Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Problems....

Go down 
+13
TydenWolf
Doamne01
birddotcom
Severed Digits
walldoggy
Naven
The1UrLookin4
Sr Slampiece
mwhop78
indyratpack
NukeLaCoog
DELTAxDOG
ninjesmurf
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Relock the forums!!!
Yes
Problems.... - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%Problems.... - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
No
Problems.... - Page 4 Vote_lcap87%Problems.... - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 87% [ 56 ]
Total Votes : 64

AuthorMessage
NukeLaCoog

Problems.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:33 pm

AWESOME!!! I am green now! Hey red letter guys.....screw you ColecoVision rules!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Nuke is a hacker he's changing colors
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:50 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
I don't much like blondes. A dark haired girl is more my thing. But DAMN!!! In this case it don't matter.

she had hair
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:58 pm

ninjesmurf wrote:
Nuke is a hacker he's changing colors

Ahem....hacking is cheating....I manipulate lag comp sir
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:58 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
What I don't get is how a group of grown ass men who all enjoy the same game can't get along. We all enjoy playing Black Ops and Modern Warefare (and Battlefield) games. This site is a place where we can all continue to talk about the games that we love wile we work or whatever. It is not a place to fight. There shouldn't be constant drama everytime you turn around. The red, green, and blue names are just so that you can recognize and add people that you can play with easily.

I get emails about Mod's having to much power or Mod's thinking that they are king shit because they have power. Correction.. the Mods have power because I gave it to them because apparently grown ass men can't get along and need to be guided and moderated. Why? I have no fucking clue why. The reason why we have separate rosters is because our friends list and rosters are limited to 100 people. That's not our fault, but why should a Roster 1 guy and a Roster 3 guy not get along, or why shouldn't a Xbox Gamer and PS3 gamer not get along? There's no reason for it.

The #1 problem that this clan has is its members. It not that the members are bad, because all of you guys are awesome. I like each and every person that I play with. The problem is that you choose to continue to fight and argue instead of choosing to be laid back and get along with each other reguardless of the situation. Your not going to get along with everyone. If you don't like a certain person then ignore them, if you can't ignore them then add them to your foes list and the site will ignore them for you. Do not go out of your way to cause trouble and this will be a peaceful place again.

All mods are here to mod everyone not just people on their console. I don't care if you don't know the person. They are here to keep the peace.

Should we lock the Forums? Hell No. Learn how to get along with people. I don't care if you are an old member or a new member, you need to get past whatever you are mad at and move on. Let's be friends, let's play games together and let's put all this Bullshit that keeps popping up behind us.

If someone can't let bygones be bygones and stick around and be apart of this group, then I guess some people have a choice to make.

I'm here to the end. Whether this site becomes all FNG's or remains a mixture of older and newer gamers. This is my home.

I have no problems with anyone and no one has problems with me as far as I know. Why can't everyone else say the same for themselves?

In full agreement with dave +1

Throw a fresh pair of panty's on and get over this shit !
And stop stirring the pot by some!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:10 pm

At my old house my neighbor(total dick) and I were seperated by 5 feet of grass. I was able to IGNORE him for 4 straight years. I moved a half mile up the street and I still IGNORE him, going on 8 years now..
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:13 pm

NukeLaCoog wrote:
AWESOME!!! I am green now! Hey red letter guys.....screw you ColecoVision rules!!!
Whatever dude, Intellivison kicks ColecoVision's stinky butt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Now we get to hear from everyone with a sore cervix because they wanted everyone to be red not green. I like my color personally. I will do a close study to see if the change to a homogeneous color works to alleviate the male menstruations. And when it works I give to the U.N. my new and improved thesis on the positive effects of modernized eugenics in a technologically dependent western society.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:16 pm

rellek17 wrote:
At my old house my neighbor(total dick) and I were seperated by 5 feet of grass. I was able to IGNORE him for 4 straight years. I moved a half mile up the street and I still IGNORE him, going on 8 years now..

Just goes to show good fences (and the subtle threat of arson) make good neighbors

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Boo, make us all blue not green. Make mods purple or hot pink.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Can I take 5 yrs off and stay 30 for life ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:27 pm

walldoggy wrote:
NukeLaCoog wrote:

Whatever, you rich snobs... I may have an Atari 2600 but I have 52 games for it, so, as Cee Lo says:

Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:29 pm

walldoggy wrote:
NukeLaCoog wrote:

That is a bunch of crap! Everyone knows Coleco is dominant and the cool kids have it. That is it! I am going to have to craft a message board retirement speech, deliver that speech then internet quit then unquit. Greenies are always being repressed! Please love me

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:15 pm

I had an atari, commador64 and AppleII
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Another one of these threads? Really? I'm so out of the loop on this shit.

This is what I think of when I read bitching...
Problems.... - Page 4 Exterf11

Can't we just stick to shooting pixel people?

*I knew I'd get to make use of that photo again someday...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Our fearless leader Dave has spoken. Nobody could have said it better than that. As for me, I quite like the green as it's easier to read on my old eyes...though DeadEric does have a good suggestion with the blue. Kagan, that pic is haunting...not sure how I'll sleep tonight Sad Nuke, thanks for the Monty Python clip as it helps me forget the disturbing picture from Kagan...I sure hope that's not the entertainment for the future x30x gathering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:15 pm

STPR06 wrote:
mwhop78 wrote:
I don't much like blondes. A dark haired girl is more my thing. But DAMN!!! In this case it don't matter.

Didn't even notice either one had hair....Damn!

its hard to tell if there is hair or not through the jeans affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:13 am

Lets see if we can move on with our lives now.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:30 am

Bizotch wrote:
STPR06 wrote:
mwhop78 wrote:

80% chance there is not lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:52 am

Let's just all touch penis heads together and then we can all be BFF's for life.

Sorry I don't wanna leave the ladies out....scissor away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:11 am

I agree with Indy and east. I thought we were all in our 30's, isn't about time we grew up alittle? Who cares which console you think is better. It's such a non-issue. just play your fuckin' game and kick the other clans asses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:21 am

DELTAxDOG wrote:
Bizotch wrote:
STPR06 wrote:
mwhop78 wrote:

80% chance there is not lol

I'd up those chances to 95%....gotta leave some margin of error for a landing strip or some other fun cute shape...

And agreeing with 8ball...we're all gamers, we all grew up with either an Atari, Colecovision, or and NES...it all goes down to the base of fun and imagination. The only difference now is we can buy our own beer to drink while playing instead of using dad's stash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:33 am

NukeLaCoog wrote:
ninjesmurf wrote:
Yeah ain't nuttin like a boobs and OU

My favorite OU boobs

Problems.... - Page 4 Greatd

PFFTTTT I've had better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Problems.... - Page 4 Hottest_Texas_Longhorns_Girls_1A
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Damn I love a girl in a cowboy hat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:54 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
Damn I love a girl in a cowboy hat.
couldn't let the OU love go unanswered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems....   Problems.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems....
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next