Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Question about after market controllers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Question about after market controllers Empty
PostSubject: Question about after market controllers   Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:42 pm

I cracked one of the analog sticks on one of my controllers. I have the second but my son loves to play some games with friends so I need to replace that one anyway. My wife is looking for some birthday gift ideas and I've been seeing these controllers at Best Buy. There is the MadCatz Black Ops Precision Aim controller and the Razor Onza one. Both seem to have some customizable button positions.

Anyone experience any of these? Worth getting or waste of time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about after market controllers   Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:52 pm

I have the BO Precision and its ok.Just feels different than default controller.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about after market controllers   Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Read some online reviews, the MadCatz PS3 controller gets ripped apart in them. I bought an "authentic" Sony controller via ebay.cn and it was garbage, bought the same one at FutureShop, works excellent.

Modded controllers are pretty popular these days if you like semi auto weapons Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about after market controllers   Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Are these worth looking at? I am pretty happy with the PS3 controller. they fit well and seem durable. I may have to see if I can get ahold of one and try it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about after market controllers   Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:52 pm

I usually mod my own to my liking. Including the button layout, the buttons the thumbsticks and rapid fire mod and lights and paint complete!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about after market controllers   Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:29 pm

I was kidding about modded controller, hope you were too. Mine is silver, that is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about after market controllers   Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Yeah not interested in modding in terms of rapid fire. The MadCatz has 2 buttons on the back that you can program to do different functions such as placing the knifing on one. May make knifing easier if using tactical layout. The other I believe allows you to slow down the aiming sensitivity when pressed so you can put look sensitivity real high and then press the button during firing to not have the aiming toggle too erratic.

The Razor has a second button between the upper button and trigger on each side. You could make them knifing ones as well. You can also customize the tension on the analog sticks on this one. It claims to be a professional/tournament play controller.

Both are wired controllers, so I was curious if anyone found them quicker than the wireless or if the customizable button positions that beneficial?

Thanks for the comments so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about after market controllers   Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:20 pm

I personally do not but any MadKatz products. I have been disappointed with everything I've bought and refuse to even give them a chance anymore.

MadKatz controller was a pile of junk...3 months or half way thru GTA IV and the analogs had no tension left.L3 no longer clicks, triggers are soft and X sticks.
MadKats steering wheel was the worst thing I ever bought, It was pathetic!!

500 hours on Blops, way to much time on MW2, 3 fourth or higher prestige accounts on COD4 on 1 Sony stock controller and the 2nd half of GTA IV .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about after market controllers   Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:31 pm

well i have the same one as fireman but i wish i got this one !!!
link: http://gear.ign.com/articles/110/1103486p1.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about after market controllers   Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Razer products are very, very reliable pieces from a reputable company. I've owned many Razer products in my days of competitive pc gaming and there was no other company I was going to buy from except Razer. However, I've never used the controller for the consoles so my advice to you is Google Video Reviews until you can't watch them anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about after market controllers   Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:40 am

Much cheaper and better looking too !!!! I had a used one in my hands and it feels good to hold onto ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about after market controllers   Question about after market controllers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:34 pm

Not exactly the same thing, but I got some FPS freeks and they have made a difference in most of my games, especially BlackOps, GT5 and F1 2010 (i also have large hands)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about after market controllers   Question about after market controllers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about after market controllers
Page 1 of 1