Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Mod controllers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Mod controllers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Mod controllers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Mod controllers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Mod controllers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Mod controllers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Mod controllers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Mod controllers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Mod controllers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Mod controllers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Mod controllers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Mod controllers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Mod controllers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Mod controllers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Mod controllers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Is anyone else tired of coming across these damn kids with these modded controllers. I swear this morning I was getting dropped shot right and left. I love the one where they are reloading their gun and still firing. Damn I hate these kids and their modded controllers.
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Only ran across a few people that I'm pretty sure were running a modded controller with the M14. However a type 95 with the rapid fire attachment will will do pretty much the same thing so I don't know why they even bother. As far as a drop shot mod I haven't really noticed. I use the tactical controller setup and I can drop shot with the best of them if I need to (or remember to do it lol). Like most of us I really don't see the point in boosting, modding, cheating etc.
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Modded controllers have become very popular and used for more than you may think.

Controllers can be bought with auto-dropshot, reload animation cancel, perfect timed quikscopes with 1 button, They can used to make burst and single fire weapons fully auto and they can used to mimic the action of tapping the trigger with a fully auto gun too.
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Then why doesn't Gamestop sell these wonderful, reflex equalling tools that let us counter the quick reflexes and fine eyesight of the kids that routinely kick my ass. I am unfamilliar with a modded controller and didn't even know they existed.
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Because companies are 'modding' PS and Xbox controllers. The game companies do not like these guys. You won't find them for sale thru a retailer.
You can buy the chip and do it yourself or buy a pre-done one for $100-200 depending on mods.
I have no personal experience with them, but have done a bit of research on them..
I like to know what people are beating me with. Same with glitches, I don't use them but I like to know about them.
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Tons of drop shotting last night, very irritating!
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
Tons of drop shotting last night, very irritating!
. If you run into people drop shooting in MW3 try a jump to the side or at least move to the left or right when shooting because they cannot swing their guns left or right as far as blops. The only bad thing about this is for some reason in this game I get caught up on a brick or wall or some tiny object when trying to evade sometimes. It takes a little practice but it works well.
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:08 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:
Modded controllers have become very popular and used for more than you may think.

Controllers can be bought with auto-dropshot, reload animation cancel, perfect timed quikscopes with 1 button, They can used to make burst and single fire weapons fully auto and they can used to mimic the action of tapping the trigger with a fully auto gun too.

No fucking way...really. I have to look into this...
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:04 am

Some of the companies are Rapidmodz, voodoo controllers etc.... you can search the net for modded controllers. I do use one cause i run pistol alot and is nice to know when there dropshotin' me i do have rapid fire to counter.

Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:09 am

When I run rapid fire on my MK14 it feels like I am running a modded controller. No jamming like in BO and the Kick is way less. Gun is a beast. May be against a for real guy with the semi-auto...

Dropshotting? Well, I run tactical and I still can't do it that fast. When you jam down R3 I thought you were getting the fastest possible button pushing there was. Apparently not so much.

I am old and run normal equipment. Apparently I am quite the noob. No wonder I keep getting smoked.
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:12 am

Do any perk speed up drop-shotting?

Modded controllers. May or may not have run into them. Don't really notice. Game animations are not as accurate as they should be when it comes to showing me what the enemy is actually trying to do. "Oh he's reloading, now is my chance, oh wait no he was just doing a fake reload and I fell for it. Silly me."
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:39 am

audiopile wrote:
"Oh he's reloading, now is my chance, oh wait no he was just doing a fake reload and I fell for it. Silly me."

Dont forget the "Oh, I wont worry about him, he is pointing the wrong way so I have .5 seconds to... Oh wait, we was actually aiming at me and now killing me while looking the other way"
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:27 am

Target actually sells a modded controller for $40.00 its completely programmable via usb. Also you can program the rate of fire on semi auto weapons right in the middle of a game. I'm not positive but I believe the brand is mad catz.
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:22 am

I have to say and this is just me talking but if you are using a modded controler please stay out of a lobby that I am in. I understand wanting info about what you are facing as I have looked them up and same with the glitches. I personally think they have no business be used by any member of the x30x. I just want to have fun and be on a level field with everyone, my team or the other. Hey if someone else on the other side cheats to win then it is a hollow victory and I will take a loss with pride.

>rant over<
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:37 am

I agree Fish, isnt one of the rules of the x30x no boosting/cheating/hacking? I don't remember back that far and am to lazy to look right now. Anyway, that would fall into the cheating category in my eyes.
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:46 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This. I agree. I didn't know they made modded controllers for PS3 that you could set all kinds of things to do. Makes sense now some of the amazing things I have seen people do in the kill cam. I got killed a couple of times one day by a kid using a USP45 single pistol and I wondered how the hell he was firing it that fast. It was almost like a G18.
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:51 am

Mod schmod. Fine, I willl not get a modded controller, but when I stink up your lobby Fish dont complain Smile

I would like custom buttons so I could knife with L3 and Crouch with R3. *sigh*
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:52 am

I am with you N8. I didn't even know this stuff existed. Modded controllers, hacks, glitches, aim bots. I looked up modded controllers. Those things are expensive! Oh well I guess when you ain't buying beer, cigarettes and condoms you have a few extra dollars to throw around.
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:57 am

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
I agree Fish, isnt one of the rules of the x30x no boosting/cheating/hacking? I don't remember back that far and am to lazy to look right now. Anyway, that would fall into the cheating category in my eyes.

IW and 3arc considers the use of modded controllers to be cheating as well and will ban offenders for their use in ranked matches. I have a couple of co-workers who have had it happen to them. They actually have code in the game that makes it easier for them to be able to determine modded controllers versus quick trigger presses. My advice is to stay away from them and report those who use them.
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:38 am

My son has a Mad Catz rapid fire controller. I tried the thing once and a) I hate the feel of the controller, it just feels huge and cheap and b) I have a pre-determined dislike for the single shot and burst fire guns to begin with. Even having them simulate full auto I still can't like them. Never touch the thing.

Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:23 pm

So drop shooting fast is a mod controller trick....interesting. I was wondering why I can never do it as fast. Little cheaters! or big cheaters!
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:33 pm

EBay sells a ton of modded controllers, I thought about getting one awhile back but I didn't want to spend $100 plus on a controller and I didnt want to run the risk of getting booted. I did just order some kontrol freeks for the L3 and R3 sticks. They say it will help in aiming by not having to move the stick as far and you can run with your senceativity at a faster level.
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Teamrushcc wrote:
EBay sells a ton of modded controllers, I thought about getting one awhile back but I didn't want to spend $100 plus on a controller and I didnt want to run the risk of getting booted. I did just order some kontrol freeks for the L3 and R3 sticks. They say it will help in aiming by not having to move the stick as far and you can run with your senceativity at a faster level.

I have FPS Freeks from Kontrol Freek and they rock!! You will immediately find yourself jacking up the look sensitivity to 7+. Using these does not fall into the modded controller category because it does not change or alter the natural balance of the game.
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Teamrushcc wrote:

I used to use those. I have two pair somewhere
Back to top Go down

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:54 pm

I have a modded Xbox 360 controller, but didn't even know it was until my 12 year old nephew showed me over Thanksgiving. It is a controller that I got used a Game Stop many months ago. I thought it was broken, because you cannot sprint. It does however allow for rapid fire when using pistols or shotguns. I don't use it at all because it is missing the rubber pads that go on the control sticks, so it hurts my over 30 thumbs. If it is worth some $ I might have to EBay it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod controllers   Mod controllers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod controllers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next