Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3
Yes
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 10 ]
No I plan on waiting for MW3 to come out 2 weeks later
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:10 pm

From the sounds of this beta testers first impressions they might have fixed most of the things that kept me from enjoying BFBC2.

If this game plays good a clan like ours could have alot of fun. The ability to have large teams play together would lead to wild nights.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:52 am

im COD all the way! but i fear in a couple years BF will take over just based on the realism factor and the graphics are pretty awesome but i like the fast pace of COD. MW3!!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:31 am

MW3 for me. I always said I was going to get BFBC2, but if course between MW2 and Blops, never found the time. I know BF3 looks amazing, and have heard alot if good things about the series. For the time being, I'll stick with what I know, and that's COD games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:32 am

I bought Battlefield 2 during the PSN outage just to play the single player. I haven't actually played it online. might give it a go and see if it's any good.

I probably won't buy BF3 with MW3 so close as I can only see it getting shelved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:29 am

thats the only postive i would give for battlefield is that u can use tanks and fly choppers apart from that so im thinking about it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:38 am

My son said this weekend he wants Battlefield 3. I want MW3. It looks like we could wind-up with both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Hopefully MW3 does not end up like this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Kagan wrote:

Hopefully MW3 does not end up like this...

+rep That was funny....MoM..MoM..
I cringe when I have to play with RanDumbs!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:09 pm

I've have finally got around to playing the beta for BF3, and I was so damn lost. I'm sure I can figure it out though, so I'm going to pick it up after it comes out.

Why not...I waste plenty of money on other things...whats one more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:31 am

Definitely will not be getting Bf3. Just didnt like how the game felt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:50 am

I will get it, I like it, it takes some getting used to though, you cant just jump right in like cod, theres a learbing curve for sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Yep I will be buying it for sure !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:05 pm

BF3 Limited Edition bought and paid for at Amazon. Bought for $30 with release delivery date of the 25th. Release date delivery was actually cheaper than regular delivery.

How?
Filled out the credit card application, got $30 gift card which is on auto to apply to next purchase.

When I get the bill...I'll just pay it off.

Why would I tell everyone this?

1. It's not a bad deal.
2. I'm hoping more of you guys pick it up...that way it will be more enjoyable.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:02 pm

I canceled my bf3 i didnt like it at all not my style of game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Blowing shit up is every mans type of game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:00 pm

I just saw a commercial for BF3. Looks great. I laughed at the tagline -

ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL

Hmmmm. What are they saying with that? Still not going to buy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:23 pm

BETA game play of Caspian Border. Watch for the moving trees from wind pressure...impressive...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Damn that looks awesome!!!!! The lighting and shadows are true, sun glare is blinding. Team tactics with vehicles and fighter jets oh my!!!! I think that it could be alot of fun with the clan.

But at the end ....20 minute match and the guy goes 7-1. And he was actively playing (the video is a two games. first half is sight seeing)

I am afraid it will not hold my interest like BFBC2. Cool for a couple weeks but I bored with it quickly. No real heart racing moments (like being on a 10 killstreak looking for the 11th).

After the beta I was over this game....But that video may prompt me to rent it and give the finished version a go.

Last edited by SN0WR1DER on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:24 pm

I wont buy it but will definately rent it i like battlefield but Call Of Duties will
always be my favorite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Agreed Sn0. Looks great. Super Tactical. realy lends itself to team play for sure. 16 man squads? Never have to boot a guy out of a lobby again. I bet our group woudl eat that game up. Seems a little glitchy though. 7-1 seems a little boring as well. Yes you are giving up the rush of going 20-3 with 2 sets of dogs, but there seems to be a different kind of excitment in this game. I bet if you like Ghost Pro then you like this game. If we were playing it I would get this one for sure.

I only have time for one FPS though. MW3 will not prestige itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:

I only have time for one FPS though. MW3 will not prestige itself.

I know...what a dilema.
and I don't think there will be enough converts......unless MW3 is utterly awful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:42 am

The videos look really good, especially like the look of flying those fighter jets. But think I'll hang on for a month to get it at a reduced price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:08 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:
Damn that looks awesome!!!!! The lighting and shadows are true, sun glare is blinding. Team tactics with vehicles and fighter jets oh my!!!! I think that it could be alot of fun with the clan.

But at the end ....20 minute match and the guy goes 7-1. And he was actively playing (the video is a two games. first half is sight seeing)

I am afraid it will not hold my interest like BFBC2. Cool for a couple weeks but I bored with it quickly. No real heart racing moments (like being on a 10 killstreak looking for the 11th).

After the beta I was over this game....But that video may prompt me to rent it and give the finished version a go.

Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 37162_499800455405_717440405_7706586_7890641_n

It don't matter Battlefield or MW I'M STILL GOING TO KICK ASS!! (screenshot of BFBC2)

Thing is Battlefield is really about the objectives so no need to go 7-1 or something. I did have a k/d ratio of 2.7 in it but that was mostly because of the kill whoring with vehicles. BF I feel is great because of the objectives that need to be achieved, something I feel isn't the same in MW since there's so many weird glitches in MW.. I mean I just run around and that actually helps my team to win, if I go Rambo mode in BF I'd probably end last.

Ow god I'm such a fanboy of Battlefield albino

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Most clannies didnt play or didnt like BF Bad Company 2 and that was as close to the frantic twitch shooting of CoD as you will get in the BF series. I'm talking about the upclose battles here....

Most of the time you spend driving in vehicles to actually get to the enemy or objective.

It was a good game (as I'm sure BF 3 is) but if most guys here I play with arn't getting it, I wont bother either.

MW3 all the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:58 pm

Tema,
When you bother to get on Battlelog join the PSN platoon. Would love to play with you while I try to figure this game out. I only was able to play for 14mins but stabbed a dude for his tags and destroyed a tank with my RPG... really fun!http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391313052531/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:35 pm

And join the user group here on the forum!!! Just thought I'd add that for everyone...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2