Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Empty
PostSubject: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Ok i came up with something last night is that i would like to get to know the rest of clan and i came up with this.

#1 You make a new profile.
If this works out we can add the second profile to the site and you will have both PSN ID'S below your name.
#2 Now add the people that live in your zone but you must leave 24 spots open.
#3 The rep from each zone will pick the top 11 that are online here @ the site and PSN.
#4 Now add the 12 people.1 rep and 11 others form the zone that you do not live in.
For me it would go like this. 12 from WC and 12 from C.

So i went and did a head count from the user groups for each zone.We have 224 people on the PSN in total on the site.

West Coast = 37
Central = 81
East Coast = 106

Now the numbers on the WC side are low but that's ok. If there is anybody not in the right time zone user group or not in one did not get counted.
I think this might work out just so that us OG's to get to know more people in the clan in your time zone. Plus it would be good for clan battles too.Well Brother's and Sister's what do you think ???

Last edited by SGTHugoStiglitz9 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Hugo...wtf...that sig will haunt my dreams!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:02 pm

It's the that new show The River LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Shows that I will NEVER watch before bedtime:

1. The River
2. The River
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:25 pm

So what do ya think about this idea FBD ??
You don't have to prestige on your new profile if you want and for some of us in tne 30 that have maxed out you can use the new profile to have fun all over again .
The ony thing is that will the map packs work on the other profile like BLOPS did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:58 pm

I like that you want to get to know as many people as possible.

I personally dont have enough time to play my main account...

Beware of the creepy girl monkey!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:19 pm

I'm still laughing my ass off at the creepy monkey and FBD's feelings towards it...

Ok...I'm good now...I actually already have a 2nd account...was gonna use it to try new shit like sniping so that I don't have to cost the clan members games...but I've hardly played it. The big problem I see is that most people will create that 2nd account but never log into it...not sure if there will be enough people logged in at the same time to get a group going...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 pm

How about actually getting everyone rightfully placed on FaceFuck to fully expand our Friends List regardless of Roster affiliation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Hugo your crazy monkey pics scare us American. We like to shoot what we fear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:35 pm

I'm confused by the whole thing but I too want to play with more folks than I do. Nothing against the guys I play with, you guys are great. I made a Facebook account and added a bunch of folks that way. Hit up stream_man if you do this, he fed me like 40 friends that are all clan members.

The other thing i'm finding is a lot of the people I see on the forum but not online either play BF3 or at different times than me.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Eric you have ol' patton in your list who else do you need, see you on Saturday night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:45 am

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:28 am

zombiepatton wrote:
Eric you have ol' patton in your list who else do you need, see you on Saturday night

Manic.

If you think the stuff from him is funny here. You should see him trying to get unfriended on facefuck.

This weekend at my kids house, little to no gaming for me.

Last edited by Dead_Eric on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:39 am

Hahahaha...

Let me just say it's absolutely freakin hilarious and surprising that Ex's wanna "friend me"...all it does is remind me, and prove, that they're out of their fucking minds...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:10 am

I have a second psn account I have been playing on pretty frequently as of late. I was going to start a thread to give the people I play with a heads up, but this seems like an okay place to do so. The tag is ByronScuggs. I started it to see how high I could get my KD since I fuck around on MrScuggs a lot. Rockin a 3.05 so far. Give me an add, I rarely turn down a party of 30's, only if I'm playing with close friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:34 am

"Gunz-N-Beer" is always on the back burner lying in wait for the perfect opportunity to make a comeback! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:20 pm

We have our x30x psn's I started usingh mine on MW3 last friday but logged out after I froze up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:26 pm

I have my Black Ops x30x_luna, but I have only used that for like an hour to play BlackOps one night. Not enought time to use 1 accout let alone another. Maybe if I get to the 10-80 or 15-80 mark I might use the other one more.

I do like the idea of playing with more 30's tho. PSN needs to change it to 200 peeps on the FL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.   A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new way to get to know our clan on the PS3 side.
Page 1 of 1