Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

your worst RAGE moments in gaming

Go down 
+3
mwhop78
DELTAxDOG
ImGoodIfYouSuck
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: your worst RAGE moments in gaming   your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Worst rage moment was with Double Dragon on my NES, pulled it out and went outside and threw it onto a rock until It was in many pieces. Man I loved that game. I think Contra went flying accross the basement a few times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your worst RAGE moments in gaming   your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Nooooo!!! Not Contra!!! I loved all the old NES Konami games. The only one that gave me rage fits was Rush n' Attack.

Rolling Thunder pissed me off too, but more so in the Arcade. Remember those?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your worst RAGE moments in gaming   your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Haha Rush N Attack! Kid Icarus and Decap Attack for genesis made me rage as a kid! Now it's just any given night in a MW3 lobby!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your worst RAGE moments in gaming   your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:52 pm

I have 2, both from MW2. I can't believe I'm about to admit this..

I raged after getting commando stabbed over and over on Highrise, the entire team was running commando with tac knifes. I threw the controller.... no I fucking Nolan Ryan launched the controller across the living room into the kitchen and shattered the glass on the microwave door.

This one could be worse. I don't remember what set me off, but I got up to take a leak after a bad match and slammed the toilet seat up so hard it broke the tank and started flooding the bathroom floor.

Damn I hate that fucking game.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your worst RAGE moments in gaming   your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:03 am

I had quite a few rage moments in MW2 with commando lunges and DC/OMA users. Towards the end I started running it exclusively. If you can't beat em...

Just laid prone and kept pumping toobs into the bunker on the one map...or sat in a dark corner up high on quarry. Too f'n easy. Pred, AC130, Apache...rinse repeat.

I think the commando kills were even more annoying because it's simply a broken game mechanic. Invulnerability while in the knife animation...and sooooo often exploited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your worst RAGE moments in gaming   your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:06 pm

My worst rage moment was back on the NES playing the original Ninja Gaiden. Anyone who has played knows how hard that game was. In any case, there was this one section where you have to jump from crate to crate over a pit and I kept getting knocked off the platforms by the frickin' birds. After this happening oh about ten to fifteen times, I spiked the hell out of my controller. Fortunately it didn't break.

More recently on MW3, I almost lost my mind on Bakaara playing what seemed like a whole team of snipers---half of whom quickscoped. After dying seven times back to back right after spawning, I lost it----flung my controller onto the floor so hard it bounced twice with a string of profanity I frankly didn't know I could put together. I had to buy a new controller the next day since I busted the left trigger and managed to pop one of the shoulder buttons off. Ah, memories.
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: your worst RAGE moments in gaming   your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:39 am

tonight on this dam mw3 worst games ever! on to black ops and bf3 after the super download update!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: your worst RAGE moments in gaming   your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:25 am

Has anyone asked AlphaGhost this question, I fear the answer may be.

Well I was born, started raging, and 30 something years later here I am still raging. So there's been no defining moment of rage it's pretty much been continuous. Mrs Ghost tells me I sleep rage!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your worst RAGE moments in gaming   your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:16 am

I, for one, think alphaghost is the most entertaining rager in the clan. Ghost, you can rage with me anytime! cheers

Bonus with Ghost is that you get to hear his toddler playing with toys in the playpen! Very Happy

I feel compelled to add that last night I completely lost my cool playing. It was as close as I've ever been to snapping the controller in 2. Worst night I've had in months with the lag. And I DEFINITELY was the victim of a lag-switcher. I had guys in my sights, several times, I froze, then 5 seconds later I'm watching a killcam.

Liberation...that map is quickly becoming my new Downturn. It's fucking impossible to see anyone with all the bushes and shadows...And when the lag is bad, forget using a silenced weapon...6 hitmarkers and nothing.

I gave Overwatch a few tries and perhaps it was just that the lag was so horrid, but that map should be renamed TI City. I have never been shot in the back so many times.

I had to do a little FFA therapy before signing off and it was flawless. WTF IW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your worst RAGE moments in gaming   your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:37 am

Sith_Miester wrote:
My came from the nes as well. Every day after school for about a month I would come home and try to beat Mike tyson. I neverbeat him. I picked up another nintendo around the late 90's and still couldent beat him. Hardest booss of all time hands down.

I beat Mike Tyson ONCE, and I was tripping balls on LSD at the time. I wonder if that helped? True story.

On topic: Had one of those old TV's with the push buttons on the actual console. I hit that fucker so hard that like 6 of the buttons got pushed in and wouldn't come out. I had to spend an hour the next day working them out with a toothpick. Mom was so happy. That was NES and I believe the game was Rygar. Fuck that game!
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: your worst RAGE moments in gaming   your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:56 am

bmc76 wrote:
I have 2, both from MW2. I can't believe I'm about to admit this..

I raged after getting commando stabbed over and over on Highrise, the entire team was running commando with tac knifes. I threw the controller.... no I fucking Nolan Ryan launched the controller across the living room into the kitchen and shattered the glass on the microwave door.

This one could be worse. I don't remember what set me off, but I got up to take a leak after a bad match and slammed the toilet seat up so hard it broke the tank and started flooding the bathroom floor.

Damn I hate that fucking game.

Wow BMC Wow!!!! haha I am laughing my ass off. Sorry man but it's funny.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: your worst RAGE moments in gaming   your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:11 am

Well my rage moment wasn't due to me playing but my house mates.

Back story: Went to Uni (Coventry) lived in a 8 bedroom house.

Well the whole house where pot heads! (only 1 out of the 11 ppl in the house pasted that year ie me)
All they would do was play Nes and smoke and be up all night playing and having music on (My bedroom was right up stairs), not that much of a issue as I liked both too Smile but I had a end of year exam that stated at 9 and it took me 1 hour to bike in. So a few nights before hand I asked them all to move to the other living room for 1 night or no music as I know I wouldn't sleep. They all agreed.... the night came so off I go to bed 11pm... 1am music blasting... Go down stair's and ask pleasantly to turn it down, which they do.... 2am music blasting again.... Go stairs and this time I threaten them with HELL if they don't sort it out.... 3am I walk into the lounge then launch my self and HAMMER ATTACK the stereo until its in pieces. Scared the shit out them... Silence was golden after that.

They did try and get me to pay for the stereo the next day, which was a mistake. At this point I went to the Nes and picked it up and inserted it into the TV. Nes and TV now fucked, they start to go ape shit... threatening to call the police... Once they turn up (the police) they where going to arrest me, until I pointed out it was my TV my Nes my radio and I could do what the fuck I wanted with it. I was alright as I had my PC/newer stereo and newer TV in my room.

So for 1 months no TV for them.

I will point out that year the house was broken into(summer break), I had hidden my stuff and it was all ok. But they destroyed my TV Nes and radio in the living room..... the bastards.. Smile so insurance paid out... Sweet!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your worst RAGE moments in gaming   your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:15 am

I once raged so badly... I was trying to get 100 kills in a game of demo in 3 rounds.. I only got to 87kills... I was like stupid game and my 2 bar connection.. We were not even spawn trapping them since I died 23 times or so.. Serves me right tho for playing on a US server.. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your worst RAGE moments in gaming   your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:33 am

^^^hahahahahahahhahaha^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your worst RAGE moments in gaming   your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:27 pm

i was playing with some clan members(full room 6v6) dom and i dont know what hack thay had but i could not move with out dying.i had 45 or so deaths with maybe 6 kills we lost 200-17.......i had to stop playing for the day and all i wanted to do was get into a fight.crazy how mad we can get over this game lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your worst RAGE moments in gaming   your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Ogbu u need a little rage to get through life in Cov.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your worst RAGE moments in gaming   your worst RAGE moments in gaming - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your worst RAGE moments in gaming
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2