Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Problems....

Go down 
+13
TydenWolf
Doamne01
birddotcom
Severed Digits
walldoggy
Naven
The1UrLookin4
Sr Slampiece
mwhop78
indyratpack
NukeLaCoog
DELTAxDOG
ninjesmurf
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Relock the forums!!!
Yes
Problems.... - Page 5 Vote_lcap13%Problems.... - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
No
Problems.... - Page 5 Vote_lcap87%Problems.... - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 87% [ 56 ]
Total Votes : 64

AuthorMessage

Problems.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:54 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
Damn I love a girl in a cowboy hat.
couldn't let the OU love go unanswered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:26 pm

SlyPeeler wrote:

Problems.... - Page 5 Hottest_Texas_Longhorns_Girls_1A

HOLY SH.....O - O - O - OOOoooooo...ahhhhh!!
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:39 pm

SlyPeeler wrote:
mwhop78 wrote:

Don't worry Sly, the shirts are OU, the girls are Texan...boobs probably made in China Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:13 pm

NukeLaCoog wrote:
SlyPeeler wrote:
mwhop78 wrote:

Don't worry Sly, the shirts are OU, the girls are Texan...boobs probably made in China Smile

I don't care if they were made in Mexico cause they are still outta this world!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:46 pm

I just seen this post and dont feel like reading all the pages but we have tried this like delta said and it failed we shouldnt be seperated and if and i emphesis on the if part but if we must the only 2 solutions eould be suck it up and mget to know ppl on this forum we have it to talk to one another this is a good way to get to know each othet and here is the if part if we must we can always do like the uk guys did and make anothr forum but honestly making another forum just cause we dont got all the consoles in my opinion isnt right this is just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:45 am

Completely off topic and I ain't a mod....but lets be careful of the hot college babe pics....that Texas hottie (as much I too enjoy them in cutoffs and that hat) is a borderline NSFW. I'd like to propose a NSFW post on our college/universities hotties that could be in the NSFW then we can argue over which school has the best looking girls. Now we all know the south/SEC is where it's at...so don't be hatin'. I'll find something to create/post in that thread when I get home....for now though I'm at work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:23 am

Im gonna throw my 2 cents in, and thats it. take it how you wish, means no disrespect.

I know i'm one of the "youngings" of the clan, and havent been around much. But i have seen alot of good players leave due to the bickering and fighting and all.
We're fucking adults, hense the over 30 part. Its a game. I get some people get invovled and serious, thats fine and all. But keep it during the spur of the moment..dont bring it to the forums.
At a time, when i was deployed and was jumping on once a while to say Hi and tell ya'll Im still kicking, the forums felt like highschool.
Theres alot of guys here, different backgrounds etc etc etc. Its a game, one thing I learned real well in the Military is you dont discuss certain topics (i.e. religion and politics) cause discussing certain things or saying certain things will screw freindships up and all. and to post something or say something knowing that someone is gonna get offended is just childish.
This all probably been said already, but i'm throwing my 2 cents in.
I say screw doing locks on forums we are adults and dont need to have our hands held, lets be men and play the game and just enjoy playing with our friends and kill people and blow shit up..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:26 pm

+1 for you jonesy
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:48 pm

Kagan wrote:
Another one of these threads? Really? I'm so out of the loop on this shit.

This is what I think of when I read bitching...
Problems.... - Page 5 Exterf11

Can't we just stick to shooting pixel people?

*I knew I'd get to make use of that photo again someday...

Really ! ! !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Kagan wrote:
Another one of these threads? Really? I'm so out of the loop on this shit.

This is what I think of when I read bitching...
Problems.... - Page 5 Exterf11

Can't we just stick to shooting pixel people?

*I knew I'd get to make use of that photo again someday...

Oh the armor made to represent the great mythological greek battle stallion. My dads would tell me some many wonderful stories of these stallions battling other stallions with there huge hard battle spears. It must have been funny to see cause every time they would tell me they would be giggling. Anyways
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:23 pm

+1 to Jonesy. You sum it up well. Glad you're home brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:50 pm

What that douche says... show me your tits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Manic your a douche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:54 pm

90% of console debate threads, aren't based off the consoles to begin with. One person posts something mentioning someone on the ps3/xbox side. And 10000 people who's opinion isn't needed or necessary chime in, and start talking about consoles. Thus swaying (not only the thread) but the original posters words, into console based opinions.
No I dont think this is necessary, however, I appreciate Vegas for trying to solve an issue, as appose to ignoring it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:02 am

Dont worry I think the problem will be gone in a few days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:08 am

B , what does that mean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:09 am

The purple dude is very scary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:24 am

ZombiePatton wrote:
B , what does that mean

This subject will be over soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:28 am

I hope something happens, it's getting F'd up in here for some reason..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:48 am

DealingTheDeathCard wrote:
And 10000 people who's opinion isn't needed or necessary chime in, and start talking about consoles. Thus swaying (not only the thread) but the original posters words, into console based opinions.

Who's opinions are needed or necessary? Or not needed and unnecessary?

I appreciate Vegas as well bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:09 am

Chef Fidget wrote:
And 10000 people who's opinion isn't needed or necessary chime in, and start talking about consoles. Thus swaying (not only the thread) but the original posters words, into console based opinions.

I appreciate Vegas too! But I could sware you have your own forum to post in now so all of the opinions you feel are unnecesary do not have to be heard. OG30's is it? If I am wrong please enlighten us all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:24 am

STPR06 wrote:
Chef Fidget wrote:

I appreciate Vegas too! But I could sware you have your own forum to post in now so all of the opinions you feel are unnecesary do not have to be heard. OG30's is it? If I am wrong please enlighten us all

STPRO6 I apologize if there was a misunderstanding in my post. My point was that there is, in my mind, no lesser or greater worth of anyone's opinion in here and all should be heard. Period.

Please do not make any attempt to make me or anyone else feel unwelcome here. I respect you and have enjoyed playing with you and would like to continue that. My account remains active and I am always invested in the best interests of the clan.
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:25 am

There's an OG30's forum? Man, now I feel like that white kid trying to breakdance in the 80's; on the outside looking in and ridiculed for his attempts to belong.

Wait a second, I was that white kid in the 80's trying to breakdance! Now I'm reliving my childhood in earnest, I can hear Tiffany whispering in my ear that she thinks we're alone now... can somebody hold me?

BTW, that is one hard song to breakdance to.

Last edited by Doamne01 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:36 am

No disrespect, but I am calling bullshit. I call them like I see them. I am not trying to make you feel unwelcome. I am doing nothing more than calling out the fact that you are now a member of the OG30 Clan and that you have your own forum to post in. I am confused because I am not sure whether you are still a member of this clan or not? I am also confused as to why this was kept a secret and why other members of the OG30 clan continue to post on this forum pretending they are not leaving? I call bullshit and if you truely respected me then you would be honest with me. Are you being honest with me Chef? I have enjoyed gaming with you and all of the OG's as well and am honestly sad that you have made the decision to leave and handled it the way it has been handled. You all have placed me in a difficult position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:56 am

Again, moved to mod forums until this is figured out to minimize drama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:10 am

I may be waaay off base here. What exactly is there to figure out? I only know what has been repeated to me but several people think they have a right to know what is going on. Obviously there are MANY people who know more than they are saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems....
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next