:04 am

Dead_Eric wrote:
Who is this softy vag, using sensei's login and posting merciful bs?

Love ya bro, glad I missed the shit and you came back. Good points I just hope it's read all the way thru.

I appreciate the new sensitive, softer Gary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:42 am

PS: This is all hypothetical, nobody worry, I am sure the hot-dog cart guy at Fenway Park is doing just fine for himself.

PSS: In light of my ability to type things in a manner, that may come off cocky or condescending. I wish to add, that I in no way meant any disrespect toward anyone. Nor do I hope anyone takes this post badly. It is of good intentions only.

The clarification is much appreciated DeathCard, your post in its entirety not just what I quoted above. I appreciate the point that you make and thank you for getting back on topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:56 am

Chef Fidget wrote:

The clarification is much appreciated DeathCard, your post in its entirety not just what I quoted above. I appreciate the point that you make and thank you for getting back on topic.

No problem sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:56 am

Are ya sure yer just talking shit about the Hot Dogs? 'Cause that would crush me
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:36 am

Oh. And Let's Go Yankees!!!! And I have read every post in this thread several times. But I still feel the need to start an argument about the Yankees being better than the red sox. Everybody else stay outta it. Unless u are a yankees or sox fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:41 am

Hop i mean this with all do respect and from the bottom of my heart. The Yankees suck and fuck you. See ya online.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:57 am

d711789 wrote:
Hop i mean this with all do respect and from the bottom of my heart. The Yankees suck and fuck you. See ya online.

I still love ya D.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:02 am

Can i throw the Rays into this argument as being better than both?
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:05 am

STPR06 wrote:
Can i throw the Rays into this argument as being better than both?

No. U know u love the Yankees Pro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems....
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next