Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Once upon a time...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Once upon a time... Empty
PostSubject: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:39 am

there was this group of guys (and a couple gals) who would get together and play a game through the internet. this game was Call of Duty Black Ops, or as it came to be known, BLOPS. This group of people, from all different walks of life, but they had one thing in common, BLOPS. they knew that when they got off of work, done putting the kids to bed, done studying or whatever, they would be welcomed with open arms to BLOPS. This was a magical time for this group, know as the OVER 30 CLAN. Much laughter and joking happened during this time, but as all stories go, there was the evil witch, she came along and made us all angry and scared and not see each other at much. The evil witch, Modern Warfare 3 as she is known today, tested this groups might, not only on one front, but on two, the PS3 people were angry as were the XBOX. She had her weapons to keep them down, LAG, Spawn Trapping, SHOTTYS that shood 100 meters, but this group pushed on. This group is not to be taken lightly you see, they just remembered that the witch can be beaten, you just have to go to your happy place. The Over 30 is doing that, slowly, they are going back to BLOPS, the lag is not nearly as bad as the wicked witch MW3, its almost bearable. M60s and FLamethrowers abound in this chapter, laughter prevails! BLOPS does have its issues, the glaring PENIS and BOOBS and HORSES with PENISES on the playercards, but that does not deter this group, they just laugh it off. In the next coming months this group will encounter yet another journey, one that is called BLOPS 2, we do not know if she is evil or a good witch as of yet, only time will tell. The story is still being written, and will not end for a very long time. This is just a chapter, with many to come, sit back enjoy the ride and write your own chapters amigos and amigas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:45 am

Sentimental old fool.

Still don't think I've gotten to play Blops with you yet sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:46 am

I almost cried... Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:47 am

LOL Rif, although, I will again admit I prefer MW3 to BLOPS...

It is such sweet music to hear things such as "myyyyyyyyyy bitch buggy kills all the boys in the yard...."

"SR71 online"

and my favorite "Friendly Huey inbound"

not to mention hearing Ice Cube yell at me constantly that "enemy has alpha"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:50 am

Napalm on B....thats always nice to hear. I like MW3 dont get me wrong, but its been horrible lately...I do wich BLOPS had the Javelin....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:59 am

MW3 is the root of all evil...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:

Some would say BF3 is as that separated us!
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:12 am

hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:14 am

kjcolby1978 wrote:
CrazyNixon7 wrote:

No actually if MW3 wasnt so damn horrible very few of us would have turned to it and ive heard that from basically everyone that plays BF3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:18 am

I still dont see the horrible-ness of MW3 but thats not what this post is about Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:23 am

Well I hope the good witch is blops 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:28 am

Aww, Riff...it's ok, tell everyone ya miss me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:31 am

kjcolby1978 wrote:
CrazyNixon7 wrote:

Nixon speaks the truth.

KJ- The BF3 guys are as close as ever, if not closer just because we have played together this much longer. With that closeness the pride of being a 30 has grown as well. Almost all of us are looking forward to getting back to BO2 where the goofieness can continue with all the folks we miss a great deal. For us, there is no love lost at the separation.

Been playing some BO lately and having a good time. The OG lobbies were spanking people by 75-100 points on a regular basis. Woot! When you can adjust for the lag the game is more fun. In MW3 it feels like there is no adjustment to be made, you just bend over and take it in the tags with a pred.

Rif- a beautiful tale that I hope to revisit come November.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:37 am

Scott and I made love for the first time overlooking B on Summit.... It was a beautiful night .... I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:45 am

How I miss playing with my fellow ogs. I have enjoyed my recent blop nights with all of you. If you guys are on seen me and invite and I will join most of the time. On those few nights mw3 is working I will stay. But I miss the old crew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:48 am

I love you blair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:15 pm

I do truly miss you Manic...and you know i still love you Jauquin!
Jessica, that wasnt making love that was FUCKING! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:39 pm

I've mostly been having fun in blops. Glad to see guys going back to it.

West coast connections still give me fits (how do vegas and savvy ALWAYS draw host) but nothing as bad as mwfail.

I need to play sober for once though. Been far too inebriated to function lately.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:46 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
kjcolby1978 wrote:
CrazyNixon7 wrote:

No actually if MW3 wasnt so damn horrible very few of us would have turned to it and ive heard that from basically everyone that plays BF3.
Not to hijack the thread too much, but having just started on BF3, it sucks balls about as much as MW3 did when it came out. At least to me.

I'll push on to the 10 hour mark because everyone says that's how long you need to play, but really, I can only go 1-15 so many times, getting shot by people or vehicles I can't see, before even I give up. At least in MW3, I can see who killed me.

Oh and my .21 K/D below? It's actually lower now. Nevermind, it updated to .14. Let me tell you how much fun that is!

Back on topic: We all pine for Black Ops. Perhaps Black Ops 2 will bring balance to the x30x.

Last edited by walldoggy on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:50 pm

FBD wrote:

West coast connections still give me fits (how do vegas and savvy ALWAYS draw host) but nothing as bad as mwfail.

I need to play sober for once though. Been far too inebriated to function lately.

Or we all jump on Blops after getting invites from FBD, play a few games and then he bail on us......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:47 pm

See Carl, you left me for fbd...then he used you and left. The sad thing is that you would go back to him. If I was not having such a good night I would of left too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:16 pm

When I started playing MW3 the pace was so fast I hated it.

Now, when I to back to play BLOPS I am thinking "yawn".

Oh yeah, the graphics in BLOPS are horrible compared to MW3.
That means a lot to my old tired eyes.

I have a great time playing MW3 with the newer group. No complaining, teamwork, laughter, etc.

Right now I am over 1800 kills with the XM25 and really enjoy pissing people off.

The Stinger is way over 5000 kills.

I am getting Titles and Emblems I never thought I would ever get.

When Blops came out I only bought it for Zombies. It wasn't until the summer of 2011 that I decided to give multiplayer a chance.

I hated it. So I looked up a mature gaming clan to join.

Found you guys.

I still sucked at it and for the most part hated it but the fun was in the team work.

Very little lag anymore with MW3 for me. The party system is a lot better.

Now that I am not prestiging I get to try out weapons I thought I never would.

So; Yes Rif, those days were golden. But with the group I play with they are at least (if not more) enjoyable than those Blops days.

Life is what you make of it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:43 am

FBD wrote:

Me and Savvy have the same boss connection from the same company. Hell I bet we even have the same package. I almost always pull host pro in blops and its fucking amazing let me tell you! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:44 am

Canis, we have still yet to hook up on zombies my good man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:45 am

Canis +1 to you as you just spoke the words I have failed to come up with myself for the BLOPS/MW3 comparison...

BLOPS is fun to go back to a few times here and there but MW3 is far superior and I wish some of the BF3 guys would come back for a run on MW3 to see how much better it is now than it was in, say, November...

I think we could win some of them over again!! Connections arent so bad that you cant overcome them with proper gun selection/play style (most of the time)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...   Once upon a time... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next