Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Playing against clan mates!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:13 am

I guess we all have different ideas as to what being in a clan is about. This isn't a dictatorship. If you want to play against clannies and corner camp with a motion sensor or be a pain in the ass ghost who tries to keep flipping the spawns, by all means, go for it. I can't tell you what to think or do. If that's your idea of a good time, rock on.

By the same example, if I think it is douchey to play that way, that's my opinion and I'll voice it. Ain't freedom grand?

I think if you want to test your skills against clannies, set up a private match. That way it's controlled chaos and no one has negative consequences. Kind of like combat training.

Some of us are trying to rank up and those, "yawner" matches are a heck of a lot more fun for me than a frustrating time getting constantly tubed by one of our own. I'll take 20,000 xp HC HQ matches like last night all day long, thank you very much.

/Rant over. Flame on!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:16 am

I'm with FBD on this. I don't like to play against the clan, so I just wait until a lobby becomes available. Or, if I see a lot of individual play going on, I start a lobby of my own and send out invites.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 am

Personaly don't use a tube and I would like to think that I am not a camper, I do use a motion sensor but it not a circle I can't get out off [ie dont camp it]. I am also a BIG ghost user too, 8 of my classes are ghost's.

If I could join my fellow clannies then cool but if I can't ie like last night when I joined the session and it was 30% already in. In this case I take it that as a full group of randoms and go mental... ie my normal game.

So in the game I joined I was rolling with
Ghost Pro,Hardened Pro,Second Chance Pro(yep SC) using a M60-extended clip. So ghost isnt going to help as no silencer. I am constantly shown on the map as I just blaze away. I am just one of six on the enemy team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:41 am

fbd i cant see clannies camping in the corner and using sensors.

bnot the clannies i play with any how.of course your welcome to your opion anfd fair play for sticking to what you believe in but its a game aint it.the idea is to have fun.

my idea of fun is having a laugh in the lobby afterwards calling them all names for killing me.

each to there own
thats why this is such a good clkan because we are all layed back blokes....but ill look out 4 u my friend and one day ill get ya

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:42 am

FBD...

So what you're basically saying is that you enjoy your gameplay...EASY???

Fair Enough...why didn't you just say that in the first place.

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:48 am

This is getting kind of ugly guys. Can't we all just be friends?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:51 am

Well I will explain what was all said here. Some like playing against clannies, others don't like to play against clannies. So to each there own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:54 am

FBD- I hear you about corner camping and spawn flipping and tubing just trying to be a pain in general. I like to think that when I jump in I still play the game how I play the game. I dont really use any of those things, but I have a pretty old school Dom strategy.

I think of jumping into a match with Clan as a way to maybe fit into an open spot after the match is over. If I end on the other team then so be it. But I dont have what would be considered an annoying play style so maybe no one would care... I dont jump in with the intention of messing up a match, just trying to find a spot to play with clan.

On a side note I liked playing Hardcore Dom with you and Philly, right up until I got booted. Stupid random nades... Too frustrated last night so I logged. It was nice to get some kills after having the night I had leading up to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:47 am

MANIC wrote:
FBD...

So what you're basically saying is that you enjoy your gameplay...EASY???

Fair Enough...why didn't you just say that in the first place. LOL

If by EASY you mean using a strategy and practiced tactics to soundly defeat the enemy, then yes...I like the matches to be easy. I don't want to have to completely change my playstyle just because one of our clannies knows our tactics and is doing everything in his power to be disruptive to those he is supposed to be aligned with.

Sorry but I'm a big team sports guy. I coach baseball and football and my mentality is to put the team above the individual. The clan is a team in my mind. I take no joy out of ruining a clannies killstreak or using my knowledge of our clan tactics against them.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:54 am

I can understand where your coming from fbd but us Xbox players have no tactics.

The thing I find fun about us Xbox players is that even thou we are in a group we are in normal game chat channel. I chuckle to myself every time one of us is planting and they say it on comms, (planting at B) this tends to be the time things go mental. Just for shit and giggles I did in one or more matchs say planting at A, when infact I was nowhere near it. The shit storm that caused at A would have been close to the gates of hell with fire and explosions. Funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:08 am

fatbrowndog wrote:
I guess we all have different ideas as to what being in a clan is about. This isn't a dictatorship. If you want to play against clannies and corner camp with a motion sensor or be a pain in the ass ghost who tries to keep flipping the spawns, by all means, go for it. I can't tell you what to think or do. If that's your idea of a good time, rock on.

Sad I wouldnt ever do this a clan member. Not cool at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:16 am

Hmm .. I'm think it must be something to do with the warped UK humour. I take great pleasure in killing Bomber ! And my other UK clannies as well as a couple of fravorite US players .. But I know they equally love killing me. The more I like you ..the more - I like too kill you ..

I need help ..I know. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:52 am

^^^^^ well said, lol. I have to admit I've had nothing but a blast playing alongside the UK branch win or lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:14 pm

And "having a blast" is what it's all about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Manic you're one of my favorites to compete with too. Showin' the love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:18 pm

That Shotty of yours has a love affair going on with me...all I hear is Tunk-Tunk coming around the corner and then I know I'm fucked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Like I said before it's an equal opportunity agitator and that's the name of that class..."Agitator" It seems to draw a fair amount of attention in the post game lobbies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:18 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
sorry but I'm a big team sports guy. I coach baseball and football and my mentality is to put the team above the individual. The clan is a team in my mind. I take no joy out of ruining a clannies killstreak or using my knowledge of our clan tactics against them.

Now I understand where you are coming from.. I never looked at it that way.
I have come at it from the perspective that we are all friends around here. And in my circle of friends we are the first ones to challenge each other. Think arm wrestling, beer pong, hoops, golf.. I never think, ehhh I don't want to play against you because you are my friend. I actually step my game up. We do run a race car(dirt modified) as a team. We all work together to win. (my area is the tires), but when we go out in the sandrails, it's game on!! Who's faster, Who can jump farther, Who can pull the longest wheelie. And we spend thousands to try to beat each other, every year. My sandrail would not be as badass as it is if it were'nt for my friends pushing me.

Now as far as utilizing tactics that are often considered below the belt, I don't go there. And suggest that we all refrain from using the very tactics that we all despise, play straight up. I don't use the noobtube very often at all (almost never)(although I am taking a liking to the China Lake), therefor you also won't find me using against you. I hate SC but I know turp always uses it, so I don't take offence to him using against me, it is his normal play style. But if other clan mates did it just to piss people off, that's not cool.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:08 pm

In the immortal words of The Joker...

WHY SO SERIOUS ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:25 pm

jocolor have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:45 pm

+1 for playing along, Sn0w
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Another question...

How can anything in this game be "below the belt" if it's available to use? Now Spawn Rape is just evil and is truly a vile thing but besides that...anything goes; from tubes to camping to second chance to shooting you in the balls when you're not looking

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Is a China Lake or RC-XD below the belt? I ask because anyone who has been in matches with me as a clan knows I run those 100% of the time. I agree with Snow, when I play against the clan I play hard.....otherwise what is the point, I am not going to give you a win you gotta earn it.....we are all friends here.....man up!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:32 am

I actually special joy in knowing exactly who I killed and I get a chuckle when someone I know kills me in return. The (nice) smack talking is more fun when you know the target. Besides, it's all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:26 am

i enjoy getting my ass kicked just as much as winning, maybe its just the way i grew up, we always went for our friends witch ever game we played it was like a punch on the arm from a friend never taken in a bad way but brought us all a little closer as friends. jeese when i was 21 me and my mate used to spar with each other both in ikedo and boxing and boy did he kick my ass a few times lol but always felt good when i landed the odd sweet one that rocked his world and because we could stand our ground against each other we had a mutual respect for each other win or loose Smile ill never forget a few yrs ago i organized a day trip paint balling with 14 of my good buds and even tho we were on the same team we spent more bullets on each other than we did on the enemy, and still won the day lmao man that was a sore day lol i got shot like 140 times or more in a space of 3 mins as the whole group of my boys turned and shot me (it was free for all) and i had a luminous jacket on lmao the bruises came down eventually but i did get the fuckers back, every bloody one of em lolol a few of em point blank on the ass lololol

so i guess what im saying id that cod is quite the same, all i wanna do is shoot manic in his nuts with a tube and when i here fuck u shorty in that quaint accent in the lobby after it makes me smile and rest assured that i take no offence to the same tactic coming back on me and even playin turp is the same im gunning for him but i know he will kick my ass Smile nothing wrong with loosing to any one least of all your buds but better if you win Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:09 am

nice to have you back shorty!!

hope you had a lousy weekend and the council wacky was pure shit Smile

nice to hear that pure also gets kicks out of killing her friends.

played last night and hugo popped in the other team and started off by blowing 3 of us up with 1 grenade(nice one)

he got his ass kicked mwhahahahahah

anyway lets just smile and enjoy the fact we are a clan and can kill each other with a smile and swear in the lobby afterwards.....

oh and on a different note my wife wants you yto give up smoking manic as you may be a bad influence and turn me back to the dark side....lets hope!!

bomber
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing against clan mates!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next