Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Once upon a time...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Once upon a time... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:45 am

Canis +1 to you as you just spoke the words I have failed to come up with myself for the BLOPS/MW3 comparison...

BLOPS is fun to go back to a few times here and there but MW3 is far superior and I wish some of the BF3 guys would come back for a run on MW3 to see how much better it is now than it was in, say, November...

I think we could win some of them over again!! Connections arent so bad that you cant overcome them with proper gun selection/play style (most of the time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:46 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
Hell I bet we even have the same package.

I hope your package is bigger than Savvys... we all know what those high KDR and W/L ratio guys are packin' afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:47 am

Simple Complaint about MW3... No imagination in the map design and absolutely boring Killstreaks...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:49 am

Leave it to Kyle to read something and instantly think about cock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:49 am

MANIC wrote:
Simple Complaint about MW3... No imagination in the map design and absolutely boring Killstreaks...

Dont forget weapon diversity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:59 am

Mmmmm...BBQ crispy critters
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:09 pm

this post inspired me to finally pre order lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Oh we do all pine for the "good ole days" don't we? lol What happened to all the Black Ops complaints threads? Wonder if we can find them...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:48 pm

MANIC wrote:

Fuck yeah you hit the nail on the head sir. @ KJ I cant speak for the rest of the BF3 crew but its damn hard to take BF3 out as we have a good size group and we have a blast playing. Add in the lack of lag and stuff like not having to hear jerkoff little 12yr olds makes it even better. I love the OGs and everyone playing MW3/Blops but we have a great crew rolling on BF3 so its extremely hard to make a decision on what to play each night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:52 pm

I promise MW3 is eons better than it was when you left!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:00 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:

Actually tried it early last saturday night and the game flat out pissed me off. I had downloaded all the add ons/drops that were available then fired up the game. Menu says i dont have any DLC and that i can only play original maps and to go to the store to get my free DLCs. Screw it i go and download them again only to fire the game up and see the same damn message. Oh well i jumped into a game by myself since the group that was playing including yourself was playing a new map. I proceed to go 24-21 on mission and all i see is everyone running SMGs and quickscoping. Nothing ever changes. Same shit months later and im not even going to mention the garbage lag i saw. Much more than Blops. Not to mention all the shit my ears had to listen to. Hell id love to play MW2 all day compared to 3. Maybe im just spoiled with BF3 and the fact i think MW3 itself just doesnt like me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:02 pm

I once made love to a donkey in the field behind my house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:05 pm

The one thing with all CoD games for those of us AVERAGE players...

It's hours upon hours of spawn, get a kill or two, die, rinse and repeat. You know where you spawn, run out into the map and get ready to do work...over and over and over again.

There is at least something with the battlefield games where you can stay alive longer, doing little things here and there to help your team win and finish like 1-3.

And seriously, why do we not have Bad Company 2? The game had JET SKIS.

Personally Bad Company 2 was more fun that Battlefield 3 as destruction was TOTAL and the gunplay felt tighter and there was a little less reliance on vehicles. They are still in Bad Company 2 and can dominate but they didn't feel like the whole "vehicle whoring" thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:05 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Oh we do all pine for the "good ole days" don't we? lol What happened to all the Black Ops complaints threads? Wonder if we can find them...

+1 for the keen observation. Yes, I do remember the bitching in Blops.

As long as we play against the younger crowd that have quicker reflexes, practice strategy, and simply love being asshates, it does not matter what game we play.

We have to overcome with patience and teamwork.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:06 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
Maybe im just spoiled with BF3 and the fact i think MW3 itself just doesnt like me.
It could be that. And I feel it is that for me too, but vice versa.
I've been trying to enjoy BO with you guys but honestly MW3 treats me better. Sure there are some crap games in MW3 but I have way worse jitter and lag and crazy ROF from my guns in BO, and far more often. I prefer BO as a game, but the MW3 play itself is smoother in my world.
Off the cuff stats for terrible lag games:
MW3 - 1 in 5 - really bad, worse than BO.
BO - 1 in 2, barely playable.

Nixon - you need to install the maps after you download them, it is a two step process.

Last edited by audiopile on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:08 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
kjcolby1978 wrote:

Actually tried it early last saturday night and the game flat out pissed me off. I had downloaded all the add ons/drops that were available then fired up the game. Menu says i dont have any DLC and that i can only play original maps and to go to the store to get my free DLCs. Screw it i go and download them again only to fire the game up and see the same damn message. Oh well i jumped into a game by myself since the group that was playing including yourself was playing a new map. I proceed to go 24-21 on mission and all i see is everyone running SMGs and quickscoping. Nothing ever changes. Same shit months later and im not even going to mention the garbage lag i saw. Much more than Blops. Not to mention all the shit my ears had to listen to. Hell id love to play MW2 all day compared to 3. Maybe im just spoiled with BF3 and the fact i think MW3 itself just doesnt like me.

I have the same message on MW3 and all the maps work fine, I think its some glitch...

As far as the gameplay, it is definitely fast paced, SMGs etc... not THAT many quickscopers around but I would agree thats annoying as fuck...

How can you like MW2?? Its ALL quickscopers and explosives, I cant live 3 seconds in that game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:13 pm

audiopile wrote:
CrazyNixon7 wrote:
Maybe im just spoiled with BF3 and the fact i think MW3 itself just doesnt like me.
It could be that. And I feel it is that for me too, but vice versa.
I've been trying to enjoy BO with you guys but honestly MW3 treats me better. Sure there are some crap games in MW3 but I have way worse jitter and lag and crazy ROF from my guns in BO, and far more often. I prefer BO as a game, but the MW3 play itself is smoother in my world.
Off the cuff stats for terrible lag games:
MW3 - 1 in 5 - really bad, worse than BO.
BO - 1 in 2, barely playable.

Nixon - you need to install the maps after you download them, it is a two step process.

THIS!!

MW3 is so far superior I cant believe some say BLOPS is better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Screw it, lets all just but Counter Strike when it comes out.

**edit**
It has Molotov Cocktails!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:48 pm

how about golden eye on N64
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:54 pm

I hear carl say Jetski!!!! Sweet!

I will take BF3 out for BO for a bit. I will then go 18-8 on one map with my FN-FAL and dominate nearly every engagement that I don't play like an idiot. Next map the gun will not hit shit, headshot and hitmarkers will be ignored and then I will go 8-12 and wonder what the hell happened.

Look BF3 is not perfect. But when I shoot someone they are shot. There is lag, but it is rare and is not the deciding factor in a match. Unlike COD where this seems to be the most important factor. I am a moderately respectable BF3 player. I am below average on COD.

Waldog I hear you. I was happy to take BO out of my machine on the 10th on November. I was tired of the lag and other BS. I am glad the game brought us together, but I am not the fanboy I once was.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:57 pm

I like MW3 because I can do a little more to help the team other than run flack jacket/2nd chance and go die on flags. Plus I can get pointstreaks other than a freaking rc car bomb. Being a deathwhore in MW3 rewards me more and I don't get gangbanged by German shepherds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:01 pm

NukeLaCoog wrote:
I like MW3 because I can do a little more to help the team other than run flack jacket/2nd chance and go die on flags. Plus I can get pointstreaks other than a freaking rc car bomb. Being a deathwhore in MW3 rewards me more and I don't get gangbanged by German shepherds

BLOPS KS were the best!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:04 pm

All of the sudden no one likes the puppies. Put on your ghost class, pop in a corner and take them out like target practice. Just don't miss. LOVE the puppies...Sick 'EM boys!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:05 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:

THIS!!

MW3 is so far superior I cant believe some say BLOPS is better
For me, I wouldn't say it's *far* superior, but I really do think that some of things it added were really well done.

I have a lot of faith that BLOPS 2 will take some of those things such as point streaks and refine/improve them even more.

At the end of the day I think we all tend to look back on the BLOPS days with some pretty rose-colored glasses. I remember having plenty of games where the lag was just ridiculous. My overall stats are almost identical on both games which to me just indicates that one game or the other isn't handicapping me or making me some kind of god especially when you factor in how many hours I've played of each.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:14 pm

I think the best thing Activision could do to sell more copies and have less people bitching would be to stop community hosted muti-player and have dedicated servers. BF3 was setup in a way to offset this cost by having the community rent a server if they want, as we do.

Although I would hate to see the free easy to use and setup private matches disappear from COD. Plus I'm not sure what we would all bond over if it wasn't for these broken ass video games we all still spend money on and play far too much, if they make them perfect this forum would be filled with nothing but kitties, boobies, vaginas, grown men talking about tea bagging each other and touching each others genitals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:18 pm

smallz wrote:
, if they make them perfect this forum would be filled with nothing but kitties, boobies, vaginas, grown men talking about tea bagging each other and touching each others genitals.

how is that a bad thing? Go spend 2 minutes in the the Whore thread for your daily does of ass grabbery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next