Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

job issues

Go down 
+4
Doamne01
walldoggy
BlackDeath
mwhop78
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mwhop78

job issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:18 am

Yeah, Don't beat urself up man. This is not your fault or ur wifes. Sometime we just run into crappy bosses. Just find a job as quick as u can. And do everything u can to legally ruin the prick. Praying for you and yours.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Sorry to hear about the bullshit. This totally isn't your fault so don't feel that way. Its always darkest before the light. It seems even in your neck of the woods...with the economy being as fragile as it is....employers feel they hold all the cards.

You'll both probably find some super kick ass job after this. Then maybe God willing your ex boss stumbles into a wood chipper....i dunno its crazy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:30 am

Hey guys, just an update. So we're still waiting to hear from our attorney who has made a proposal to the bosses' attorney whereby I could have my job back (only for the sake of having a paycheck for the mortgage) and my wife could get an additional 2 months severance pay...otherwise we get nasty. It'd be set up so that I could leave my contract on my terms so I would continue to look for a job and when I find one quit on the spot so the guy is screwed. As it was one of the bosses had to cancel his 2 week vacation....serves them right for firing us, poor guy has to work harder now to afford his a bit under $1million home.

I also finally got some good sleep last night as earlier in the week I worked for 60 hours straight with my daytime shifts (wife was fired on spot, I was given notice for 2 months) and then consecutive nighttime emergency shifts. I'm not able to pull all nighters as easy anymore b/c I was hurting Thursday morning. Thursday night at least there were less emergencies so I got a few hours rest on a uncomfy futon....I just passed out so I didn't care.

My wife has been enjoying the time to not be near the boss, riding her horses (yes, we're keeping the second one despite he threw her off once when spooked and she separated her shoulder). She's had one interview and was work interviewing at the ER clinic last night, tonight, and tomorrow so she can hopefully pick up some shifts there. She's also applying for another job or two in the area, including one with one of the food companies (which I hope she gets....less anxiety causes there and company benefits). Me, I'm still in limbo but checking for new job postings daily.

Thanks all for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. I'll let you all know how things turn out. Just hope it all works out in the end.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Thanks for the update. Sounds like things are looking a little better and glad your wife has been enjoying the time away from the jerk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:30 pm

Oldschool I think you need to use you black belt on this guy. I have no doubts you and your wife are going to look back at this in a couple months and realize that this little bit of trouble is worth both of your happiness.

Just keep up informed and you are in out thoughts and prays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:07 pm

Things sound a bit better today...keep up the fight and you'll get there man...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:08 am

So an update as I promised....

We took on the boss and won...settlement, no court battle. In the end, it cost him more money and he has to check his ego at the door. I got my job back as long as I sign a form saying I won't talk bad things about him around town and hurt his feelings or reputation. My wife has been given 4 months severance plus her benefits Smile We're apparently the first to take him on...and we won!!

So for now the house is saved. It does suck that my days are spent touching the testicles and uteruses of cats & dogs and I don't get to do any more intense veterinary medicine but as soon as I find another job I'm out as well. This just gives us time to get my wife situated so we're not competing for jobs. Thanks all for your positive thoughts, prayers, concerns! Keep it real and I'll be sure to check back in on this thread and let y'all know when I give the guy the finger and leave for a better job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:13 am

Thats great to hear Old School.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:56 am

Glad to hear it Oldschool. And just so you know, he settled cause I called and threatened him with the might of the over30 clan. He pussed out in a second. Ur welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:22 am

That is great NES...so glad to hear it
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:46 am

Great news OldSchool! I know the whole situation has been weighing on you for some time and I am happy to see a favorable result. HAPPY DANCE!

job issues - Page 2 Andrew-wk-conan-dance-o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:40 am

That's great news Homie. Hoping the next update includes the words "new job, bitches..."
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:03 pm

Awesome news. Keep us updated and best of luck to both of you finding new jobs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:18 pm

good for you man now get that new job and get you and your wifes life back on track.Good luck bro.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:06 pm

good to hear old school, keep moving forward, and when you get the chance leave that guy in your dust.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:13 pm

Glad to hear it. Great things happen when u stand up to bullies.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:48 pm

Good to hear, congrats.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

job issues
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2