Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3?

Go down 
+4
mspiderw
NukeLaCoog
Sr Slampiece
Kamea6
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3?   Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:23 am

Was watching some youtube videos, and checked out the site. Seems like a really cool controller. Not sure if the 100+ price tag on it is worth it though. So thought I would ask.
Back to top Go down
pogotheklown

pogotheklown

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 31

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3?   Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:03 pm

I have on and I absolutely love it. I've played on Tactical since MW2 and I finally got tired of getting killed by panic knifers. Now I can panic knife and dropshot and halo jump all at the same time.

If you have the cash to spend go for it. Just my two cents though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pogotheklown
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3?   Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:42 pm

just a litttle fyi, if you don't need the paint job on the controller, you can send in your extra controllers to them and they will scuf it up for 50.00 + p&p. i just sent the controller i got from my new ps3 to them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3?   Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:05 pm

I use my Xbox Scuf on PS3, does that count? cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3?   Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Do they work if you have giant banana hands? I would love to get one if I could get the feel of it first.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3?   Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Thanks. I think it's worth it. Looked it up, and it's cheaper to buy a new controller, and send it in than their starting price. Doesn't really add up, but I'm getting one anyway. Thanks again guys!
Back to top Go down
mspiderw

mspiderw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3?   Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:55 pm

NukeLaCoog wrote:
Do they work if you have giant banana hands? I would love to get one if I could get the feel of it first.
Ain't gonna work for me then.
Back to top Go down
pogotheklown

pogotheklown

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 31

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3?   Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Kamea6 wrote:
just a litttle fyi, if you don't need the paint job on the controller, you can send in your extra controllers to them and they will scuf it up for 50.00 + p&p. i just sent the controller i got from my new ps3 to them.

Cool, thanks for the info. I'll definitely do this the next time I get one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pogotheklown
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3?   Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:04 am

Guys... if you have basic soldering skills you can do the same thing for dirt cheap! I've placed 2-6 buttons to the bottom and other areas of my controllers. I have ones for different games... one setup for CoD... one with specific vehicle combat buttons for BF3.

For example: If your into sniping in CoD you can make a "quick scope" button. You run wire leads from the left trigger and right triggers and tie them together with a duplicate button, put it right besides the right bumper... when you tap that button it will ADS and fire the weapon precisely at the same moment. You can even wire in a delay so that it brings up the sights slightly before firing the round.

a basic guide for doing all the "scuf" modifications. Here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3?   Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:50 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
Guys... if you have basic soldering skills you can do the same thing for dirt cheap! I've placed 2-6 buttons to the bottom and other areas of my controllers. I have ones for different games... one setup for CoD... one with specific vehicle combat buttons for BF3.

For example: If your into sniping in CoD you can make a "quick scope" button. You run wire leads from the left trigger and right triggers and tie them together with a duplicate button, put it right besides the right bumper... when you tap that button it will ADS and fire the weapon precisely at the same moment. You can even wire in a delay so that it brings up the sights slightly before firing the round.

a basic guide for doing all the "scuf" modifications. Here

I actually do allot of soldering work. Tesla coils, slayer exciters, guitar effects, etc. I was tired
of paying 60$ a pedal, when I could just make it for 10$. I didn't even think about doing that to a
controller, but I would give a second thought about drilling into the shells. I wouldn't want to
mess one up, and have to buy a whole new controller because the shell is trash. I do have one
that isn't working though. Think I may give it a try. Thanks allot for the info!!!! If I get one
going that looks half decent, i'll post some pics. Maybe you guys would want one? I'd just
need money to cover parts. Wouldn't charge. But i'm getting ahead of myself. I'll do some
modding first. lol
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3?   Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:10 pm

If you're successful, I would be interested.
Back to top Go down
MikeyB78x

MikeyB78x

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3?   Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:56 pm

is "scuffed" like a modded controller? drop shot, quick scope, programmabel? all that good stuff
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3?   Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:56 am

MikeyB78x wrote:
is "scuffed" like a modded controller? drop shot, quick scope, programmabel? all that good stuff

No, you just have paddles or buttons on the main grip that can be used instead of the buttons on the face of the controller. Scuf brand controllers are MLG approved and so you won't get banned for using them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3?   Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:48 pm

I use the xim3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3?   Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried the scuff controllers for ps3?
Page 1 of 1