Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

aiming problems

Go down 
+3
NukeLaCoog
Gunz N Beer
Sr Slampiece
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SouthPawDraw

aiming problems - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:23 am

Play more Pew-Pew. Seriously. My accuracy is for shit, but practicing hip-fire, keeping my target center of screen has helped me quite a bit recently. Also short, controlled bursts...using a burst AR such as a the Type 95 can help tame and train a trigger finger to better control the fire rate and inherent kick of a full auto. Focus is also a great perk...it will help you stay on target even when you are taking shots.

Still, your accuracy may also be a victim of lag...check your kill cam to see where things are really lining up. In cases of high lag I often use the pp90M1 to spray the area and hit my target even if they are a step ahead...in large part this has decreased my accuracy, but increased my ability to actually take the competition down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:51 pm

practice single player on easy and carefully move the sights to your target and squeeze off one shot at a time. Split you time up between this and multiplayer, the key is to go slower at first so you'll go faster. Look for levels that have infinate enemy respawn, the new spec op level "Arctic" is a good one.
I like the COD 4 level "Heat" for this. If you find all the intel in this game you unlock cheats like infinite ammo and slow motion.
You can shoot computer bots until your hands cramp and the skill you gain does carry over to multiplayer.
since my accuracy has gone down from 16.04 to 15.90 in the last few weeks I'm going back to this, it used to be at least a once a week routine for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:54 pm

I find that leaving the toilet seat down and standing a little bit back seems to help me aim better as I do not like wiping the seat afterward.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Of all these, I will second the pistol Idea. Or any single shot weapon for that matter. Also a great gun to practice with is the M16. I would never however, approve of lowering your sensitivity. I mean unless of course, you are happy with mediocre scores forever.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:13 pm

The sensitivity issue is relative. Some of the best MLG players use 2 or 3 and thier accuracy is insane.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Maverick9227 wrote:
The sensitivity issue is relative. Some of the best MLG players use 2 or 3 and thier accuracy is insane.

I disagree. But dont feel like having the drawn out conversation I have had numerous times before. So you win. Sensitivity is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:05 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
I find that leaving the toilet seat down and standing a little bit back seems to help me aim better as I do not like wiping the seat afterward.

That seems like a lot of work, just do what Slam does and sit.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:25 pm

DealingTheDeathCard wrote:
Maverick9227 wrote:

I disagree. But dont feel like having the drawn out conversation I have had numerous times before. So you win. Sensitivity is irrelevant.

Sorry man...I wasnt talking about it being irrelevant. Just saying you can do well without a very high sensitivity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Maverick9227 wrote:
DealingTheDeathCard wrote:
Maverick9227 wrote:

Sorry man...I wasnt talking about it being irrelevant. Just saying you can do well without a very high sensitivity.

Absolutely. I dint disagree. But you can however, only do so well with a low sensitivity. I can do everything with a high that I can with a low. Plus more. Thats my point. I didnt mean to sound like a cockface on the comment either. Just go over this subject a lot.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:32 pm

It's all good. I've tried to use higher settings. It gets crazy and I do worse than usual. Someday I might get there
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:33 pm

I see the advantages...there are definitely there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
CanisMajor60 wrote:

That seems like a lot of work, just do what Slam does and sit.

Normally I do, but when I need to practice my aiming I stand up and back a little.

Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:45 pm

You're accuracy at mid-long range will go up with a lower sensitivity but anything close range you will lose, if someone is behind you you'll lose, if you turn a corner wrong you'll lose...

Get a set of Kontrol Freaks and set your sensitivity to 4, play for a week, then move it to 5, 6, etc. until you find what you are comfortable with.

I used to play on 10 sensitivity all day long but found that 6 works best for me- I can still turn around quickly and aiming is very manageable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:03 pm

I have trouble aiming when someone is behind me while I pee. Probably because of my time in the Navy.

OUCH. Turning the corner wrong while peeing could cause a loss.

There are other methods of increasing the sensitivity while you pee, and I suppose you could call them kontrol freaks.

My hat is off to you good sir for being able to turn around quickly and still manage your aim.
I tend to spray all over the place when I turn while peeing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aiming problems   aiming problems - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aiming problems
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2